Obama calls for end of nuclear weapons

Your thoughts, Sup Forums?

Could it really happen?

fpbp

Get rid of them by setting them all off at once.

99-Year Doomsday Shroud solves every problem.

Sure...Everyone else first though.

I doubt it. In theory most people would agree with it but in practice it would be something like "i'll get rid of mine but you go first"

>wants to get rid of guns
>wants to get rid of nuclear weapons

What's next?

Wish we'd go back to fighting with sword and shield as well. I want to go back to dying like men instead of being bombed while you sit in your bunker fapping unexpectedly.

We'll get rid of nuclear weapons when we find something even more powerful.

Obama's an idiot. No nation with nuclear arms shall agree. Especially not Best Korea.

No. And if it did we'd go back to massive world wars. And stop samefagging. You look like an idiot when you do that. Or maybe you're a bot.

Only because we don't disarm. South Africa got rid of its nuclear arms. Libya got rid of its WMDs

No because then ww3 will become more likely. Nukes are what keeps us from ripping each other to shreds right now.

Wow, that really makes you think, huh?

>lame duck president calls for something that will never happen
Lol! Who cares what this retard says he will be out in 7 months

>Your thoughts, Sup Forums?
Nukes keep us out of war with Russia.

>Could it really happen?
Of course not, no nuclear power would ever give up its arsenal, nor trust the others to do so.

>South Africa got rid of its nuclear arms.
And got its government overrun by belligerent negroes.
>Libya got rid of its WMDs
And the dictator that did that got bayonet-sodomized on TV.

White people

>RISE UP

even if every single country disarmed, that would mean the first person to make a nuclear weapon again can rule everyone else

you can't just wish technology out of existence

This is our only contingency plan if someone actually beats our military at some point in the future.
Fuck no.

On the bright side if the west cucks itself out of nukes Russia could destroy our governments.

What has happened to us? Every last Western country is run by people trying to screw us over. Fucking tired of this bullshit.

this.

No nukes = slave to the world order. If you don't have the power to vaporize their little game in a sea of atomic fire they will never see you as anything more than a pawn.

what a goooood guy.

>Obama calls for end of nuclear weapons

implying everyone won't just say they don't have nuclear weapons and hide them for the scenario where America still has them

Nigger is trying so hard to do something memorable so he won't be a footnote in God Emperor Trump's biography.

THIS