Scum cops, I imagine it went something like this:

Scum cops, I imagine it went something like this:

>cops bored as fuck
>get a call "hey, we got a party going on, they're disturbing our guests, can you please break it up? One of them has a bb gun"
>cops get rowdy as fuck "IT'S FUCKING ON! GEAR UP BOYS!"
>"Man, I feel so cool in all this gear. I'm going to pop on of those motherfuckers."
>snorts some coke
>shoots kid

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
nydailynews.com/news/national/daniel-shaver-widow-demans-release-body-cam-footage-article-1.2587032
reason.com/blog/2017/12/08/arizona-cop-acquitted-for-killing-man-cr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go post this where someone gives a shit. like daceboon, pol, or tumbrs

Sup Forums-random

bump

Sauce? What happened

>Sup Forums
>bots shitposting

What the hell kind of carpet is that? Is this a fuckin' roller rink?

check'd

>cop tells kid to lay down, arms and legs crossed
>tells kid to "not move" 5x
>tells kid to crawl toward him
>kid's pants falling down
>he tries to pull them up
>gets shot 5x with an AR
>cop gets away with it

Looks like a hotel

Are you niggers still whining about this?

>guy in hotel gas bb gun
>takes it out
>someone sees and calls cops
>CoD Cops show up led by Manlet McShooterson
>aggressively detain man and woman in hall
>Manlet shouts nonsensical orders at people
>guy on floor is told to do the Macarena
>misses a beat
>bang bang bang bang bang
>ded
>while thing on body cam
>cop goes on trial
>goes free
>jury never shown body cam footage
>murrika

Hotel from the 80's perhaps.

yeah, it's a hotel. dude had a bb gun for work, people saw it, called cops. they were partying, cops kill

Aw man, not smart. Should have gone to paintball or Laser tag place instead of hotel with lots of other guests.

No he didn't just have a BB gun, the moron was aiming it at people from his hotel room.

What kind of moron does that you ask? The kind of moron that moves erratically despite having 10 guns pointed at his head. He was explicitly told that if he reached behind him again he would be shot and that's what happened.

The fucking woman was able to follow the officers directions why couldn't he?

There's some kind of clear bubble below the victims left heel. WTF is that?

>the moron was aiming it at people from his hotel room
Need source that isnt your ass

I know dude was drunk, but making quick motions with your hands towards places on the body where people keep guns isnt smart. Especially when the cops are responding to reports of a gun.

Video for reference.

These threads have hit 350 posts 4x already today. Back to your trap thread faggot. Don’t worry you’ll have your own board soon.

I think Germany is a safer place than Usa.

If you aren't able to open a door, you shouldn't be allowed to have a gun

nydailynews.com/news/national/daniel-shaver-widow-demans-release-body-cam-footage-article-1.2587032

"The father-of-two pointed the gun out of his hotel room window at one point, which prompted someone to call the police."

This guy's a real winner.

if you're male

Bump. What the fuck is that?

considering its the WRONG FUCKING DOOR

Yah, id say so

hey dude, how about you WATCH the video in which the guy was shot.
No matter how stupid his actions were, in the actual confrontation with the police he was shot for basically no reason.
The video is in the post below (I know it's complicated for you, but skip ahead to the last two or three minutes)

I find it funny. No one on Sup Forums would care if it was a nigger or chink, but a white dude? Fucking unacceptable.

And those retarded burgers still think, they are living in first world country.

"don't put your hands behind your back"
proceeds to do it
"if you do it again you will get shot"
"sorry sorry sorry"
>proceeds to do it again
blam blam blam

just listen and he wouldn't have died

Retarded *conservatives

He was showing his friend the scope, I guess. But, anyway, he didn't commit a crime, and the cop should be in jail. This just keeps sending messages to cops: you can kill people, nothing will happen to you.

>PUT YOUR HANDS IN AIR
>NOW CRAWL
seems legit

Damn right! :^)

HE WAS ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

>>guy on floor is told to do the Macarena
>>misses a beat

if he just kept crawling, but nooo he needed to put his hand on his hip/ass (could have been seen as grabbing a gun)

He was drunk and pointing a bb gun at people, so I'm pretty sure some asshole called up the pigs, said "somebodys pointing a gun at people" and had the cops all on guard and ready for action, then to top it off ol boy didn't play ball and please officer dick, resulting in him getting smoked. America.

Why did you said that? What is the difference?

Things newfags do
1. Support Trump
2. Support police

Asshole threatens innocents with gun
Fucks with cops like a retard
Gets aired out
Nothing of value was lost

Guess its time to ruin this piece of shit life, fuck him, and I'm gonna fuck his wife

He shouldn't have been told to fucking "crawl", you dipshit. He was on his face, his hands and legs crossed. Any cop could have grabbed him.

OP go play in traffic.

Yeah it's fucking normal cause white people are not fucking subhumans. Dirty pigs better have good reasons to shoot one or they become jamals bitch in st. Quentin.
And now get your pc-brainwashed ass out of here.

someone should send the vid to the jury an tell them YOU DUN GOOFED FAGGET

Gtfo nigger

>basically no reason

Yeah, no... Get fucked...

The officer obviously shot him in response to him reaching for something at his waist after he was told he would be shot if he did. Classic Darwin award recipient.

Frankly I would have shot him earlier when he put both hands behind his back looking like he was reaching for something.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>kid
He and the cop were 26

And the cop is a fascist pig who absolutely deserved the manslaughter charge. 2nd degree murder charge was overstepping. As brutal and ridiculous as this guy is, I don't think he really wanted to kill anybody. He's just a pussy.

I’d like to see how you’d do in the same situation with some alcohol in you. Common sense tells you if he had a pistol packed in a loose pair of gym shorts it would have already fallen out. They obviously knew he didn’t have the rifle on him. I’ve seen marines handle a suicide bomber better than this.

Great new phrase to add to my filter list, thnx.

Triggered newfag from r/thedonald confirmed. Easiest fags to b8.

The woman was able to execute this maneuver without incident.

i wouldn't have pointed a fucking bb gun out of the window drunken or no, in the first place.

so i wouln't have gotten in that situation.

Is that your professional opinion Dr user?

This cop got off, and he didn't have a good defense. Seems like a white guy killed another white. Like, a subhuman. It's almost as if any race can be a fucking piece of shit. Let yourself be an example.

Somebody just watched the Rogan podcast with Andy Stumpf

That is my professional opinion based on the facts. The jury was feckless or morally repugnant.

He didn't point it out a window.

actualy i didn't i don't even know who that is.

Nice way to avoid the question

>Cop is shout nonsensical orders
>man is hysterical and crying
>says please don't shoot me through tears
>misses a step in the macarena
>gets shot the fuck up

I usually side with the cops on these things but that was extreme

>He didn't point it out a window.

He did. Read the thread and try to keep up.

He even tattoos a flower for each mutt gunned down.
Based.

Of which the cop paid no mind to, really. It was all about the "YOUNG MAN!"

>I'm going to pop on of those motherfuckers."
Stories like this make me regret I didn't become a cop.

>this thread is the final word on the facts
don't be a fucking retard next time.

reason.com/blog/2017/12/08/arizona-cop-acquitted-for-killing-man-cr

Someone at the hotel saw it through his window

Sage

thank fuck i live in a civilised country where this kinda shit would never fucking happen

kek fuck off retard

He told the woman to crawl using her knees didn’t tell the drunk fuck to do the same. Just said crawl and didn’t tell him to get up when he started to crawl. Brailsfords actions were those of someone who doesn’t have the guts to be a cop without putting others in danger. The best thing to come out of this is that he will never be able to brandish a shield and gun again. He will go back to trying to be an actor again and live a miserable life.

And what shit country is that?

not an ameritard so i really don't

Yeah sure kid LMFAO

Looks like an alien head, although it’s probably his soul trying to find its way to heaven. RIP traveling pest control man

Just watched it. I saw no threat. WTF.
After the Vegas hotel shooter they were trigger happy I guess.

I'd be sueing multiple defendents tomorrow.

On one hand, yeah the guy is an asshole for pointing the gun outside a hotel window. He deserved jail time for that.

On the other hand someone could have lied about that with anyone.

I mean if swat break into your house and you accidentally reach for your pants and they kill you for that, that's fucking stupid. That pretty much means swat can kill anyone they want and lie about it if they don't have a cam.

When niggers do it, they intentionally want to make the cop feel like he's about to get shot. This guy's pants were falling. That's not right.

> As brutal and ridiculous as this guy is, I don't think he really wanted to kill anybody.

He wanted to kill him.

This happened last January.

This world has no fucking value for human life. And everyone's all good and fine with that until it comes to their life.

South Africa

Faggot shill. Go suck your step dad's dick you inbred, cuck.

He literally had "your fucked" engraved on his AR-15.
The cops left out important information to the jury, and this is an injustice. It shall not go unpunished.

We are watching.
We see everything.
We will have justice.
We do not forget.
We do not forgive.

This. All the edgelords coming out for the winter?

Yes... I'll totally take the word of your blog post over the news article that was posted earlier in this thread.

I think you're the one having trouble with facts.

I guarantee you'll forget about this by the time mommy tucks you in tonight.

When you are drunk you make stupid decisions, you can't always say yea I wouldn't do that even if I was drunk, because you do things you wouldn't normally when you're drunk

You know I have photographed orbs before. That may actually be what we see here. I hadn't thought of that. Thanks

South Sudan

Lol wut?

We are leg irons
We neither forget
Wiener the forgave
Aspect us

>snorts some coke
Actually you're not far from the truth, he in fact snorted two huge rails of poopaine but you didn't hear any of it from me
Trust me, i'm a VERY reliable source

butthurt amerifat detected

"If we believe there's even a one percent chance that he is our enemy, we have to take it as an absolute certainty. " - Batman

Oh, were you just born?

PRETTY MUCH SINCE YOU FAT SCARED AMERICANS LOVE COP PIG COCK SO MUCH HE'LL JUST MOVE TO ANOTHER STATE, BECOME A COP AND IN 5-10 YEARS KILL ANOTHER KID.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you boot licking cuck.

Nice .jpg

Did he really spell you’re wrong?

>guy on floor is told to do the Macarena
>misses a beat
>bang bang bang bang bang
>ded
my sides are lost in another dimension

Oh I didn't realize. So did the cop get away with it? Or still in court?