Give me ONE reason why every nigger on earth should not be executed?

Give me ONE reason why every nigger on earth should not be executed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p98IErW5ReY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because their big black cocks feel good in my ass?
are you fucking gay or something

fuck off niggers are awesome

OK well ? umm ya you cannt ahh?
nope nothing

Either everyone should be dead or no one should be dead.
What's your reason for killing them? You don't like what people tell you about them?

Everyone on the planet is a selfish asshole. Black people affect my life less then most other races.

many are decent people, more decent than many white people. the problem is blacks as a group have some distinct issues, like a high degree of criminality and violence. but you can't know a man or woman by the color of their skin

Well, hey, congrats about not living near many black people!

And if you lived in the middle east, asia, or mexico you wouldn't find someone else to blame your problems on?

How many times has a white person caused you problems in life? Probably every fucking day.

Everyone's an individual. I don't care for black people one way or the other. I like white people. But you're being an emotional child that can't step outside yourself. Everyone's your enemy. You start thinking white people have your back because you're white and you'll get fucked.

Hot nigras I guess.

Their collective stench would be even greater than it is now.

It would be very expensive and I ain't paying any more taxes

Now when you say nigger do you mean all black people, or the black people that actually act like niggers?

Cuz I've had a lot of black friends that are just like you and me, but there are "niggers" of every race and those are the problem.

If you live in some ghetto neighbourhood then that's on you, try harder in life.

I love all black people except the civil rights ones they don't give a fuck about civil rights they just pretend they do. Stupid uppity niggers.

They should be, but not because they're black. They should die because they're people, and all the rest of us should go with them.

Niggers commit more crimes, use more welfare, chimp out in public and can't control themselves and they are dumber than every other race. The gene pool of humanity would be improved by eliminating every last one of them.

For non-niggers, humans with empathy, killing damages the psyche. Even those who did not much care for niggers, such as the whites during the Brush War, were often messed up by doing it. It makes it harder to be a good husband and father when you’ve seen life leave a person’s eyes at your hands. Society gets damaged by it.

Besides, there is nothing about niggers themselves which warrents genocide... stay with me here. Back before desegregation, black on white crime was a nationally shocking headline. It was the Jew that put them in your children’s school and on your street. It was the Jew that emboldened them with notions that whites have it better because of racism - making violent redistribution of bikes and hymens logical in the nigger brain, and even justifiable. The Jew eroded family values - encourages all degenerate behavior, supports the lewd... the Jew weakens a nation from the inside like a cancer. The Jew sees YOU as a lower race, and dangerous... so they put you against Muslims and niggers and everyone else... all the while stealing your wealth and pride bit by bit.

Without the Jew, all racial problems cease being problems.

>Give me ONE reason why every nigger on earth should not be executed?
because you're a pansy ass and won't do it yourself.
>Prove me wrong

Nice Facebook post. This is Sup Forums, only three people are going to read that

Would you support the complete genocide of the jewish race?

It will be done by machines

blacks as a group have some distinct issues

Someone who understands holy fuck

If niggers extinct, nobody wpuld harvest the cotton for my jeans.... i like my jeans

Because how people conduct themselves in society is dependent on how they're raised and who they surround themselves with. Go get laid.

You would literally execute a very large population of the planet and that would result in a big crisis for humanity. It's too risky, too much work and just overall not a good idea. You'll just have to live with the fact that black people exist and move on with your life.

Killing every nigger would cost billions and I'm not giving an extra dime to the government than I already do. They already tax your money away from you under false pretences every year, what makes you think that would ever change, even under the guise of racial purity?

Why the fuck are you neanderthals more concerned about this race bullshit than the crooks in your government? (Applies to EVERY country)

It wouldn’t be necessary if we simply barred them from our society as Germany did with the Nuremberg laws. Once they were out of the banks and universities, the threat was gone. Your question is like asking what should be done with tapeworms. Step one is get them out. Step two is keep them out. Step three is of no interest to anyone.

Hitler removed the Jews from positions of power - and Germany thrived. Watch the greatest story ever told. Everyone was going to follow Germany’s example. But episode two was the Jew strikes back. These are dark times. The future is not written.

Because we profit from the negroid's labor, eliminating all of them would cause an economic collapse.

Are you Christian Identity?

Also agree 100% except I don’t think the Negro should’ve been dragged here and made to suffer in the first place. They belong in Africa

The adults are talking, shush

>Without the Jew, all racial problems cease being problems,

Either jews or the arabs. Think about it, jews think that middle east is their promised land so they try to kick out arabs out of their 'promised land' as much as possible. That's why europe has an influx of muslim refugees right now. It's not a coincidence that every single civilisation has kicked out the jews, because they always try to take the land away from the original owners.

Also, something they don't tell you in history class is that jews owned a ton of slaves in America in the past, but they just cover it up like it never happened for some reason.

By eliminating every nigger, especially those in Africa, we would save billions every single year in taxpayer dollars for welfare, foreign aid, and the costs these apes cause our legal and prison systems

Jews didn't enslave black people which caused all the problems with black people we have today. That was white people

Are you simple?? High taxes for awhile then..

Read THIS

>eliminating every nigger
No
>eliminating africa
Yes

Why would I shush for you? YOU CAN'T EVEN GET DUBS

THIS IS NOW A DUBS GET THREAD

>check em my dubbies

checked

Jews did enslave black people, in fact they were responsible for 70% of the slavery in America, they just cover up that fact. White people owned slaves too I'm not denying that, but they don't deserve to take all the blame and they were the ones who abolished it in the first place. If it weren't for white people, slavery would still be legal. Think about that.

Are you just pretending to be retarded?
The first blacks to be bought on American soil were by BLACKS bought from BLACKS in Africa

script fag go away you made me look bad

>The first blacks to be bought on American soil were by BLACKS bought from BLACKS in Africa

Christopher Columbus wasn't a black person.

Fruggan TRIPS GET

WATCH THIS

it would smell terrible.

DDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEESSSSSSS

Don't be jealous, I can't help it.

I'll settle for dubs, why not? It's better than any of you faggots can get.

They're better than white people in a lot of ways.
>aren't responsible for polluting/poisoning the plant
>aren't responsible for endless wars and hundreds of millions of deaths
>they're largely easy going
>they're not cucks
>they don't have perverted fetishes like white people
>alpha as fuck
>they can dance

FUCKING CHECKED. WELL DONE SIR

When did Sup Forums get so soft everybody loves a good nigger post. You motherfuckers blow dead dogs

You have a very narrow frame of reference in your bumbfuck small town. Try living near large amounts of Chinese or Indian/Pakistani immigrants. I would choose nogs over them any day.

OOOOHHHH MY GOD LOOK AT THOSE DOUBLES

WOOD YOU PLEASE THINK OF THE DAMN CHILDREN

Not responsible for deaths? Nigger you need to go back to school them niggers in Africa have been killing each other since the beginning of time..niggers are not alpha as fuck. Remember slavery? Those niggers in Africa have an alive and well slave trade. Dude your an idiot

^^truth^^

How many niggers do you interact with on an average day?

HOLY FUCK MY SHIT CHECK MY SHIT

Fuck niggers, kill all the men and impregnate the women, then lock them up in zoos so we can throw shit at them and beat them, actually fuck it. Repeal the 13th amendment, re-enslave the fuckers

UNDERAGE NEWFAG

All the time. Most blacks are normal people. I don't care about the few thugs. White trash are just as useless.

What would be the fun of calling someone nigger then

>aren't responsible for endless wars and hundreds of millions of deaths
Civil war my guy
>they don't have perverted fetishes like white people
i'm into futa, traps, loli, furshit, and asians.
>they can dance
Debatable

I live in jew York city. muzzy's suck, Spanish Mexican Dominicans are cool, fuck the ricians! The asians are either on board or live in filth,Russians suck. But all tolerable. Niggers by far are the worst group of people. Honestly don't have a good thing to say. Well that's my two cents

All is good but fuck fucking there women, shoot them all short and tall

I just can't get over those trips mate

Get/10 would get again

Nyc here! AGREED!! Fucking animals!

Sweet dubs bro. Consider yourself checked

Are you aware that the Europeans and Americans have been fabricating ethnic tensions in the continent since colonization. It's called divide and conquer. How else do you think all those corporations extract the natural resources? There's an entire machine that keep's Africa in chaos.

mira estos dulces dobles, chicos

Duh white people are just that smart. Point still stands, FUCK NIGGERS! Not my fault those monkeys are a sub par species

HOLD YOUR TEENY WEENY PEENYS NEWFAGS

Check. My. Dubs.

This is so true Blacks as a group? fuck them their violent stupid monkeys.
But blacks as individuals can be great.
Basically fuck "rap culture" that so many blacks adore. Makes them into mindless monkeys.

Because that's retarded and would cause mass suffering. In reality, all humans should be exterminated
But MUH SUPERMICY stands above all ethical logic, ok

Straight from a black mans mouth youtube.com/watch?v=p98IErW5ReY

These guys are showing how you faggots how to fight Sup Forums racism.

because with a fraction of the amount of effort it would require to round up and kill all niggers, you could actively do something positive to advance humanity instead of attempting to cull the things you think are bad.

Check em

But niggers are bad just ask a famous comdien youtube.com/watch?v=p98IErW5ReY
Their are also niggers of every race that need to be purged.

This would have much better if you had achieved repeating digits

It wouldn't cause suffering, they would be exterminated humanely. The quality of life for the 4 billion remaining humans would go up exponentially.

singles bitches
c======B

WE deserve to live just like the rest of you faggots...stop bullying my PEOPLE

Watch as I get singles.

White girl here. The thing that turns me on about black men is confidence. I've never met a black man that wasn't confident. This thread for example I can smell the insecurity through my monitor.

Me and my girlfriends strictly date black guys. Everything about them is better than any race. They are tall, handsome, confident and in general nice to be around.

White guys on the other hand want to be women, self conscious about penis, shorter than the average black man and in general very insecure people just look at the people in this thread throwing around racism like it makes them cool.

I don't see myself dating anymore white guys, I've been disappointed to many times. If your dick is smaller than 6 inches let me know before we take things further. There's nothing more disappointing than getting to the point of having sex and he pulls down his pants to reveal a shriveled up cock. Never again.

no reasons.... kill all the darkies

Is your skin dark?
Does that make u a nigger?
I don''t think it does.
Do u decide to be a useless drain on society little thug?
If so fuck u are a nigger.
Do u work and want to raise a family?
if so congrats no matter what your skin coulor u are not a nigger.

I don't want to watch a bunch of white guys prancing around the football field

>My people
Oh i hate this. i'm a negro and the second some black retard with a audience say that represent "My people" or "I speak for my people" is the moment i stop listening.

It's the most retarded shit ever to say you speak for an entire people, yet for some reason it fucking works and other retarded black people turn into sheep and heard around this shit without trying to think for themselves

I haven't seen a single white person say "my people" without referring to some sort of team or state.

Sigh go die in a fire please ANTIFA u little faggots cannot even bait right.

>I'm a negro
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Ther'd be nothing left on Sup Forums

try harder Soros

you sound like a white nigger to me, go purge yourself

Ya gotta be a actual tard to reply to that post

>can't bait right
>took the bait anyway

1. Cops need target practice
2. Cheap Labor
3. Bumps most other races up one on the totem of supremacy

>has never heard of negro jazz & blues music

I see you are NOT a man of culture

who?

youre prolly one of them mixed up kids half nigger half cracka...

but wigger love US

neck yourself nigger