"I'm a republican"

"I'm a republican"

"Wow what the fuck why would you openly admit that? Pedophilia is illegal you sick fuck"

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/12/08/569475351/roy-moore-accuser-admits-adding-notation-to-yearbook-inscription
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/dec/08/blog-posting/no-roy-moore-accuser-didnt-tamper-or-forge-yearboo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bait that is true.

Bill Clinton was a accused of forcible rape by multiple women and he was elected president twice. Rather hard to throw stones when you remember that.

Is slick silly up for re-election?

Willy*

> Al Franken resigns under pressure from other democrats

Keep going, fag. Bill was 20 years ago.

>Hey look, this one guy did some bad stuff seventeen (17) years ago ... and that's why i'm voting for a pedophile today!

>accuser admitted to lying and falsifying evidence

I really don't know how the left deals with being so wrong every single time. Guess their anti-depressants help them forget.

Nope, Republicans just love to pointlessly deflect rather than confront issues. Al Franken committed sexual misconduct and he promptly ousted by Democrats, Trump is accused of sexual assault by tons of people yet Republicans love him. Roy Moore is accused of hunting down underage girls, yet he still has a chance of beating Democrat candidate in Alabama. The same Democratic candidate that actually prosecuted sexual predators and Klan members. How can Republicans still call themselves the party of Christians at this point?

>accuser
>nevermind the fact that he was banned from malls for being a slimey piece of shit
and she wrote the dates, nothing else.
retard

Trump is on the record for sexually assaulting chicks and teens with multiple accusers too.

NOW WHAT!!

>promptly
3 weeks after first allegation, after Conyers was forced out, and after 8 women came forward
Right about everything else though

>projecting this hard
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

Nuke Washington and every statehouse.
It's the only way to be sure.

>on the record
who? when? where?
Telling people he "grabs pussy" =/= evidence.

>Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters'
PREMEDITATED MURDER

I find it upsetting that everyone is so upset about his sexual assault accusations.
>Twice fired from state Supreme Court
>"Maybe Putin is right, homosexuality should be illegial"
>15 years older than his wife, who he met when she was 15. At a dance recital.
>Transgenders dont deserve rights
>"reds and yellows fighting each other"
>No idea what the Dreamer program was, weeks after trump ignited the debate.
>Prayers at every speaking event
>9/11 was "because we are distanced from God"
>"Christianity ought to be favored by the state"
>Thinks Sharia Law is in effect in chicago (no source, of course)
>Opposes sharia law, but holds the 10 commandments HIGH in his courtroom
>And of course, hes an Obama Birther

exactly. One would think, in the year of "Me Too," that if anyone had any shred of evidence against him they would come forward

“I’m a democrat!”

“Why would you admit to selling pieces of babies and enjoying when ISIS throws gays off buildings?!”

fucko likes to peep at teenage girls while they're getting dressed at his pageants.

fucking president creeper yo

Funny, because all that shit came out after he was elected.

evidence?
Yes, he is a creep. The things he said about his daughter and dating her are insane. But there is no credible evidence nor allegations of any sexual misconduct.

>someone don't know wtf on the record means

true telling people he grab pussy isn't evidence (it's hearsay). Being recorded while saying you grab pussy is evidence.
He also talks about other incidents while being recorded, like on stern's show on how he peeps on nude teens in his beauty pageants.

You are assuming all people who oppose the GOP support Democrats.

You done goofed, friend-o.

>accuser admitted to lying and falsifying evidence

>Fox News non-truther reporting in

>roy moore is good
>because clinton was bad

They're both bad, shitlords.

There never is.
If one woman lies... meh. probably a butt hurt liberal single mom.
Just remember there are 20 against him.
He admits to cheating on 1 of his wives, and the other cucked him. The current one he order from Russia.
He is aweful with women, he can't deny.

>accuser
>singular

All of his statements, despicable as they are, don't prove that he did any of those things. Even if they did, they do not, by themselves, prove sexual assault or harassment without the full details.
FWIW I believe he probably has groped many women, but without proof or evidence- beyond his own possibly embellished statements- what can anyone do?

>Franken admitted it.
Guilty.
>Trump denied it.
Waiting for the charges from "tons of people".... See, you'll need to prove it. Not saying he didn't do any number of horrible things. Accusations aren't worth a pile of dogshit.

Don't kid yourself. If there was any way they could have kept Franken and Conyers they would have.

How fucking stupid are you that you believe in "party loyalty". Both sides are crooked. Stupid people think only the OTHER side is crooked.

Accusations = Fuckall

20 years ago means it didn't happen. Because Democrat.

Al Franken had photographical evidence against him though.

You're reading lies.

Wake up.

npr.org/2017/12/08/569475351/roy-moore-accuser-admits-adding-notation-to-yearbook-inscription
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/dec/08/blog-posting/no-roy-moore-accuser-didnt-tamper-or-forge-yearboo/

He is awful with women. And any accusations may prove completely true. But without further corroboration, they are just accusations. Anyone can file a lawsuit.

Are you saying it's fine today, then?
What kind of fucking retarded circular logic is that?

3 weeks is pretty prompt for a us senator to vacate their position.. and besides he didn't even seem to think he did most of the things he was accused of but he was pressured by other members of his party.. this is going to backfire on the dems so bad

How on earth did you get that from his post? He's mocking your attempt to dismiss Clinton's case because it was 20 years ago.

>denied it
What is access Hollywood tape?

I think the main difference here is that Al Franken was guilty. He could not afford an investigation without revealing skeletons in his closet. So he promptly resigned.

Lol. What is sarcasm?

I liked bill he was a pretty decent president.. probably also did some sketchy shit but he isn't president now so I don't see how he is relevant

He isn't dismissing Clinton's case, he's saying the Democrats aren't backing sexual predators TODAY, whereas Republicans are actively voting en masse for them. Do you understand basic semantics?

if the dems can collectively focus on Roy Moore etc and make him the face of the party, it may work
more likely result is that they bungle all possible momentum- aided by the media- by chasing leftist fantasies and turning off Joe Average

Yeah but... Alabama thinks those are all good things.

> Al Franken resigns under pressure from other democrats
False. He resigned because he would go to jail if he was investigated.

Proverbs 28:1
>The wicked flee when no one is pursuing them, but the righteous are as bold as a lion.

i'm from the south it's not uncommon for teens to date older men, that's why the age of consent should be lowered. you libtards are only taking offense because your "pedophile" candidate isn't up for election.

Yeah. Gonna have to ask you not to conflate Conservatism and far-right Christian dogmatics.

this

He sold military secrets to China for $$$ and killed people who got in his way. Ask the Branch Davidian children how they feel about their Bubba Prez.

Ultimately the right doesn't care about morality or accountability.. They just want to win.. even if they have to sell out the country to do it.. nothing is going to change.. my prediction: Moore wins, Trump gets reelected, by about 2019 our economy will crash again, dems will shoulder responsibility, republicans will keep winning

>that's why the age of consent should be lowered
I thought I was in Sup Forums up til now. What the fuck is this shit. You people are seriously moralizing over somebody allegedly hitting on a highschool girl? This used to be a place where people came to jerk off to cartoons, and occasionally pictures, of little kids getting raped. You fuckers are a disappointment. Moralfag kids took over Sup Forums. The world would be a better place if every one of you hanged yourself tonight.

>Don't kid yourself. If there was any way they could have kept Franken and Conyers they would have.
Franken, maybe, since he was a reliable conservadem, but I get the sense the democrat establishment is sick to death of being embarrassed by HR 676 and would rather the donors never hear of it again.

Partisans live in a fake world told to them by the people who treat them as cheap tools. I think they all ought to be shot, personally.

How is this relevant?

holy strawman, batman!
>God and religion should control our government
Roy Moore does actually, fair point
>forced to pray in schools
how about just allowed to pray
>100% focused on wars
as opposed to Mr. Drone himself, the 8 year war president Mr. Obama?
>against women's rights
against women being murdered before being born
>fox news
go back to 2004
>political religious leaders are filthy rich
any leader in this country is filthy rich
>oppose sex education, contraceptives and gays
broader brush than bob ross. How can one "oppose" gays? Oppose them... what? Existing? voting? living next to you? Walking naked down the street?

The two are indelibly joined in the eyes of most millennials. Bush-era neocons effectively hijacked the party for a decade. Many young people have no exposure to conservative political philosophy outside of christ faggotry.

Yes, and both parties are right-wing.

>he thought Sup Forums wasn't a child sex board
lordy lordy

The Democratic Party called themselves Christians for decades, created and funded the KKK, started the entire Make America Great movement, had President LBJ pass the Civil Rights Act merely to guarantee that blacks would vote Democrat, had President Truman drop two fucking bombs on millions of innocent civilians in Japan, had FDR put Japanese people in Internment Camps, etc.

I agree completely, I think most alt right would agree with you too tbh.

>implying that brands mean anything
>being this twelve
How?
>on Sup Forums
oh

>party is corrupt and morally bankrupt
>even Republicans cannot defend their own party and no longer even try

You are a failure

Would agree if you just said "the GOP" doesnt care about morality or accountability. The National Review crowd (David French, etc) that have been anti trump from the start still have some pride.
I tore up my GOP card after he won the nomination

>unless they're against Clinton

Fuck off you brainless hypocrite

If your reaction to a pedophile running for office is shilling, you should probably KILL YOURSELF

More whataboutism
>what about Obama
Bush started that war
>what about abortion
No viability no life.. cannot save that which does not yet exist
>go back to 2004
That doesn't even make sense
I'm not gonna touch the rest

So let's see if I have this right.

Democrats covered for a probably rapist in "the past" and even voted for him after the word was out. But shut up about that now it's 2017.

and...

In the "present" a Repub Senate candidate is accused of being a sexual predator so you get to state that Republicans are now "voting en masse" for them. All this while sitting Dem lawmakers are quitting their jobs to avoid investigations.

>Bad when Republicans do it
>Okay when Democrats do it

Got it.

Your comment made no sense.
Everything I posted is fact.
All done by Democrats.
Oh and the Republicans suck too.

I'm alright with the 10 commandments. Until very recently it was a widely held view among legal historians that the 10 commands were a foundation for our secular system. Granted it got that way through brutal centuries being distilled into roman law, fuedal practice, and then common law and any relationship is tenuous. But the historical weight the idea of that supposed relationship had on legal scholars in the past two centuries (when it was widely assumed to be true) gives enough secular justification to display them without violating the establishment clause.

And you are above all that. Wish I was a cool as you.

let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

You're right I should have said gop.. I generally try to avoid making broad strokes but I just did.. my bad

>don't conflate these two political instituitions that have walked hand-in-hand for decades

I'll stop when churches stop receiving tax exemption status and stop telling their parishioners how to fucking vote

You have NO moral integrity, quit acting offended.

Stop supporting him seems like an obvious answer to me

That's how the left is going to win. Idiot millennials with only leftist propaganda filling their otherwise empty, hedonistic heads start showing up to vote.

When the commies took over the education system they won. Decades ago.

>lordy lordy
I would bet money that I've been on this site since you were in diapers. It used to be posted every 15 minutes like clockwork, sometimes mods wouldn't care for hours. Nobody even liked it outside of the edgy guy who posted it for attention it was just background noise because we weren't god damn moralfags. Fucking kill yourself you whiny milquetoast moralizing faggot.

>The price is wrong, bitch.mpeg
>Bad when democrats did it
>STILL BAD WHEN REPUBLICANS ARE DOING IT RIGHT NOW, YOU FUCKING OBTUSE CHILD

Fine.

Just so long as the rest of us get our turn too.

Moral relativity isn't getting the Republican Party out of this one.

Are you stupid?

The point was that all Conservative are crazy Christians.

BTW, white churches tell their people to vote R. black churches tell their people to vote D. It's everywhere.

Lib dems mud slinging tactic of lying to the press, courts and investigators.
It didn't work in the presidential election and it doesn't appear to work anywhere else either.
It just makes your lib friends look stupid.

lol it was more of a flavor pic than a straw man... but please calm your butt, your getting shit everywhere.
The point of the actual comment still remains... Alabama is going to vote for Moore, regardless of any thing in Because they ARE all religious zealots who probably have fucked underage girls.

>being attracted to 14 yo's isn't normal
>dems think this is pedophilia

And you wonder why nobody supports your fucked up feminist agenda

>being this brainwashed

If you'd been to college, you might realize what an incredibly pro-Capitalist system it actually is.

>but your're brainwashed by FOX news propaganda, you're a lost cause already

>How is this relevant?
Holy shit you're a special kind of autism.

>I like Bill
>He sold military secrets

KYS

>I tore up my GOP card after he won the nomination
If it makes you feel any better I've moved across the aisle too. I'm a registered democrat here in florida, a closed primary state. I still hate the gop overall but I voted for trump and have been happy with his efforts so far.

Lets take the 100% war statement. How does that even make sense? What does that mean- every single right wing politician does nothing but argue for fighting wars? Does isolationist Rand Paul do this? Was he doing this when he stood on the senate floor for 12 hours to protest illegal drone strikes? Even Trump, who I hate, has had dozens of opportunities to go to war- by your logic, why hasn't he nuked North Korea yet? Why hasn't he allied with his best friend Putin to take over Syria?
>viability
Would you then agree that a baby at 21 weeks, the earliest surviving premature baby, "exists", and should therefore not have its head sucked out through a vacuum?

I missed the part where this man was convicted of pedophilia. Rubes like you instantly believe the things that support your existing beliefs meaning no new information is going to get it.

That makes you a blithering idiot. Please don't reproduce.

You seem so confused

Doin gods work

It's the Democrats who are pedos, not the Republicans.

Once he gets convicted they'll be signing a different tune. What the fuck is the problem with republitards that they need to wait for a slow as balls legal system before they kick someone out. Its almost like they want to support this kind of corruption.

I have probably done that 6 times tonight, no problem. We're all degenerates at the end of the day anyway.

Wow what an idiot.
Democrats are DOING IT RIGHT NOW TOO!

Get out of your mother's basement some time.

>black churches always vote D
you clearly have no fucking CLUE what you're talking about, and you didn't even make a fucking point

Are you saying that those black churches follow "far-right Christian dogmatics"
>your own stupid, stupid words

Of course not, you're just too incredibly stupid to follow your own argument. Now die.

>whataboutism
This is a term people use to ignore criticism. Stop it.

I don't support him. I just don't want the media and the left to further entrench his power by overplaying their hand with BREAKING NEWS that ends up being false. Happened twice this week.

nice try Hillary