Is this shit something bad?

Is this shit something bad?

Been applying lotrimin to it but I don't know if it's something that I should be worried about or if it's cause of sweat/irritation, the fact that I sit on my ass a lot, etc...

I need your guidance, Sup Forumsrothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00EV1D79A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One more pic...

Help, please Sup Forums

It's a kind of fungus. Apply fungicide and try to keep it dry and clean. Feet powder helps

check'em

It looked more irritated a few days ago, it's looking drier nowadays, also it's not uncomfortable.

it used to be a bit painful a few days ago but started making an effort to keep the area dry and clean, plus the application of lotrimin.

start showering with defense soap and shave

It can be a pain in the ass (pun intended) because it can regrow if not entirely removed.

I grew tired of it and I literally bleached carefully with a sponge. It was gone in 3 days

herpes

i searched for pictures of herpes and found nothing that looks like what i have.

100 percent jock itch.

just take a bath once in a while fucking pig

I ordered this from amazon, will it help?

amazon.com/gp/product/B00EV1D79A

I shower twice a day.

Probably picked it in the gym or the sauna.

Had something similar and it got a lot worse until I finally had a biopsy and figured out that I was having an allergic reaction to something. Start using fragrance free detergents and body washes

put coconut oil on it

checked

Yeah that's what I thought. Is Lotrimin enough to fight jock itch or should I get something more potent?

Prey it doesnt become pilonidal cysts. shit sucks m9

You shower twice a day?
What are you washing your dick with? If it has a lot of harsh chemicals that could be your problem. Stop showering so much also

what's encouraging is that it has been getting better.

used to look irritated, now it looks pink and dry so i guess that's progress.

shouldn't have fucked that homeless nigger op

yeah no kidding

after this experience I'm pretty disgusted by sex and the idea of stds

gonna go full monk at this rate, i swear.

and I still need to get tested for HPV cause women are disgusting and have given oral sex to wiminz in the past.

if lotrimin doesn't work, use a drying anti-inflammatory agent like IVarest which is non-steroid and which will stop the itching and consume the moisture so that irritation will heal over in a couple of days -- you have to leave it open to air for 10 minutes at first

Dry skin and sweat irritation. Your taint needs more fresh air.

thank you kind anons!

will keep taking care of it.

Dry skin my nigga. Change your bar soap to something with Aleo in it and do the same with body wash. Also shave ur shit, wont help the skin itll just reduse the repultion a woman feels while shes licking your taint