The idea of being preggo-cucked and raising another man's baby appeals to me so much

The idea of being preggo-cucked and raising another man's baby appeals to me so much.

I thought it's normal to want to breed and spread your genes, so what the fuck is wrong with me?

Been there done that. Raised the kid as my own. Im the only dad she knows. Divorced her mom but shes still welcome in my new family.

Fantasy is different from real life. Some girls have rape fantasies, but they sure as hell wouldn't want to be raped in real life. Your fantasy is no different from marrying a single mother, it really isn't that special.

my fave preggo, more if wanted

And how was it?
The fantasy is about letting another man impregnate your love instead of yourself.
It's about knowing the fact that you allowed this to happen and lissing her belly with another man's child in it.
More

I've fucked two girls now while they were pregnant with someone else's kid, and I will tell you it's the best feeling in the world when you nut in them, especially if they're screaming "No, don't!"

u spend too much time playing with ur penis in front of a computer. go outside and get a fkn grip.

You're just insecure and desperate, fool. You're probably so pathetic, and self-loathing that you can't imagine a woman wanting to have sex with you, so you imagine her having sex with someone else.

Mammals can be programmed to find anything sexually arousing. Even shit like death and suicide. You're such a chump, you've allowed yourself to be programmed to maladaptive behavior like that, you poor fool.

This

If the girl fucked a nigger, give the child free for adoption when it's born.

My fantasy is to have a white guy who looks similar to me impregnate her, so that I can raise the child as my own in full secrecy.

I’ve gotten off to the idea as well but I wouldn’t want to go through with it. Im more of a knock up any women who’ll fuck me kind of guy. Got my gf and my ex wife pregnant a month apart. It was pretty awesome having my gf unknowingly sucking my ex’s pussy off my dick.

I really hope I wouldn't go throuth with it, but I'm afraid I actually would.

There is Nothing Wrong with this whatsoever. In fact you're producing more genetically diverse offspring.

The catch is making sure you can take care of your kids, as it always is.

The way you raise your kids as a group unit is important for their cohesion, and also making sure they get proper attention to what they're learning from the ages of 1-4. That will determine about 80% of their capacity for Intelligence, the head start you give them before they get into school.
> it may be more important to teach them yourself rather than just stick them in Pre-K.

If you're interested in an interracial thing, being cucked with having a black man's baby, other people on here will say you should be shot.
> but if you wanna do it and you follow the instructions above, and you isolate them from the ghetto culture music
> you can have a smart AF mixed boy or girl who gets along with their siblings and even gets into geeky shit like building homemade clocks that the teachers think is a bomb

Yes I just gave you a thumbs up to do that for real if thats what your S/O is kinky for. Just make sure you and your S/O will have children with each other too.

I've got a real life situation you would find very appealing. I'll share the story and a few pics with you privately if you want. Email.

I think the hottest preggocuck move is to farm your womb out for (successful or stable) black men and just let them adopt the children. You can think of it as being a surrogate except instead of someone else's egg, you guessed it, thats all you honey, thats your product.
> and you're spreading your genes too
Thinking of it this way you can be more impersonal and let yourself feel tapped, requisitioned, penetrated super deeply, to where he literally made you carry his baby and give birth.

And you wont have to face the burden of taking care of your baby since someone else will be.
> you could do this again, and again, even for the same dude if you mutually wanted it
> just imagine being able to have 4, 5, 7, 8 kids in your lifetime, having the opportunity to do that.
Just make sure you leave at least 3 months between having kids, maybe a full 6 months. Because having kids back to back can actually be real damaging to your body. You need time to heal from that shit afterwards. Doesnt matter if the ovaries think its okay to drop another egg just because the oven is empty.

S A G E
A. G
G. A
E G A S

By sure its a nigger

Me and my wife have the same type of marriage. We have 3 kids together that are from 2 different men.