Wait, let me get this straight

Wait, let me get this straight...

There is no direct link between black people and other races?

Black people have been evolving separately from the rest of the races?

Black people don't have any Neanderthal DNA, unlike all other races?

So, black people are LITERALLY an under-developed, under-evolved subhuman species that can't even compare to the other races?

How do we spread this information as far as possible so that civilized people stop tolerating niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7aG-VQYGhA
youtube.com/watch?v=Cmpr7NpQkoY
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
manataka.org/page2278.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The most recent link to niggers and eurasians was around 75000 years ago.

Yes, races are an incomplete step on the road to speciation, or the creation of new species.

This was in high school biology class.

You just now figure this shit out son?

To understand human evolution we have to accept the out of africa theory and jewish supremacy.

Basically during an ice age there was a warm spot in africa filled with monkies. As the snow melted monkeys moved to the middle east, then some jewish monkeys moved to europe and asia.

Jews are actually our closest ancestors not africans. Africans are the scrap dna that couldn't cut it.

Don't use terms like under-developed and under-evolved because they are technically wrong

They evolved just as much, just in a completely different way that clearly makes them inapt for civilization

You are wrong though, they didn't evolve at all. They are the same as proto humans.

southern african black people have been on earth the longest. whites and asians are just albino brown people. everyone is shitskin, some just have a genetic deformity that makes them much better looking

Evolution is always happening, it's measured by generations

They actually mixed with a more primitive but currently unknown hominid. Likely homo erectus.

No they evolved physically not mentally.

Fucking maple leaf Jew shill.

They just ran shit to death so the good runners became Alpha Males and had the most kids that's why niggers are thick as a brick but make good runners.

the lightest whites and asians are the youngest evolution. the darker someone is, the longer their 'evolution' has been on the earth

Tell me where the black man cucked you, OP.

>Black people have been evolving separately from the rest of the races?
Sort of, but not really. Besides black people are not a monolith, there are negroids and capoids and australoids.

You don't measure how much you evolve by the end product, you measure it by how much the DNA changed. You can have two completely sets of DNA that do the same thing, and it looks the same in the outside.

You are thinking of adaptation.

It's true though. I'm not going to teach you guys history.

We migrated to the middle easy first judging by the fossil and archeological record.

Ethiopians, egyptians, akkadians, aryans are all descended from jews.

Well niggers still have genes that chimps and gorillas possess which is unsettling.

Stay woke.

Forgot the image. Anyone notice anything? lmao

Daily Reminder:
Share Colin Flaherty on suck puppet twitters and make this based fuckers youtube grow. He is BTFOing black crime rates.
youtube.com/watch?v=C7aG-VQYGhA

Looks like a nigger with microcephaly.

we share 98% dna with a chimpanzee look it up
open your mouth and look at the back of your throat you should see the same thing a turtle uses to trick fish into his giant monster mouth.

wow really makes you think

Looks exactly like War Machine...

On this day. You are white.

>Argentina

>Implying they aren't all degenerate scum

We share 70% of our DNA with a banana and I don't see you being shoved up a whore's cunt.

wtf whyte boi you forgot #6

That abbo is just a fuckin' monkey skull.

The real question is why the heck can humans interbreed with neanderthals if their genetic distance is even higher than niggers? The entire hominid genus is very bizarre, technically niggers are human since they do have mostly homo sapien DNA and can produce offspring with other humans but genetically they would be classified as an entirely new subgenus in the hominid branch because of how different they are. Another anomaly is that Abos who look even more primitive than niggers are more related to white people than niggers.

>implying you know shit about studying our species
You can hate the black races all you like, but there are separate black races. Australoids spent a long LONG time apart from Negroids and Capoids due to, you know, the water.

everyone knows this who isnt living in the msm matrix

Thank you, fellow white man.

>actually believes lamarckian evolution

Do Jews have a higher percentage of Neanderthal / Denisovan DNA?

Capoids arent niggers they existed since 120,000 years ago they have the most genetically distant human DNA on earth they are practically another species compared to us already. I find them fascinating as they are far more peaceful than the nigger hominid that dominates Africa nowadays.

I'm not good with genes, just history.

Basically jews came out of africa, settled in the middle east, then the they split into different tribes and sort of went all over the place.

We are talking pre-bronze age jews.

phenotype and genotype m8

Hi h8r

an elk is different from a jaguar wat

This might be the most amazing terrible video I've ever seen.

Are you retarded? It's the genetic diversity within species

Looking at recreations of early hominids fills me with a strange sense of fear I can't really describe. The primitive yet vaguely intelligent and vacant look in their eyes really makes me feel like I'm being watched.

>Bahamas

Capoid detected

>Black people don't have any Neanderthal DNA, unlike all other races?

This is irrelevant. The amount of Neanderthal DNA in races that do have it makes up a tiny portion of the genome, and it's unconfirmed what(if any) direct effect it has.

Australian aboriginals have neanderthal DNA and are worse than Africans, and Native Americans have more of it than any other group and are hardly above them.

The only people who think that Neanderthal DNA = intelligence are idiots who get their info from pseudoscientific stormfag sources

>
Damn, Argentina-bro is redpilled as fuck

Do you have any German ancestry btw?

I'd just like to point out that the guy who named them Capoids was Carleton Coon.

Can't make this shit up, mang.

uncanny valley. Its not quite human, and it throws off your subconscious

Capoids live in Namibia dumbass.

tfw black people are the much sought after "missing link" between humans and apes

d..daddy?

Oh fuck wrong link
This is Colin Flaherty
youtube.com/watch?v=Cmpr7NpQkoY

The missing link is called Paranthropus and it existed 6 million years ago.

Boats exist dumbass

No user the capoids are all hunter gatherers in Namibia today there are no Capoids outside of Namibia.

Btw, can someone please explain these fuckers to me

Apparently they have an average 60 IQ
These are the nigger's niggers

>can live in large groups without breakdown or violence
>arabs

Those are Abos user they are less violent than niggers but far stupider.

They are adapted to a different environment. Intellect was not selected for in their mate choices. Now the only thing selected for is ability to cash their gibs from the government and how much petrol they can huff.

Jews come from one big Chaldean tribe with a new religion.

>Dravidian in maintainer

The highly advanced Indus Valley civilization is agreed to have been Dravidian.

Arabs are actually pretty normal if you take away the insane Islam Jihad shit. Christian Arabs are good people.

First, when talking about NA, you should be more specific about which group you're talking about, because central and south american NAs were highly advanced cultures, and only lost because they let explorers and refugees in to fuck their women, and infest them with diseases (and right before europeans arrived in north america, the NAs experienced what might possibly have been the greatest epidemic of all time - worse than even the black plague, according to some historical sources).

With all that being said, there are quite a few studies on neanderthal remains and living sites that actually point them to being, for lack of a better word, autistic. Neanderthals apparently didn't show the creativity of the homo sapien sapiens that interacted with them, had fewer adults that reached old age, and more women and children that died in childbirth (due, probably, to the neanderthals larger cranium). While there is only a single study that shows such, it has been proposed that neanderthal dna is linked to autism, and this is why you see fewer autistic african children.

TL;DR not all NA's were uncivilized retards, and neanderthal dna might be the cause of autism.

>Intellect was not selected
I find that weird since the desert actually stimulates intelligence in humans since you need brains to live in the desert thats why you can hardly find niggers in the Sahara desert.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but Jews are quite mixed aren't they?

Semetic people are already pretty mixed, being at a crossroads between Asia, Europe, and Africa, but with the Jewish diaspora they're mixed to all hell.

How is it then that the stereotypically "jewish" traits and features are so predominant?
Are you really lizard people?

Neanderthals were nearly civilized though and possibly the smartest creatures that existed before us.

I've had very surreal dreams about seeing these things up close and it's downright creepy. I find myself face to face with one of them and almost wanting to reach out and touch it, but the fear and confusion in their eyes sets me off and I run into the jungle as they give chase.

Even Islamic arabs are good people as long as they don't prescribe to the jihadist mentality.

Nah they just adopted the childbearing strategy of shitting out as many as possible. Through sheer force of numbers some survive to childbearing age.

>central and south american NAs were highly advanced cultures

They built impressive structures and had a pretty nifty calendar, but that's about it. They hadn't even figured out the wheel I believe.

And I was referring to NA Indians, not sure on the genetic make up of SA ones.

I think I can explain it

In general, populations which are isolated from genetic drift for long periods of time become very inbred. This leads to a lot of problems, most notably lower IQ's.

For example, the Irish (who are basically the niggers of Britain). The Abbos (allegedly humans). The pygmies....etc.

You need some gene flow to inject genetic diversity and clear up the recessives.
The original "Germans" written about by the Romans when they first made contact with them were red haired and blue eyed. Very much different from today.

Since then Germany, being in the center of Europe, has been the crossroads for a hell of a lot of gene flow.
The result has been a general improvement

I'd disagree with the Amerindian. They should go in the first category, as well as the third. Before european interaction, Amerindians were extremely successful and had some of the worlds greatest ancient civilizations. Left on their own, they likely would have reached about the same level of technology as east asians by now.

There are no traits. Jews are Gods chosen people, so we have to be more ambitious to survive long enough to fulfill our destiny. It's not a matter of choice.

>amerindian
Every single time

There's no need to even take it to that extreme.

Tl;dr version because phone.

Most of human variation is at the individual level, and people should be judged as such.

HOWEVER!

Once we expand our sights out to the group level we see very clear and undeniable trends.

Humans are not blank slates.

As we shaped our social institutions they in turn shaped us. Much like we domesticated animals, we domesticated ourselves.

We of western European descent have adapted over many generations to western social institutions. We self selected for lower violence and criminality.

This can be seen in the steady reduction of violence through the ages in Europe.

Native people have not followed this path to the same extent. They wre subject to different environmental pressures as evidenced at every level.

Therefore we cannot expect non-European people to accel as a group in an environment they are not adapted for.

So after you fill that destiny, you're going to leave the rest of us alone?
Or are we your sacrificial lambs?

Also, can you explain this?
>youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

I'm telling you....lizard people!

>unwarranted self importance: THE RELIGION

South american NAs had the wheel, they just didn't utilize it for various reason.

manataka.org/page2278.html

part 4 is the relevant section.

We all have a common ancestor on a long enough timeline, bud, but you're forgetting aboriginals. Humans that arent caucasoid or mongoloids should all kill themselves.

I'm so tired of these bullshit apologist memes.

>weren’t easily domesticated to pull carts or chariots

They were there for at least 50,000 years. The reason they never used it is because it didn't occur to them. Not because it was hard to domesticate animals lmao. If you can build a road you can use a wheel, period.

Their society is cool and great especially for isolation away from the old world but they weren't that advanced, basically proto-Mexicans and this is mirrored by the fact that like Mexicans their only real contributions have been in food and agriculture.

Still contributions worth having though.

Yes. This idea of being literally chosen by an omniscient, omnipotent Supreme Being as His own people is the foundation of jewish group psychology. Which is why they've been persecuted across millenia and continents. When you literally think THE ONE AND ONLY creator God has chosen you, you tend to act like an insufferable cunt and treat others less than the dirt beneath your feet until those others grow sick of it.

>So, black people are LITERALLY an under-developed, under-evolved subhuman species that can't even compare to the other races?

If you actually understood anything about evolution, you'd realize this makes you sound fucking retarded.

evolution doesn't have an end goal. something can not be under-evolved or whatever, it doesn't make sense.

Look, i hate the blacks as much as the next guy but seriously, read a book.

>evolution doesn't have a goal
You fucking illiterate, NATURAL SELECTION doesn't have a goal, evolution does.

Haven't seen any genetic studies on it, but it's been suggested before in order to explain their skull shape.

However, these sort of assertions have been made plenty of times and been proven wrong by genetic testing/examination.

I'll wait until I see better information than baseless assertions on Sup Forums that jews are the most neanderthal of humans.

Have you considered that you're comparing the usefulness of a cart in mostly flat terrain (M.E. and Mediterranean) to mountain ranges (Incas) and jungles (Aztecs)?

For the major NA civilizations, they literally had no animals that were available to make use of carts/wheels. The bison - the only one comparable to european animals, are native to north america, not central. They barely roamed into the northern part of mexico. I couldn't find any info on the territories of native llama populations.

Wheels and human labor were probably used in central/south NAs large projects, like the pyramids, but in general there would be little to no use for it when simple carrying packs could do the same job with similar or maybe even fewer resources...

Name one single thing that the wheel was necessary for around 1000 ce, without large continent spanning trading systems?

The great thing about the americas is that they are so resource rich that almost no matter where you are, you can provide for large populations without the need to trade with outside civilizations. Facts don't make something bullshit or apologist, and the facts are that the wheel was unnecessary for their civilizations, and at least in this case are a poor marker for their technological advancement.