It's Friday again, and I'm sitting around waiting for my GF to come home and fist my asshole...

It's Friday again, and I'm sitting around waiting for my GF to come home and fist my asshole. She said she's really going to stretch me tonight. Keep me company while I wait, asked me anything, call me a fag...

Nigga wtf that's gay af bro

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

> GF
> gay

pick one

You dumb nigga he's getting fucked in the ass that's gay

you'll never see fresh blood in your shit again

do you know how to empty your rectum so that poop won't get everywhere?

it's a woman. no matter how pathetic getting fisted is, it's not gay.
Yet, Op is still a faggot.

Fuck you nigga your a faggot to

Yeah, I do. No poop, no blood. Just huge amounts of cum.

no u

You uh... need help my man. Mental help. You're ill.

Dear diary
OP technically wasnt a faggot today.

>You dumb nigga he's getting fucked in the ass that's gay

by that logic, I presume you also think hat getting a blowjob is gay, because gay guys do that too?

In fact, gay guys love to have orgasms, so in fact, you are gay "AF" if you ever come. you'd better become a monk right now.

Keep telling yourself that gay boy

>It's Friday again, and I'm sitting around waiting for my GF to come home and fist my asshole.

Fucking kek

You lucky dog, you. I'd be happy with her just even fingering me. Your GF I mean, I don't have one. Duh.

So you haven't heard of the bottle trick?

Do you sometimes fist her ass too as a reward?
let's see more of her body whilst she nails you.

Do you cum from jacking it while fisting it just straight up fisting?

Here's the only other pic I have on this device. I can fist her pussy, and her ass is maxed out at four fingers. So far...

Sometimes I go hands free, sometimes I jack it, or she blows me. Once, I fucked her armpit while she was fisting me. We were in a weird position...

You fags nignogs really will argue over anything...

Pegging?

Does she trim the nails on her fisting hand lel

show pussy fisting

take an actual pic of her

Maybe next time...

fag

you open a thread and just have 2 pics? i am disappoint.

when will she come so that you can take a picture of your fist in her pussy

I'll get the Crisco

Fist ya poooper? As a southern man I just cannot understand other than ya size queen in the closet

Right, I fuck my gf with a tiny plug in my ass and I can't imagine using anything bigger. Op is size queen.

I know, sorry. I'll do better next time. We've only taken pics a few times anyway. Also, she's got a hairy pussy. I don't know if I could take being called a hairy pussy loving faggot.

All ya gotta do is relax and take it.

Butt can't ya just fuck a axe wound? Why a fist? In fact, why anything you da booooooooty