How do you we fix it

how do you we fix it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bx5IjTGKOyM
youtube.com/watch?v=4jVoATOUIAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Elect the Swedish democrats to office. Otherwise, drop a nuke and see what emerges from Sweden. We dropped a nuke on Japan and got anime, I'm willing to roll the dice.

>telling pol to elect democrats

too late

Nukes

An unironic race war. Force them out. You have invited a literal death cult into your borders, now you must deal with it. Fucking idiots.

STOP

Probably more diversity would help.

We don't

this

1. use SS methods to kick out all sand nigger
2. kill the traitor who brought this subhumans into Europe

Create a famine and summon little ice age

Nuke 'em

We burn it to ashes, and hopefully from the ashes it will be reborn.

>be american
>have swedish ancestors
>they were actually danes from scania who became swedes when sweden conquered it

I'm glad I can say I'm danish instead of swedish, sweden sucks and is just plain fucked

Let them die, reclaim your clay in North Sweden when they collapse

Gotland will finally be a country

We don't, you can't help someone that doesn't want to help themselves

Svearna har haft sin chans dags för Götarna att visa vart skåpet ska stå.

We need to give Sweden their balls back, which means they need to annex Finland to get them back again.

it seems your country knows alot about being burned down to the ground

keep memeng, maybe it will make you sleep better

denmark isn't much better though, we're definitely on the same path as sweden.

By blowing it to bits. At this point I don't even give a shit about the nuclear fallout that would fuck up Finland aswell, at least we wouldn't have to put up with such a pathetic neighbour or their niggers.

This. Denmark also has no real opposition, DF can't be trusted in the end. Your country is also a lot smaller than ours, it will be hard to escape the diversity when the shit hits the fan.

Slavic blood should help.

Accent their culture/religion. Or else they'll blow you up?

Invent a way for politicans and parties to take responsiblity for taking decisions that cause damage to social cohesion.
Why is a politician treated like other occupations when their policies guide our future? I don't think there's enough weight on their importance. I suppose that if consequence for bad decisions were too great then people would be too lethargic to do anything radical with the risks involved, which could lead to stagnation.
That, or reform or propose a better system than the one we have now to make useless or detrimental ideas less easy to implement regardless of the popularity factor. Less democracy.

Nothing

Nuke the large cities, that way the bring about the fall of their society while also saving the few remaining based Swedes left to rebuild.

Any shitskins remaining will die of starvation (as muh no gimme tha) or radiation poisoning.

The sooner we start dropping the nukes the better.

diversity is already here in great supply. I don't even live in a major city, but whenever I go out, there are heaps of shitskins all over the place, and they usually group of and randomly yell at people and scream at women on the street, I'm fucking sick of it.

these people get free housing, integration benefits and jobs while the native danish population is left in the dirt. sweden and denmark will collapse before 2030, but hopefully trump has nuked us before the muslims take over.

Remove white guilt

This.

BE MORE TOLERANT RACIST CIS SCUM!

Just let them die. They have chosen their fate, let them suffer so that hopefully they will teach us all that inviting muzrats into your nation is a death sentence.

I don't understand Swedish white guilt. The only people they historical sold into slavery were white slavs to the mudslimes.

The only people they helped massacre were Germans during the 30 years' war. If its any group of people they should be letting into their country it should be poor slavs. Plenty of Ukranians are leaving.

>how do you we fix it

Leave us alone we don't want you!

Swedish white guilt is actually American white guilt. Too much Americanism over here.

Pie is the answer... Check out our former "pie minister".

youtu.be/Bx5IjTGKOyM

Kek captcha was "pies"

This is just missing the point with democracy. You really want our representatives to have more power with less democracy? Where would you fit in there? Only a top elite of asslickers would get to the top of a despot.
We, the populace, just have ourselves to blame. If you want change, it comes slowly.
The Swedendemocrats are working on the problem, but it's a slow process. Go to fast and you might sink your ship.
Slow and steady is the way of democracy, so everyone can get onboard a successful ship.

PC people still manage to trick swedes into thinking that we should feel guilty we had a tiny minor role in the Triangular trade and because the Caribbean island Saint Barthélemy was swedish during 1784-1878

Your ship is already sinking bro, better hurry up.

The only way to fix white countries is to remove white people

When you have too many white people in one place, they get liberal

I really hope you are trolling. Please I want there to be Swedish qt for my great grandchildren to fuck in 100 years.

nuclean bomber

Got any specific sources for that? All I've heard is that white people across the globe feel bad for what a minority of whites did. Also that white countries got a higher standard of living generally.
Pekka, please.

The only way is race war. The only way there can be race war is if the international order collapses.

SD can't do anything. Even if you elected NMR they could not do anything. The moment there is any deportation of Sweden citizens (dogs born in the stable), the ((((international community)))) will crack down hard.

Sorry to say it Americans, but your country is the problem. We need you to collapse. If China led the world it would be easier as they don't have universalist humanism as the state religion.

>Arvid trying to argue with a mongrel

Nuke Stockholm. Commit genocide on all Swedes. Let fins and Norwegians divide it up among themselves. Denmark can go fuck itself.

>Pekka, please.
Seriously bro, not even kidding or trying to be sarcastic. Current situation in sweden is not even remotely funny and now I am being genuinely worried about your country and people.

Red pill them.

Ressurect Hitlar. At least he would do nothing wrong.

Kari, you cannot get through to them. It is impossible. They are so indoctrinated, the only outcome is an all out collapse of the the country follow by a few million muslims freezing to death.

We don't need a fucking race war, we just need to have more kids.

Chinese slow down in Autumn confirmed, Chinese/dollar currency war follows, slow down in US bond buying, US can no longer fund its decreasing military advantage, China moves to the gold standard, waves of migration leave governments unable to cope, Greece defaults, euro area breaks up. Race war when?

Bro, do you seriously think that those few million would stay put in sweden when they have a chance to roam through our borders just by screaming ÄÄSTLYYM? If Sweden falls we will take the next hit and then, instead of 30k, we have 2 million sandpeolpe here complaining about our shitty porrage and how the finnish weather is being racist.

Pic not related.

Jeg bor i Karasjok.

You said it yourself, shit, you're better insulated than I am. These fucking sub-humans do not know what real cold is. Compared to you, I don't know what real cold is....

>pic related
These animals cannot live in weather like this.

Pekka and Einar, please. We got a political party that's influencing everything right now. The solution is near.

Give me money ill fix the political problem and the kebab one.

By fixing white male. oh wait that's not possible, they are genetically weak and pathetic.

Real anime girls.

If even half of the things that I've read about Sweden are true then their country is past the point of no return. Literally.

> (You)
>I really hope you are trolling. Please I want there to be Swedish qt for my great grandchildren to fuck in 100 years.

Nej! Leave us alone you burgercunt!

fuck off jamal

>how do you we fix it

Gas every Swede.

The people here don't want any sandniggers or crapmunchers!

Revolution is near!

nuke

Fuck you Finland.

You are the biggest faggot country. There is nothing to do in Helsinki or as I like to call it, Hell-sinking(ship). Your beer is shit. Your women are ugly and unsociable. Any part of Sweden with 10000x more refugees is more beautiful than any place in Finshit.

You wish you were Swedish but you never will be

Amen broder!

tfw volvo is owned by a chinese company

Lets just all agree that there is no freedom of the press in Russia.

If Finland sucks, your country is still shit cuck. You don't seem to understand how this works

Restore Swedish Empire?

I thought there was some doco exposing the sandniggers for their hatred of the west

>this much insecurity
You seem upset. Just take comfort in the fact he freezes his ass off... oh.. my bad.... i forgot that your women get raped and murdered and his don't.

You're such fucking pussies the only one to fight back is an old man on a motorized cart.
youtube.com/watch?v=4jVoATOUIAk

I will enjoy watching your country DIE.

Nuke it desu.

Why hasn't Finland taken over Sweden already?

>Implying they'd want it

Says the indian who buys whitening cream that gives him cancer.

FUCK OFF

Start a race war during winter and force the muslims into Lappland where they will be eaten by wolves and frostbite

Import more immigrants and let them kill each other

or build a time machine

Be honest. You two would do nothing. You're terrified of sand niggers.

Honest, you don't. Let it die.

Finland needs to expand their empire. I mean personally I don't get why they haven't conquered all Europe by now.

Och ilskna lappar

Cut off all B12 supplements

>Your women are ugly and unsociable.
I'm not trying to say you're wrong, but it sounds like you got rejected and you are really insecure about your caliphate