So, I've come to the frightening conclusion that there isn't a person that matches my intellectual ability. It sucks...

So, I've come to the frightening conclusion that there isn't a person that matches my intellectual ability. It sucks, honestly. I can't talk to people because they're too fucking stupid; lacking basic literacy, and math skills, they don't understand the world like I do! How horrid.

I hate to use this word, but, I must; I am a genius. People are going to reply with their pathetic intellectual retardation of replies, but just know this: you will never understand the world like I do.

I am a genius. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kS5gFjeyBUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic unrelated?

Oh! Pic is related. I will solve the Riemann hypothesis; I'm so close!

I bet you won't.

what school are you and what program?

Go back on your meds, your delusions of grandeur are showing.

Quite a few frivolous assertions in that image. You can't just go around summating things like that.

...whoa there new friend,calm down with all the bait.

we're reaching levels of autistic bait that shouldn't even be possible

Ah, this thread again, just without the picture of the 12 year old. Please get a life

You know what you're not realising? It's not that people can't keep with your tricky and overly complicated shit; it's fucking boring.
I can into most things at megamind level, but it's dull.
Big brain equations are nothing compared with trying to perfectly balance and tune an engine for example. And definitely nowhere near as satisfying.
Posted this in case any autismos really feel like OP's nonsense relates.
Fuck your puzzles, grab an old set of SUs and get them bastards running sweet.

if you're so smart, why are you still an insufferable cunt?

Please let me suck your dick. I'm definitely a girl

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>It's not that people can't keep with your tricky and overly complicated shit;
Yes it is.

>pic related, it's you

so then die alone.

Low quality bait m8

Do you watch Rick and Morty?

How the world worlds like I do!*
For being so smart you sure are not very smart.

All this intelligence and yet you can't figure out social cues.

This is why nobody likes you.

If you actually succeed, the editors at the peer-reviewed math journal you submit it to will be like "A solution to the Reimann hypothesis? Oh, it's from that sperglord. Kek, shit can it."

>no one can match me intellectually
>Math

Stupid fucking American

>How the world worlds like I do!*
wut

>tfw too intelligent for the rest of the world to world as I do

In Op's post he used incorrect grammar while claiming to be some sort of intellectual.

You're not the only genius dumbass.

everyone on Sup Forums is a genius....

Still lives with parents

>I am a genius
I am a sinner

>projecting

you wish

still
more genius than op

OP, whats the first letter of your name, and what college do you go to?

(same guy) your Method appears to show the convexity of function which has zeros critical strip the same as zeta function. Smart!

MAXIMUM OVERBAIT

views on spirituality/religion?

How about you show us how smart you really are and describe the problem. Just throwing in 3 equations out of a specific field dont show how smart you are. There will be the people who have stumbled upon them ... but that doesnt necessarily have much to do with intelligence. All you express is that you dont even know the simplest concepts when it come to setting up mathematical proofs. You are not beeing smart.... you are beeing lazy.

Literally a meme in the math dept about dumb fucks on the internet claiming to have proved the Riemaan hypothesis.

I can't tell if this thread is a joke, or just OP

You're going to be lonely and miserable only because you can't check your ego. Go talk to a girl or rub one out, but stop trying to impress a bunch of neckbeard shut-ins. You're welcome!

check'd
of course

shrekd nd kekd

Then you should rape gerbils and talk to yourself while doing it for stimulating conversation

>Acts like genius
>Uses improper grammar in saying "I hate to use this word, but, I must" by having an extra comma after but

childhood is attempting to solve RH

adulthood is realizing Riemann didn't intend his hypothesis to be solved, but to develop new methods of general analytics (operator thy, etc.)

hows 11th grade? was a toughie

Best pasta fedora/10

DON'T TELL HIM HE IS A SUPER GENIUS

Terrible b8 m8

I want these details OP! I know which proof you are using! It's from a published paper! You're not "close" you're a damned liar! Why don't you give some credit to Vladimir Blinovsky if you're going to use his work to gain internet points with some Sup Forums autists!

I was a contestant at IMO (International Maths Olympiad) when I was in grade 11. That's a place where you can find true geniuses. When people do real shit, they don't talk much, unlike you.

I'm Vladimir. Thanks for defending me, though. )

That's funny. What's your wife's name?

When I was in 9th grade, I was able to take the 5th root of 32 without a calculator. The teachers couldn't believe it, so they challenged me to take the 6th root of 64, and I was also able to to that in my head. OP, your intelligence is comical when compared to mine.

Although Sup Forums has the most intelligent people on the internet, you certainly are not one of them. Intelligent people stay quiet

>How horrid.
Yeah, autism sucks, but you are far from alone. Just a shit detective. Try /r9k/.

Also, genius starts at 125. You'd be surprised how many people on Sup Forums that applies to, even now. And how easy b8ing is.

You should be an expert on your own proof; to that end, please tell me which version of your revision history was published most recently, and to what archive?

not him but
when were you diagnosed with autism champ?

Never. But both of these questions can be answered with things in the paper that OP's image came from. It's disrespectful, what he's doing.

>genius
>forgot to explain why he posted a picture

Ok

youtube.com/watch?v=kS5gFjeyBUw

this is genius, something you will never understand