Lulz

That show should have been called All About Ehrmantraut

depends what you want

they arent allowed in canada

I hunt with a 22 Hornet and carry an FN Five Seven

Bullshit, you can get guns the US can't

>FN Five Seven

Good god why?

I am passionate about firearms, but I don't think I can buy one without getting put into some list...given my brown complexion.
Besides I wont really have much use for a gun except for practicing to be a accurate shot.
I make due by watching this guy on YouTube.

But I do...?

how much did you get your 5.7 for?

Id probably use it on myself after a week or two

is that the guy who empties entire benelli mags into beer cans before they hit the ground?

Too poor, and I've always preferred shooting bows.

how much do you spend on bow & arrows?

No, that's the coonass Miculek

The pic is Grandpa H

He's like 8 feet tall and he has over 9,000 boxes of free ammo from Federal

>Brought to you by Bud's Gun Shop

>2 ka-bars
>1219
>not 1217
faaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Ain't that the truth...wait' is he really tall, the videos make him seem medium height.

'Cos it is illegal in my country...
By the way, legal guns is one of the reasons I want to move to USA.

Why not?

Yeah, not only is he a giant, he literally gets crates of free ammo

cause I can put 21 in your face
8 hundred and something "The Crazy Gun Dealer" in Alvarado Texas

timestamp

Me and my fucking gun

Because I don't want my kids to think I'm a fucking criminal felon.

Because it's basically a .17HMR in a pistol length barrel. That means low mass AND velocity

That's why mass is more important in a pistol cartridge, you're not going to get enough velocity to get a rifle level hydrostatic effect.

Because I'm not an insecure redneck.

are you made of carpet or drywall?

I do.

>Century Arms

Hope you didn't want those fingers

cause i'm a fucking britbong

Holy fuckface! I knew he was a big guy but not goddamn colossus! Fuck!

Suicide risks

Because I don't live in fear

Why do you create this cancer thread everyday?

any of u have the balls to kill anyone
faggots

Nothing, I work at a Boy Scout camp in town when there are events going on.

I own several. Just got this one about a week ago, actually, but still need to take it to the range

shiggity

oh my god that guy's website is a time machine to 2002

Have you ever broke your wrist from shooting that?

Every firearm goes both ways. Love and hate; it's a two way street

oh well I guess you can't beat free

ok

because if i do, my gf could possibly use it to harm me/herself, she's not allowed knives let alone a gun.

>thinking op owns that pistol

Holy Moley. The bald guy won't even be able to peek over this table. His son's got great hair though.

Archer user here, me too, bud. Just know that the only way is up, man, and I believe in you even if you don't. Try to find an ideal that you can move toward, and try not to punish yourself if you stumble.

We're human, and as long as our motives are good and we attempt to make up for our mistakes, we cannot in good conscience judge ourselves as evil men. Good luck.

>>he was a big guy
For you
This message was brought to you by Bud's Gun Shop

Yeah but Century AKs, at least the non-imports, are objectively shit

Cast trunnions deform/shatter like shit. I had a RAS-47, luckily I got a Dindu to buy it for more than I paid for it

2800 fps at 10 feet away from my barrel is not something you can run from, much less wake up from the next day or any other day

Wtf how tall is he?

lmao Nice airsoft, bro.

I am all for owning guns but some people choose not to given it is far more likely that the gun you own is used by someone you know to harm you or harm themselves than it is for you to use the gun defending yourself.

Try 1950, unless you're carrying AP for PP

May as well carry a .22 mag

Why you need to kill. Shooting a gun at the target practice, getting better at landing shots at great ways to relieve stress, and it looks fun.

7'

To poor and don't want to be like a nigger with an illegal one...but fucking hell, one of these would be awesome!!!

Can't believe hickok still lives in the same shitty house even though he's a millionaire. Wouldn't be surprised if his son is stealing all his money.

youtube.com/watch?v=NDMcacLEhQk

I also prefer the feel of shooting a bow to a gun. I've tried handguns and rifles, and of the two I preferred the handgun. My accuracy is usually great, but it's been a couple years since I've tried the guns, as the pistol was a one-off with some other leaders and the rifles are just .22 rimfires, so I stick to the archery range and a recurve because I'm a faggot that wishes he was some kind of elven archer or some shit.

45 feet! How did you think he got his name?

That wouldn't be illegal, that'd be a volley gun

I have 8

lmao In what world is that gun even necessary? This is why people think gun people are crazy.

~Bow user

Is not very accurate though. You will do well with a shotgun though.

Neithe

> (You)
>Yeah but Century AKs, at least the non-imports, are objectively shit

Maybe. I'll take my chances. I have no life so if I lose fingers, or face so what?

My gun buying obviously doesn't end with just one. I buy to have fun and have my trusted go-to's when shtf

He's actually 6'8

he has some incredible deals and the concealed license class is fun as fuck

>Because I want my kids to get raped by niggers at 3AM

Too poor and mentally unstable.

> Spikes airsoft

LMAO if it floats ur goat user think what u wish

so instead they think you're a giant faggot

youre clearly ignorant to the specifics of the projectile, its capable of going through kevlar and has penetrated level IIa kevlar in testing before, its very high velocity for a pistol lowest at 650 m/s for minimal amounts of propellent thus its very accurate has very flat trajectory and due to its size you can hold alot more ammunition on hand and in the magazine in addition it has less recolice and is much more accurate because of that. Simply put two guys with the same shooting ability one with fn57 and the other with a glock or colt 45 are standing 25 yards from each other the guy with the fn will most certainly kill the glock carrying guy quicker and still have rounds in the mag

I own a gun as well as a cat

He's a millionaire? Where did you get that idea from? Might be true I guess, can you give proof.

I thought he was a jolly grandpa who spends his retirement entertaining us young gun enthusiasts on Youtube. Plus he gets free guns to use.

don't care what you THINK, my bullets are on target and do devastating damage

troll somebody else nigger

Your cat is beautiful.

Target practice

>its capable of going through kevlar and has penetrated level IIa kevlar in testing before

When using an AP round. A standard .17HMR can go through body armor because more barrel means more velocity due to more powder being ignited while the bullet is still being fed pressure.

You can get through kevlar with AP 9mm rounds too. Either way, my point was you can't get enough velocity with such a small round to make up for the lack of mass

one word..... Cuck.

felons in the US can't legally own a fire arm.

I own a cat gun

postal 2 anyone?

I’m gonna go buy one right now, I’m heading down to buds gun shop.

Pretty sure i would kill myself then

Car has that look like he’s wishing he had thumbs, you’d be the first victim user.

youtube.com/watch?v=_teY8vwwXvA

watch and learn

Because I'm not a dangerous psychopath.

I just got this one yesturday

It's like I'm saying "Pecan pie is better" and you're saying "No, Chevrolet is better"

You don't get what I'm saying. For a personal protection round, the 5.7 is shit. There's an optimal mix of velocity and mass, a super-17 isn't it

incorrect standard 5.7 rounds fired from a pistol will go through body armor the II2a (capable of stopping a 357 magnum) was penetrated using non ap rounds, your 17hmr argument is invalid as again if fired from pistol such as the 57 was it wouldn't penetrate. you have some fallacy that youll fair any better with a cannon that you cant hit the broad side of a barn with