Why are all Trump supporters so violent and racist?

Just your average violent trump supporter attacking an innocent man

youtube.com/watch?v=QWqVfAaNUfw

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/11/whats-your-states-average-iq-new-map-purports-to-have-the-answer/
youtube.com/watch?v=pUqcqVlHLMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're nothing more than disefranchised subhuman blue collar rednecks, and backstabbing coward pieces of shit by the looks of it.

What a bunch of human excrement, I hope a mexibro hurts them really bad so they get the message

>"whites are dominant"
>literally being cucked by every other race

Asians cucking you economically
Hispanics cucking you through birth rates
Blacks cucking you literally.

Well Sup Forums?

Because all niggers eat fried chicken and watermelon

Because all Asians eat dogs and cats

Because all Mexicans are rapists and drug peddlers

Because all Muslims are terrorists and radicals

OK?

STOP

Said the spic.

Why don't you worry about not sending us your rapists, drugs, and human trash instead of "blue collar rednecks"

people need to start fighting back sometime

I'm better than you, cuckskin pussy.

Because I, nor any of my countrymen send them.
The drugs arrive there by your own demand.

>Because I, nor any of my countrymen send them.
The drugs arrive there by your own demand.

That doesn't even make sense.
Why didn't you address the others? You know this is all true. Mexico is a low quality country with low quality people that have to be parasitic to survive.

The vast majority of immigrants certainly aren't rapists nor "trash" (whatever that non specific bullshit that might imply).

When I said we don't send them I mean the people, I do not decide what other people in my country do.

Unfortunately the guy in the glasses was apprehended hours ago, one of his own co-workers ratted him out. The faggot is claiming he stalked him after the incident.

>nig nogs yelling FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP ad infinitum
>mother with child says go fuck yourself
>cuck is suddenly concerned with foul language
>cuck gets cucked by husband and cries for help like a little bitch

>The vast majority of immigrants certainly aren't rapists nor "trash" (whatever that non specific bullshit that might imply).

sure m8

Ignore that guy

not an argument

>le cherrypick face
The vast majority of people, regardless of race, aren't criminal nor 'subhuman'. If you want to talk shit about the moral qualities of Mexicans you shouldn't be relying on baseless claims like "hurt durrf they're all x or y"

Kys

>help me!!!!

Hahahhahahha fucking pussy, man like this are a disgrace

>The vast majority of people, regardless of race, aren't criminal nor 'subhuman'

This is Liberal garbage to make people like you feel better. Why are you even here?

>If you want to talk shit about the moral qualities of Mexicans you shouldn't be relying on baseless claims like "hurt durrf they're all x or y"

I could post statistics about the crime, cost, drug flow into the U.S. from Mexico. But you already know about all this and refuse to face the facts.

theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/11/whats-your-states-average-iq-new-map-purports-to-have-the-answer/
Mexicans are retarded tho?

>no evidence he was a trump supporter

Lol, the vast majority of people, including whites and Asians, are indeed subhumans. If we culled the bottom 80% of the population in terms of IQ we would solve all of society's problems in an instant.

Because niggers and Mexicans should be beaten wherever they show their ugly faces.

CONSTRUCT VERTICAL SURFACE

Cucks reddit account

reddit.com/u/Funnyfaceking/activity

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4le8r6/assaulted_by_trump_supporter_while_my_back_was/

Even leddit is shitting on him and calling him a cuck bitch

Damn that guy uploaded this? I'd be fucking embarrassed.

>A FUCKING BEAN

>This is Liberal garbage to make people like you feel better. Why are you even here?
So you're actually arguing that a majority of criminal people exist in any given nation? Source?
>I could post statistics about the crime, cost, drug flow into the U.S. from Mexico. But you already know about all this and refuse to face the facts.
Drugs wouldn't be in the US if you didn't demand them. No demand, no supply.

Crime from drugs is a substantial part of all crimes committed by Hispanics, which, in a non retarded society would not exist.

Post any stats that you want, no stats actually prove that a majority of Mexicans are violent criminals, drug peddlers, rapists, or any of that dumb altright faggottry

He is posting it everywhere lol

>beta bernvictim yelling fuck trump
>mother says go fuck your self
>beta bern is concerned "dont curse in front of babies"
>wild alpha male swoops in to protect his wife and child
>fuck away from my kid faggot
>smacks camera away
>beta,"HE-HELP HELP ME AHHHHH SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

What a faggot aaaahahhahaha

What's your definition of 'subhuman'?
You need more than the top 20% of people in any given society, you think some 125 IQ person is going to aspire to do the universe of menial/unskilled jobs?

>So you're actually arguing that a majority of criminal people exist in any given nation? Source?

Every single person that comes into the U.S. from Mexico without permission is a criminal.

>Drugs wouldn't be in the US if you didn't demand them. No demand, no supply.

Drugs wouldn't be in the U.S. if you didn't supply them. No supply, no demand. See, I can do it to.

youtube.com/watch?v=pUqcqVlHLMY

>its another "Mexican """intellectual""" argues his totally intelligent and totally not biased opinion on Trump" thread

Also the faggot in OP's video got what he deserved.

That was fucking great
>scream HELP ME when the guy kicked his camera around

... which universe is populated by robots who are not Mexicans?

>Every single person that comes into the U.S. from Mexico without permission is a criminal.
If you consider a jaywalker to be a criminal on the same level as a rapist, which is pants on head retarded.

Crossing an imaginary line is a victimless crime, too.
>Drugs wouldn't be in the U.S. if you didn't supply them. No supply, no demand. See, I can do it to.
Demand precedes supply, as a matter of fact.
If you didn't use pencils you wouldn't buy them.

whoa

>>If you consider a jaywalker to be a criminal on the same level as a rapist, which is pants on head retarded.
>coming into a country illegally is the same as jaywalking
>calling a border an imaginary line

Are you one of those Mexican intellectuals we hear about? Just fuck off. Of course not every Mexican is a low quality Human bean but there is a whole lot more than there are for whites.

>inb4 source

But Mexicans are retarded...

If Mexicans were so great the Mexicans wouldn't be trying to get away from them to come live around white people.

>Demand precedes supply, as a matter of fact.
This line of thinking is why Mexico is a shit hole.

Edison didn't take a survey to find out that the thing that people wanted most in life was an oil-less lamp that uses a system of metal wire that no one had. But fuck did that shit go mainstream when supplied.

Availability curbs demand via pricing. When you have a glut of shit that is cheap, you are more likely to buy it than if it was rare and expensive and far riskier.

Blaming fucking white trash and niggers for forcing you into crime yourself is so stereotypically Mexican it hurts. Why don't you try taking care of your fucking cartel problems for once in your fucking history, and stop blaming America for enjoying cheap drugs readily supplied through a porous border.

why the FUCK did this guy upload his pathetic video?

his name is John Smith
kek

trying to get them internet points man

but how? harassing a white mother is the best way to get negative points

Speak up I can't hear you over all of the brick laying at the border.

>guy tries to bully a line woman, literally gets BTFO in the process

Nobody calls riot police on Trump supporters. The rioters are all democrats

A lone not a line

kids mind is fucking shot, don't try logic with his decisions