He isn't ancap

>he isn't ancap

LMFAO

Other urls found in this thread:

mattbruenig.com/2013/10/03/non-aggression-never-does-any-argumentative-work-at-any-time/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But I am

Probably the most retarded ideology possible. I respect libertarians, Maoists and fascists more than ancaps

I don't understand how some people can be unironically ancap in this century.

I get it you like freedom, but having absolutely no rules on what people can buy? In an age where weapons of mass destruction exist. That's fucking retarded.

profits are the unpaid wages of the working class

Your point?

>I don't understand how some people can be unironically ancap in this century.
>Probably the most retarded ideology possible.

Why? I do not see it impossible that companies assume the functions of the state little by little to finally implant an anarchist capitalist regime.

Personally, every time someone is opposed to these ideas, he only says "moral" bullshit "Muh, dehumanizing capitals"

None, just Muh the capitalism deshumanice the people like everyone.

imperialist autocracy, desu

With all the fucked up shit American companies do, I'm more scared of them than the state.
How about a nice little balance where the two keep eachother in check?

>implying big corps doesn't already own america

You can't buy politicians if there isn't a government tbqh

>anarchism
sucks
>capitalism
sucks even worse in a way thats not even compatible with the first thing

meme ideology/10

CAPITALISM
REQUIRES
A
CENTRAL
AUTHORITY
TO
ENFORCE
CONTRACTS

ancap is meme
australians should insert a didgeridoo inside their anus

NAP

has literally nothing to do with contract enforcement also NAP is a meme

mattbruenig.com/2013/10/03/non-aggression-never-does-any-argumentative-work-at-any-time/

All politicians are corrupt snakes, but anarchism is too extreme.
Libertarianism is the true redpill

What is the most capitalist country which is an actual important country (more than one million in population) ? ?

Taiwan or singapore

Switzerland maybe. Hong Kong if you want to count them

Didn't Milton Friedman literally say child slavery was ok because muh freedom

>important

He said that fair trade policies are retarded because the alternative for factory workers in those countries is usually subsistence farming

Don't respond to me ever again

>Personally, every time someone is opposed to these ideas, he only says "moral" bullshit

If morals are "bullshit" to you I can understand why you'd follow an ideology like this.

That is adequately important. I feel my question was sufficiently answered. I just wanted to negate countries like Nauru or São Tomé and Principe

You're not the boss of me.

I said DON't respond to me

You cannot keep me from doing so.

The strong will do as they please and the weak will suffer what they must.

The NAP is a meaningless spook without real world implications if it's not enforced through superior might.

*stops trading with you because you violated the NAP*
pssh... nothin personnel

>He isn't ansoc
brainlets, when will they ever learn

*murders you and takes your property*

Take that back

Make me.

Ancap is an oxymoron. You can't have property rights without a state to enforce them.

>ancaps
>gassing hitler
Most ancaps and libertarians are just nazis that know the majority of people will never accept their white utopia dreams so instead they cling on to the idea of toppling the state so they will be free to build up their racist ideas in that way

>Muh we wuz moralisst and shieeeeeettttttt!!!

Why do I want to live with SJWs?

>mfw it was merely a hologram

USA. Your economic system is very independent of the politician.

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

that iberian is an idiot

Nice strawman, pinko cunt

Give me one reason why being a moralist is good and do not give me the tale that non-moralists eat babies and rape cats, because some countries in Asia and Latin America are quite reluctant to accept moralism and are very pragmatic (Chile for example), What problem is there with taking into account what you need more than "Muh feminism or being Nazi is the right thing, kill the Jews, kill all the mens"?

>I don't like paved roads

I don't think you know what morals mean. You also have them, we all do. It's just that your moral code is the NAP or ownership-right or something. It's as made up as the morals the SJW talk about.