Please explain to me why, in the midst of Clinton's emails blowing up in her face and creating a huge media circus...

Please explain to me why, in the midst of Clinton's emails blowing up in her face and creating a huge media circus, Drumpf in his INFINITE GRAND 4D CHESSMASTER WISDOM decided to offer a debate with Sanders, then back out a day later. Please explain to me why having Bern victims talk about how cowardly Trump is is somehow preferable to them becoming more and more enraged at Shillary.

If you guys can't acknowledge that Trump made a massive error, I don't know what to tell you. Please, someone, anyone explain how this could possibly be a good thing for Trump. I'll be waiting.

They will never admit any of his mistakes. It's a slippery slope. Once they notice one they will notice more and start to realize their God emperor is human just as they are.

I was 2 seconds late

I'm now a #CruzMissile

theres no doubt he's playing 8 or 9d space chess at this point. its just above my reasoning abilities to even brainstorm what he could be doing here.

He made a huge error and self stumped. For the first time im not entirely enthusiastic about this guy anymore.

He had a chance to show his substance, and backed out, when he initially offered. He fucked up, and now makes it look like he can and will go back on his word or promises.

Thats for primary debates. Its a way for the republican party to control people running for their ticket.

Trump has the ticket, there are no more republican primary debates, and you are a moron.

that's it, I am now #cruzmissle

he spared bernie the galaxy humiliation

Then fuck the DNC and RNC and their bullshit debates.

1. The debate validates Bernie by saying that even someone as big in the race as Trump is willing to treat him like a threat.

2. The debate puts a weak light on Hillary. She has denied Bernie a debate for a long time now, and has no presence to defend herself at this one. She can't even talk about how lame this debate is without drawing attention to it, and by extension her unwillingness to confront Bernie.

3. Trump wants to do this debate for charity. That in itself is a good move.

4. If Trump wins, it gives him momentum to take on Hillary. If Trump and Bernie hit a draw, it gives both of them a chance to shit-talk Hillary with no defense from her. If Trump loses to Bernie, it still takes away from Hillary, and opens the Dems up to a major split in votes come November. No matter what, Trump comes out ahead.

No wonder you don't support Trump. You seem to stupid to follow even basic strategy, and probably let your emotions rule you. Sad!

a quick analysis of what is going on would tell you that trump isn't ducking bernie right now. In fact he's HELPING him. Let's look at his release statement :

>Based on the fact that the Democratic nominating process is totally rigged and Crooked Hillary Clinton and Deborah Wasserman Schultz will not allow Bernie Sanders to win, and now that I am the presumptive Republican nominee, it seems inappropriate that I would debate the second place finisher.

Trump starts by putting the spotlight on the rigged system against Bernie. This achieves two thing :

- it Makes Hillary look bad
- If they decided to put Biden instead of Hillary when Sanders is the perfect candidate he will be able to say "called it" and it will make that new candidate look crooked from the start
this first statement is a preemptive strike against them knowing they might slide someone in.
his second statement:

>Likewise, the networks want to make a killing on these events and are not proving to be too generous to charitable causes, in this case, women’s health issues. Therefore, as much as I want to debate Bernie Sanders - and it would be an easy payday - I will wait to debate the first place finisher in the Democratic Party, probably Crooked Hillary Clinton, or whoever it may be.

Here he clearly displays his will to walk away from a bad deal.

When they offer him double he can then use that as an example of how he will deal with international deals.

He might even say "See Bernie here was willing to take the 10 million in a heartbeat, but I doubled that money for charity, now that's how you negotiate folks"

If you think Trump got all the way to where he is in this crazy campaign, with more media coverage than everyone else combined and at a fraction of the cost, when everyone was against him, just to confirm twice he would debate Bernie and duck 24h later for no reasons, you've not been paying attention.

the debate will happen

Doesn't matter, he's got the numbers, he's going to be president. Clinton can't defeat him in an election. The only way for Trump not to be president is to die of a heart attack or something.

I don't want Trump to be president, OP, but I accept that after the Lange scandal it's inevitable.

Did he actually agree in the first place?

None of that matters. The point is there is no better alternative.
I'd vote for the planet to sink into the sun before I voted for Hillary and not voting in an election involving Hillary is the same thing as voting for Hillary. The only people that want to keep others from voting for Trump are Hillary supporters(fans).

It is true. Terrible move, but hopefully it'll blow over within a few days. Maybe not, though.

Additionally, he now looks like he never cared about the charity offer in the first place.

Excellent argument

This is a decent rationale. But why not mention that? "Party unity?" He hasn't cared about that up until this point. He doesn't mention that in his statement, just a paragraph repeating what he's said on twitter over the past month.

Except that isn't what has happened. Surprise surprise, the media (a.k.a. the professional spinmasters) have rightfully labeled Trump a coward. The money for charity was offered, albeit by third parties. If the problem would have been the debate format, why not say that?

You didn't even read the post or follow the news in the past day, have you? Seriously, pull your head out of your ass m8. The debate isn't happening. I agree it would have been a good move, that's why I'm mad.

He brilliantly decided to alienate the Sanders voters who he needs by pissing them off. Then he masterfully overshadowed the issue of Hillary dodging debates with Sanders by doing it himself in a much more exposed manner. Finally, he skillfully removed much of the media spotlight from Hillary's e-mail fiasco.

Then he became president. #unstumpable

You see?

If he accepts in 1 or 2 days, berniefags will be more energized than if he did it right away. The media will have less time to black it out.

Yup, could not have gone much worse.

goebbels said we would have 1000 year reich so I'm pretty optimistic about being in germany ~1928

Holy shit bernouts are whiny

This is plausible. I really hope you're right, frogposter. However, the networks seem unwilling to donate any money to charity in the first place, so I'm not sure how it would come true. Trump has apparently already turned away from $30 million, albeit from third parties with unknown agendas.

Said he'd be willing to do it. By not doing it, he looks as bad as Hillary when she ducks debates.

Again, why not mention this. Why not bring exposure to the crooked rules. It's not like Trump is playing by some rules of decorum. Nothing is off limits.

And for the record, I'm voting for Trump over Clinton. I just wish he wouldn't pull stupid shit like this. If I'm proven wrong about this and Trump somehow turns this around I'll gladly accept that, I really hope I am.

He called it off because the networks weren't willing to pay up for charity
what's wrong with that?

Things that are wrong:

This analysis

how many different ways can we tell you the truth and you faggots will STILL ask this question

trump isnt going to bother with a defeated candidate, period