Drunk as fuck Sup Forums...

Drunk as fuck Sup Forums, if you're feeling up to it then tell me what you're up to tonight/today; What nonsense are you currently engaged in ?

I'm thinking about an heroing, drugs and booze have rotted my mind, I was a high functioning professional so can't keep up anymore as I am getting older, been gambling to keep up with medical expenses and working 13 hour days.

Was put on pharmas since I was 11 sure it had something to do with my downfall.

Sorry to hear that user, I hope you find the right path and come out on top. Booze is tricky, it sneaks up on you,

getting drunk alone thinking about killing myself before my wife gets home

Currently engaged in a wonderful meth high, was playing gta now I’m just enjoying the comfy :)

I'm just waiting. Can't drink or eat without wanting to go to sleep. Another couple of hours.

Not satisfied.

I used to be so smart, and I hated dumb people, now I am the person I used to hate...it's a weird feeling, I'm an asshole so I haven't become more empathetic just grew to hate myself which justified destroying my life more

I'm drunk and alone too user, don't do it. We're built of stronger stuff

Drinking vodka and smoking good bud while watching its always sunny in philidelphia. Hoping my friend hits me up to chill after work probably not. My life is nice but i cant stand being so lonely all the time...

What episode? Love me some ocular patdowns.

is this an alcoholic thread?

You're still smart user, you're just going through a rough patch. Drugs and booze warp your mind and make you think all sorts of nonsense is true., Don't be so hard on yourself, you'll come back, Don;t hate yourself, please,.

I didn't ask to be alive.

I guess so.

This is a thread for all the Sup Forums people who want to just talk shit and vent user. Join in if you like.

Neither did lol, but we are alive -we have to soldier on,

Just finished the christmas special

Looks like I’m the only person here drowning my sorrows in amphetamines rather than alcohol, kek..

I'm just tired of work and trying to maintain my faith man shit is hard af lately.

Meth is bad m'kay

I'm not still smart, I went to a neurologist and he said based off previous MRIs my brain has shrunk by 6-7% in 3 years, I could do basic work but not what I used to be able to .

Good to know there are other faggots in this thread...have any of you hopelessly gambled everything on options and bitcoin in an attempt to finance your future medical/therapy requirements? Or are super into traps?

Debating whether to go out of state to go see an old friend or to stay and make some cash

Perhaps start smoking weed instead of drinking. You'll feel better and you can pretend your black which is fun!

That'll be double no for me. I have a very mundane life

If you do it, make sure you do it in a place where cops will find you first. They are trained for that shit and don't know you, better than traumatizing a person you are closed to.

I'm literally doing both as we speak.

I’m aware but am currently too comfy to care. You shouldn’t judge people just because they have different vices than you though, actually only my second use

checked.

Do amphetamines in the morning, booze to fall asleep.

I'll do it outside or something. Have a few spots scoped out.

Do it in a motel, I've tried to kill myself and had a family member walk in at the last second, made me feel like shit...

I'm playing the steam game hook smoking reefer and drinking white russians because I just watched the big lebowski. Muh girl is gonna make me spaghetti later

I know user, it's tough as fuck for me too, but there's no point bitching about what we have lost/don't have. All we can do is move on. Vent here on anything you want to dude, we're all fucked and having a laugh.

I'm not judging you. Do you nigga.

Awesome movie, one of my all time favorites.

I'm going to the woods

Sup Forums sucks today

Do you not like your wife?

No shes cool but she can do better but she won't while i'm still alive

Thinking I should force myself to go to a bar and talk to people.

make sure you livestream

Ahh it sucks fucking constantly haha, Fuck it dude,

Nah man. Those days of the internet are over

It was never good amirite

It's good sometimes, depends on your own mood and what you're looking for. I love it, full of shite, but at least it's honest.

I was in a bar tonight doing just that kek, It's easier if you know modern music and can dance. That said, I had a heap of fun chats with random drunken faggots, it was a laugh. The idea of it is ten times worse in your mind than it is in real life user, no bullshitting, that's the truth.