Hillary won by 3 million votes

Hillary won by 3 million votes

lil dude be pimping dat hat

...what?

And lost the electoral vote

>Hillary won

Its a good thing that's irrelevant. Suck it up, buttercup.

That's why there is an electoral college little man. So that Loud majorities don't over rule.

Hillary went into election day with 74 EC votes (CA, OR, WA) already in the bag. She still lost.

Suck on that.

So... The Russians were helping Hillary? I was wondering why the Obama administration watched and did nothing.

"That's why there's an electoral college, so that democracy is meaningless and only money can vote."

gj fascist.

City votes don't mean shit.

won what?

is that pleasant image of two streams coming together supposed to get me to think breeding black girls is bad?

t.Butthurt hilary supporter

Jesus christ, it's been over a year. Get over it, she's a cunt anyway

that's a trump family for all you know

Because of new York and cali

One year later you still dont know who really elects the president or how it works...

Sorry, didn't even vote for Hillary, voted for Stein. Try again, the electoral college is still killing democracy.

his post was meaningless drivel and so is yours

would love to see jill stein as franken's vp

Its just Russian troll posting, same with all the cuck threads

is that rollie from the cleveland show

Which has 3 million people in them that voted for her. Da fuck is your point?

Trump won by a 4 year oath.

Thank god faggots like you aren't in charge.

after several hours of cryptoanalysis i've been able to confirm your hypothesis

fuck democracy, you antifa cuck. This is a republic.

it wouldn't stop being a republic if we got rid of the electoral college. we would still be voting for representatives, just cutting out an arbitrary nonsense middleman who has a chance of getting it wrong. if trump was campaigning for the popular vote he may still have won without an electoral college so there's no need to deny reality in a pathetic show of tribalistic defensiveness

canada eh

....and 10 years from now, that will still matter not one fucking bit, like it does now.

that applies to the mom in the picture but not the kid. the kid is cute despite your weird bias

>batboy
>cute

so, remind me how Obama won, TWICE, if fascists can so easily overwrite any election they please.
use your fucking brain, mate, damn.

still cute. it's just a mostly white kid with some black features

Only if you count the illegals

the electoral college isn't always wrong retard

>Hillary won by 3 million votes
and still lost

throw like 5 illegals on top of the pile i guess. do you have evidence of widespread voter fraud?

>it's only wrong when my party loses

Who's the retard?

...except when you disagree with its results, obviously.

This lmao

>cute
So what type of mystery meat are you, anyway?

i'm a liberal, not a democrat. i actually have principles and would be saying the same thing even if i liked the results. which between hillary and trump is impossible you retarded retard. you on the other hand i'm sure would change your stated beliefs to fit the circumstances since that's the bread and butter of trump and his minions

THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE SYSTEM IS DESIGNED TO PREVENT BIG DENSELY POPULATED URBAN CENTRES BEING OVERREPRESENTED. IF POPULAR VOTE WAS USED IT WOULD MEAN MOST LAWS WOULD BE DECIDED BY URBAN LIBERAL CUCKS WHO DONT UNDERSTAND RURAL AMERICA AND THINK THEIR OWN LITTLE URBAN BUBBLE IS THE WHOLE OF THE US. TRY LIVING IN RURAL AMERICA YOU LITTLE ENTITLED SHITS.

oh yeah i guess when you draw people like they're in a funhouse mirror they stop being cute

>Hillary won by 3 million votes

Pay attention to the chart. Ask an adult if you can't figure it out on your own.

FOAD fag

no it isn't and it doesn't. you're thinking of the senate

insulting expletive
>heh heh, now he'll forget i can't defend my opinions

Im actually British and dont care for Trump. I just think liberal Americans are the most pathetic whingeing babies I have ever seen on the losing side of politics and it's entertainment to me.

Nice trips, fag.

See

you also just make baseless claims to random strangers that make you look retarded. maybe you should think about supporting trump after all

Aaaaaaan she's not prez what's your point

>I just think liberal Americans are the most pathetic whingeing babies I have ever seen on the losing side of politics and it's entertainment to me.
same here, and Im Murican & fucking hate Trump, but this is high entertainment.
I voted in 2000 & there wasnt this much drama & shiflinging THEN.

that doesn't support the claim one iota

cancer.fag.spam

foad faggot

Cry more faggot

Your legs don't support your fat greasy stomach ameripig

noteventrying.shit.joke/edge

retarded demand from anonymous nobody

You didn't answer my question. What type of mystery meat are you?

Trump did not start a new war yet... too long for the U.S.

i do have a gut but i'm not fat by american standards. also try harder nigger come on

post a picture of your face with timestamp and i will

k

this retard actually believes a 7 person county in wyoming should count the same as manhattan

she played the wrong game

this libtard is full of butthurt..... and that makes me happy