Suicide is easier and cheaper than anything you can or will ever do?

Suicide is easier and cheaper than anything you can or will ever do?
Why live Sup Forums, why haven't you gone yet?

because i learned how to laugh at my mistakes
or just take impulsive risks
both of these things can fuck up your life even more
but if you learn to laugh at the fuck ups its all good

Im going at the end it this december when i fail my exams and get kicked out of uni. I'm 22, live with my parents and haven't had a gf in 3 years.

If I´m are dead I will never feel the deep satisfaction of taking a big dump on the toilet.
That kinda keeps me alive.

>implying having a gf is a validation to exist

Hugless virgin, going to god damn end it soon

Future technologies will make this life feel like heaven. Stay alive for another 30 years and everything will be miraculous.

waifu better be real damn soon then

Oh no, boo hoo you haven't had a girlfriend in 3 years and you live with your parents at 22.

Get over yourself you whiny brat. Your life has barely even started yet, and death is the most pointless thing in the world. I've seen families completely destroyed and broken apart by suicide. Its not an option.

Because it's just not as easy as you make it sound. I just can't bring myself to do it even though I should.

You're completely right, but all the reasons are in line so why not just go for it?

Why are you trying to push vulnerable people over the edge?

Well, it'll fuck up everyone who still cares about me. But mostly I can't complete the act. I think I'm going to throw a noose in a tree tonight and kick a chair out from under me though. Hopefully it'll hold because I failed at asphyxiation suicide last night Never even got close to blacking out.

Too lazy and too depressed to try any more

if suicide was easy i'd be fucking dead by now. fuck off OP with false claims

I'm not (intentionally) telling him to kill himself, I'm asking people why they don't so maybe I can find a reason not to either

We're all gonna die eventually, what's the hurry? And I have a backlog of games, media, books to get to

sex is pretty unimportant in the grand scheme of life. there's no amazing ceremony in it you are imagining, no giggling anime girl. its total shit the first few times and you just wake up looking across the room looking at some stained very unsexy underwear she wasn't wearing last night and something disgusting sticking out of the bin.

its great when you eventually get to it properly but its really not like you are imagining. its no holy chalice friend. stop setting something like that as a goal because you'll either pursue it rabidly (girls can tell this a mile off) or fail and feel more miserable. find something else to take pride in, start excercising a little, get more sleep and take a phone computer break an hour before bed.

Don't do it man, Sup Forums will be waiting tomorrow

>Cheaper and easier than anything you can or will ever do
That's where you're wrong kiddo

I guess your right, now thinking about it definitely a social expectation

Don't be a fucking moron. You're still young and your life will change dramatically in the near future. Just start lifting, start eating healthy and get rid off that depression.

There is no afterlife, no reward to be gained from death, just misery for all your loved ones. Your mother will go to your grave when she's an old woman and cry wondering what she could have done differently to save you.
Just stick with life, and one day you will find happiness my friend. Time will make everything better.

Yes, you are intentionally putting suicidal thoughts into peoples heads. Don't pretend to be stupid.

What the fuck does it matter? I've been out of work for nearly all of the past year, so I'm finally now 100% flat broke. I'm a 39 year old virgin and I'm attracted to children. Dropping the toaster in the bathtub didn't kill me last time I tried that so hopefully the rope holds this time.

Have you been to Quaqtaq? No ? I heard its winter there this time of year. Save some money and go there before you die, at least you know how they live.

Anybody can have a redemption, just wait a little

great food & cannabis, cats, oh and the internet. stay alive fags.

you bring good points

Not me, sick of the manic depression, too.

thanks my dude, needed to hear that

have you tried anything for depression?
Cannabis works wonders for me

What is it like being dead?

It is for me, I don't want to be a lonely fuck all my life.

I see both points of view, personally side with

Being social is overrated

I don't like drugs, but the last time I accidentally got a contact high it made me absolutely crazy..

How about general wholesomeness?

to piss off the communists of course!

Suicide's overrated

Why be dead when I can be a NEET for life and drink, smoke, jack off and eat my self to an early grave instead?

Yeah, but its an important aspect of living. Being socially competent and active is a huge net positive, even if you feel drained (like i do) after talking to people.

Trips of Truth!

Trips have spoken.

because i haven't controlled the whole map/galaxy, in mount and blade and spore

i loved sayori "crying out loud"

Omg, are you excited for the new Mount and Blade? It looks fucking epic so far.

you may have a point, i will do this then fail and fall deeper pit of no return

I refuse to die until I get through all the good anime and vidya

>suicide is easy
>t. Faggot who has never tried it
If suicide was easy we wouldnt have so many failed attempts

My nigggggggs , I can't wait to torrent the shit out of bannerlord

If I ever reach the point of suicide I'm strapping my self with explosives, climbing the tower in the huge fucking church in my town that wakes me up every morning and going BOOM. If that fucking bell doesn't fly at least 200 meters I'll come back and haunt the fuck out this town.

yeah thats the shit that gets me too. can only keep up the facade for so long until your true lazy self overtakes

fuck off and save the world from your self obsession. the fact of the matter is if you'd wanted to killl yourself you'd have done it. keep picking yourself up even if its difficult or have the courage to end it.

we're all allowed to feel down but don't drag every other cunt down with your pathetic self pity

assuming I haven't attempted
I am on Sup Forums you know

Ok I will share what I learned on the therapy session today - life is not a battlefield. It's about exchanging. Stop fighting and start giving. I will get back to you. Start with being nice and non-pretentious. Focus on what you want, not on who you are dealing with. If you go to shop, think about the products, not about the person behind the till. I tested it today and it worked. Good luck.

I was about to go to sleep. thanks for reminding me of that game

>Your mother will go to your grave when she's an old woman and cry wondering what she could have done differently to save you.

Yeah no, both of my parents died before I turned 25. Dad was murdered when I was 15. Surviving the home invasion seriously fucked me up.

I have a son that I love and he loves me

Yes. Some decent advice.
Hard part about life is not absorbing the poisons of others (Hate Anger Jelosy Greed and so on)

Live in uk
No easy way out

I'm that poster
so...
bro, my dad got his head smashed with an axe when I was 10, still don't know who and why. I felt so lost my whole life but I found the cure - being ultra honest with your therapist. You need to regain trust and faith in humanity, it's possible, I am able to believe it now. Otherwise you will never get out.

Yeah, maybe I should have kept seeing therapists after the only one I ever liked got a better gig.

Wow, sounds like you have your revenge life quest planned out.

>Become an investigator
>find the cunt who did your father in
>crack his head open and see whats inside

Good luck.

are you saying money is more important to you than your life?

That was something like 12 years ago when things weren't seeming so bad

Are you saying it's too late for you? If it was you wouldn't be posting here right now. Fight one of your weaknesses today, I don't know, brush your teeth if you hate it or something. Tomorrow wake up and make an appointment with a therapist. Don't put any more thoughts into it, go to sleep or watch a movie now.

I can't really sleep since running out of medicine. And yes, it is too late for me. I've gotten progressively stupider over the years while dealing with bouts of depression and not being able to eat. I can't afford to buy food right now and even if I could I can't even stomach eating. I can barely function and have hardly left me bed for a month.

Man, please... all I hear are endless excuses. I'm telling you once again - there is some hope left inside of you - otherwise we wouldn't be talking right now. That's all I can say to you today. Take care, good bye.

When I get severely depressed I think of doing it because how giant the pain gets, it makes me want to scream. But I don't believe there is anything after death, the readily available ways to kill yourself are painful, and I don't want to destroy my family like that.

scream into pillow and when you feel relief, move on.

I been deaded a few times ok , brought back .. thwey say they nothing in reality I SEEN , the soul leaves body to be reborn . I died 3 mins .. an I was away an brought back .. ! Hated it .. I do believe saved for reasons , 1 was my lil cancersis needed my backbone ..kek 2 my dad got badly ill Gave him transplant , an last one , saved a mother who monged out in her car an kids an bus smashed into it sec later , SO I saved these people .. an I am scum ..??

Cool story but it's lacking something. Why do you feel guilty? Did you hurt anyone? Did you let anyone down?

I killed a few , an its known ex Marine , Hurt many .. wow so many
Death is just this its a mobius link .. we souls are reborn

I'm afraid you need professional help. You can do it, I believe in you.

Actually thinking about. Having huge problems finding a job in my field. If the cash wil run out Im thinking about lying to everyone that Im going on a next contract and just not coming back - burn my documents and find a secluded place.

like deep in a tight pussy

lots of worse situations, look for a late discontinue on your courses if your so sure you'll fail

as for living with your parents at 22, dude our generation has the highest percent of people living with their parents before 30 its totally fucking normal (city to city % will vary)

and the gf thing? nigga what why would you kill your self over not having someone to fucking nag all the time

if it really bothers you just fucking work out 4 times a week. Make it your life, and do it for yourself and then after a while you'll be fucking looking good and healthy