Why aren't you bi?

why aren't you bi?

>reply or have endless nightmares forever

Guys have too much body hair, and if they shave it thats gay. Also they smell like sweat and dont have any tits or pussy.

Traps are gay

I am
/thread

its wrong

Dicks are gay

I don't like benis

Too busy being all out sissy.

Idk man

>I like vanilla ice cream and hate grape soda
>Hey user how come you don't like vanilla ice cream and grape soda together, I like it so you should ostensibly as well
All right nigger

Fear I'd love cock more

Not into men.

If I want to play with a dick I have my own. No chance of disease or bf drama.

am bi.

so you're already bi, is what you are saying but in denial

I mean I do find some men attractive sometimes but the thought of doing sexual things with them does not appeal to me.

>its
this grammar is wrong

also, why do you believe it is wrong for two consensual adults to do what they want with each other?

Same

>Guys have too much body hair, and if they shave it thats gay. Also they smell like sweat and dont have any tits or pussy.
>#notallguys

Wow, thats pretty hot

bcuz

>nightmares
Kek, I've had night terrors for the past 17 years with full on sleep paralysis and screaming monsters in my room.

To answer your question, I'm not attracted to men.

penis is a turn off even if its on a "hot" trap...

Im the opposite. Id play/suck with a clean dick. But the fact that a dude is attached to it... no thanks. Not in the least do I find masculine anythig attractive. Even when drunk or high.

>>reply or have endless nightmares forever
Not a threat imo. Bring it

Because I'm not gay.

Neither are bisexuals.

Calling bisexuals gay is as logical as calling them straight.

There is straight, gay, bisexual, and asexual.

Get over it.

Because I find nothing attractive about men.

Because I was made and chose to love pussy and tits!

I've experimented before
I prefer women but i'll let a guy suck my dick

asexual is either just a phase or there is something wrong with their body that they should fix.

Okay, but that's not the same thing as saying that asexuality doesn't exist.

If someone's balls are chopped off or whatever and they're no longer horny, then they are asexual. Most eunuchs are probably are asexual.

Some people have an incredibly low sex drive and are basically asexual or "grey"sexual which means mostly asexual.

The labels are accurate regardless if only special conditions bring them about.

I find human males revolting, but I'd love to be the bottom in this pic.
What does that make me?

You are a whore.

bi

But I AM a buysexual. Whenever I want sex I have to buy it.

I expected autistic, so I'll take it.

cuz i was assaulted sexually and physically by women a few times and it kinda turned me off to them.
plus alot of the chicks who dig me ended up making weird requests in bed that just completely killed the mood for me, like:
>cut me a little
>choke me
>spit in my face and call me a whore
>punch me
>make me cry
made me just nope the fuck outta straight sex a lot.

no

my life is a nightmare

If I was a woman I'd be bi cause chicks are hot.
But I'm a dude, and that's gay.

Pansexual etc

all humans and mammals are multisexual.

I am .. goin gloryholing tonight!

I like girls my dude.

fag

bisexuals are just bisexuals that are okay with trans people

if you think the term pansexual is important, then why don't you care that there isn't a word for straight people that will date trans of the opposite sex or gay people that will date trans of the same sex?

That's all the function of pansexuality is - trans-positive bisexuals. So, logically, there should be a term for trans positive people that still won't date the same or opposite sex.

Get me?

Either way, pansexual is basically a subset of bisexual. It's bisexual+more information

because guys cant be cute

and to clarify, plenty of bisexuals are okay with trans people in the same way that certain straight or gay people are into trans people of their preferred sex too

all pansexuals are bisexual but not all bisexuals are pansexual

in any case, the 4 sexualities are hetero, homo, bi, and ace

pan is just a subset of bi

I am so fuck off
I replied cuz not wanna get nightmares

/b cause I'm straigth.
Stupid bitch

What kind of answer is this?

false

so do bisexuals

but you just said if you were a chick you'd be into guys, not just girls (aka lesbian)

so you're probably a closet bisexual with repressed feelings, sorry user

also if girls can be bi then so can guys, literally makes no sense to say otherwise

am

i am though

Because I don't want my pee pee in pooper

literally everyone is bisexual

why tho

>Because I don't want my pee pee in pooper
not a requirement

bisexuality is merely the attraction to both sexes

literally that's it, just the attraction

what you do with that attraction has nothing to do with it

about half of all gay and bisexual men don't have anal sex

blowjobs and handjobs are more than enough, they feel the best anyways out of all sex acts

difference in biSEXual and Birelationship.. I dont wanna date a guy, i just want a dick from time to time.. and i love pussy too..

okay, but all being bi means is sexual attraction to both

/thread

right.. sex.. not a relationship.. that gay..

it's not just gay it's bi

Dick y

Because when I see another man's hairy ass I don't feel like banging it

I pretty much am.
I've fucked around 100 women but for the past 3 years the only person I've fucked is my gay friend.

im not bi because i find men unattractive. but i do like when girls play with my butt. and i like anal stimulation so idk what that means

idk just never thought about it much I guess

repressed bi

heh.. give it time my friend.. youre on the right path.. its a wicked ride..

I already gave endless nightmares AND am bi/pan.
What now?

But I am, I like women and traps.

nothing

post ass

have a ftm friend.. she is the hottest.. little hipps, big fat clitty.. sucks dick like a champ, bald as a cue ball, and more manly than I am..

I probably am bi. Women's personalities to me are far more attractive and I don't know if I could have anything romantic with a guy. BUT dick turns me on more than pussy and though my faps usually start out straight I usually finish on bi, cuck, gay, or trap.

Also, I love it up the ass. I've known since I was little and I'd put conical stuff in my butt, even when I was a kid. I like being strap-oned by women more than I like penetrating (and I like buttfucking them too more than pussy).

I'm a very masculine guy, not a guy anyone would suspect of this inclinations. But I really don't want the stigma of being gay.

If I knew a guy that could keep quiet abput it, I'd totally be willing to experiment. But I was raised hardcore Christian and the notion that gays are "lesser men" has stuck (even though I didn't stay Christian) so I pretty much need a man to hit on me first. Gay men used to when I was younger (I think gay men can typically sense when a guy isn't fully straight). I turned them down because I identified as straight, but was flattered. If it happened again, I'd be willing to hookup and see if I like it.

Another thing, I'm worried I'll like it too much and I really don't wanna be a gay. It still comes with a huge stigma (even in Western culture where it's the most tolerated). Also, I was thought to be gay by my mother, teased for it growing up (though at the time I was straight, or at least I thought I was)... sometimes I wonder if other people can realize before you do...

Dicks are gross. Dont like em

kekistan

Religion.
And doesn't like dicks

This is Sup Forums now.

ZA WARUDO

im bi,i wouldnt mind sucking or fucking a nice 6" dick

same,i would fuck a hot trap tho

Idk

What if i dont like either sex?

or a cute femboy ;)

what the fuck is my exwife doin here? Christine is that you?

Because I used to think I was Bi, just like all my trendy friends, but after dating both genders a few times I knew I was gay AF. Bull dyke for life!

You cant prove nothin

Fu

its not gay if your balls don't touch

I am.

I got immunity puppets a long time ago .

GOD made me gay not bi

no