god damn. moar

M
O
A
R

we should ruin her career

Moar

moar!!

Already working on it. Her social medias are all gone.

Want to make a vola room and dump everything of her, fb pics and nudes? I like saving big sets of girls and sharing them around on the internet with creeps, not just here on Sup Forums.

Think it's hot when girls make mistakes like this and their futures get damaged

God damn please more!!!

me too. Favorite thing to do.

Moar any ffwf

r/exc4af7m

Nikki Gibbs ...

Kik justsomeguy85 for a teacher

don't have kik, post her here/in vola?

She looks so happy. Why do you guys have to ruin her life?

i think it's hot how no one on the internet cares about her future. people just want to see her boobies.

Because this is Sup Forums and sluts get shamed here.

Yeah women really are the most stupid species on this earth. They never think before acting by default. Just another one ruined by their own actions.

she got thick after high school

Slut shaming is awesome, women have such high sexual market value they should be brought down a peg or two.

I'd suck a fart out of her butt

I don't want to ruin anyones life.

But I will sit here and watch it happen.

I go to work, I pay my taxes, I just wanna sit here and be a monster for a while. Is that so wrong?

to be fair, guys encourage this and use them, which i'm fine with. i don't blame them for taking pictures...they care about someone and do it for them..im just glad they get used
does it take them down a peg? they know more and more people want them. i just like seeing them used

She's a female. What else are we supposed to do with them?

I know right. It's like those fucking people who say they are against violence but are the first ones with their phones out recording, not helping when shit hits the fan.

we should email her old coaches. I'm sure they'd love to see her. Or the Sheriffs department. It sucks she deleted all social media.

vola r/f0b17v9r

yeah email the sheriff's dept dumbass and get arrested.

They make throw away emails, use vpn and you're safe dumb fuck...Go away newfag.

Yes, surely they have a personal life and a career life. Why would a women in law enforcement want 1000s of men fapping to naked body? They are in that career to have control over the population, now the population has control over her. Simple put, she was stupid enough to think her boyfriend would be commited with her for life. She didnt really pay attention to cultural trends from the last 100 years.

Anymore nudes

lurk before posting or kill yourself

Maybe I wanna actually watch what happens when shit hits the fan.

Maybe I DO wanna watch the train crash.

I may not want it to happen but you're damn sure i'm gonna watch intently as a thing I don't get to see happen happens.

Keep posting

proceed