Hey Sup Forums if it came down to it who would you side with niggers or beaners?

hey Sup Forums if it came down to it who would you side with niggers or beaners?

Beaners. Harder workers and are human

>Be native American
> Practically a beaner myself

You bet your ass my spanish companeros have my support

Love them hard working beaners.

Nig Nogs always niggin.

Beaners. Who are you kidding? Niggers will never have any support.

No one is lower than niggers. This is a fact.

Both are niggers. I will not side with either.

Beaners for sure. They work a lot harder than a nig ever would.

Tough call.

On one hand, most niggers are American as anyone else, just a different species; on the other hand, are different fingers.

Beaner here, thanks for your trips. Do you need them painted?

Im a beaner myself, so obviously beaners.

Not any color you'd want to. Purple, lime green and yellow are completely not happening.

Beaners

Beaners: Hard workers
Niggers: Lazy and eat your fried chicken

I'll paint those trips too fam.
Whatever you want Senor. 10/hr with mcdonalds lunch.

Beaners - they're like really inferior white people, while niggers are straight up animals

My dad's orchard grew from 5 acres operated by my brother, sister and out two parents into it's current 400 acre state worked mostly by your kind.

We thank you for your frijoles and servitude.

Without the help, we are nothing.

Niggers would never work without a whip.

I'll pay you to come blow the leaves off them every two weeks

Beaners. Any day.

Family oriented.
Hard workers.

>yfw a couple ragtag island spics overthrew a US backed dictatorship and stuck a middle finger to the greatest superpower in the western hemisphere.

>yfw niggers sold their own for some shiny rocks and then blamed the white man for centuries

How in the world could man ever support fucking nigger pest? That vermin has to be eradicated niggers are the cancer disease of this world and jews spread it. Fucking jew poll

Let's not get the wrong idea here though:

Niggers are worse than beaners by a mile, but beaners aren't exactly great either...

Nobody here really is, let's face it lol

*sigh*

Gracias Señor. Thank you for the work.

Beaners
Pros:
They won't fuck with you, unless you fuck with them.
The women can be hot.
Good food.
They will actually work, and try to make a $1.
Cons:
They are slobs.
They speak in a shit mixed language
They breed like rabbits.
The first legal generation off spring act like borderline niggers.

Blacks
Pros:
Fried Chicken

Cons:
Loud.
Violent.
Shit music.
Lazy.
Slobs.
Mostly Ugly.
Travel in groups.

Im a beaner, and yes, sadly, the new gen of beaners are slowly turning to niggers

You got to be a filthy jew to support niggers

Beaners: 0
Niggers: -6

Beaners Win.

>be OP
>be faggot because OP is ALWAYS a faggot
>also be beaner
>start brown vs black relations thred for self-reassuredness reasons
>......?
>profit!!

They see the parents work hard, and they expect handouts, saw it all the time, the parents were loveable hard workers, as there kids were wearing nigger clothes, and trying to act like niggers. Kind of sad really.

im a beaner and almost all beaners where i live hate niggers we hate white people that dont like beaners so were not like the faggots that suck the white mans dick for a dollar to be honest the white race is full of cucks now i know some are godly and almost all of them are on Sup Forums i gonna go fuck a fellow beaner good luck with your race full of cucks and faggots and yes we dont like border hoppers

Old Gen. Beaner:
*Hard worker
*Mostly won't fuck with you
*If they do, probably just spanish insults
*Cheap labor

New gen. Beaner:
*Fucking Lazy
*Will fuck with you, insult you, and fight you
*Borderline Nigger Syndrome (BNS)
*Don't appreciate hard work their parent did

Checked

I just wish your kids would quit tagging my portable toilets with 18, 13, and other bullshit.

But nonetheless, we still appreciate the labor.

>BNS
>kek

Punctuate that goddamn post, grammatically correct it and then I might read it.

Pretty much, it's funny to watch them try to act tough when they are below 5'6, or tall and super slim.

Lost.

Beaners are still a minority and they know well how to exploit americas systems.

Still, they work. Not like ol' USA made products, but better than chinese products iff'n ya cyatch m'drift.

Beaners for sure at least they will be your friend after awhile instead of just nigger who just want your shit

Beaners. Not impulsive and they know how to pay bills

Mexicans bc they have the better looking women, Spaniards are European master race, and even being white you can pass as mixed.

What kind of question is this? Niggers have been a cancer on every civilization they've ever infested.

Does anyone have that infographic on what would happen if blacks were removed from the US?

this guy gets it.

no that makes sense

Here's a question to think about; when was the last time you saw beaners chimping out like niggers?

Beaners because they at least TRY to work hard and be responsible parents.

I’d mow your lawn half price if you just let me see those trips again

also white people but they're running shit, everyone has nigger problems

>being totally incapable to give an answer to this simple shit in a fucking joke board.

The only correct answer is to secretly fund both sides wait for them to thin each other out when it’s over steamroll the winning side.

No I just want nigs to go away

In the Mexican side of town.
Teen girl is walking home.
Grown man with jeans around his knees gets talking to her.
She tries walking away and he follows her , grabs her.
Then like 10 Mexicans come out of their garage and start beating the shit off his skin.
>That one time.

If the black-on-black homicide rates are any indication, apparently niggers want the same thing.