ITT Post you're literal 10/10 gril

ITT Post you're literal 10/10 gril

shes only in my head she disapperaed and roamed the universe for 66 years until i saw her on neptune at a gas station and met her and we got married at 26

Das a guy, mang

of course

is it really a guy user?

yes

Her name is Katelyn Lyons. She's a girl who dresses like a boy.

you mean "boy"

must say, i think she is a girl, but it could be a trap

Nice stealth trap thread you have here, be a shame if anything happened to it.

she's mine too, girl pretending to be a boy pretending to be a girl. would hulk smash that ass all day if she lived with me, which is my romantic goal. dreamy....

girl pretending to be a girl?

her personal cosplay muse is Dave Strider of Homestuck

Too bad she killed herself. :(

meta.. she did this weird thing, a girl pretending to be a boy who dressed as a girl. became a meme. she got doxed, and now every newfag does the 'thats a guy' thing, and the cycle begins. but it was actually her doing an obsessive cosplay of Dave Strider of Homestuck

dubs checked

nice dubs

thanks, i have been enlightened

name?

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

hey there Vonnegut

>10/10
>grill
pick one

i have no idea, got it from here

dats a guy

damn

school loli cum dump

She's got some nice titters

She is the only 10/10.

All the others are shit.

'dats a guy

This

>is FBI

Where the fuck is Silent Bob?

yes plz

She's oddly cute. Not a 10/10, but up there...

There has only been one 10/10

It’s called preference kiddo

>literally gay

I still would.

Wrong preference for you tho

dem feets

>tfw you learn that your 10/10s have been 7/10s all along

she looks like a cool chick to hang out with

10/10 gril
>posts picture of male

Uhh, you seem confused user. Do you need a safe space to go cry and figure things out?

Here, this should help, it's a real woman.

damn got any more of her? this is literally the girl of my dreams that i never found. Pixie haired fuck toy. I would dig her face into my rims all day

>>posts picture of male
dat's a gril

that's a gorilla!

Bettie Page is way hotter than Marilyn Monroe. Don’t @ me

yes, but she has become an infamous "that's a boy" meme, so I usually step up and correct it, but after all, this is Sup Forums, so she is officially a datsaman meme. but the only real girl with dick meme is boxxy

I demand proof. Long form birth certificate showing gender at birth. I'll wait.

Nope, just more woman than you could possibly handle. (Nice quads, btw)

Can't spell 10/10 without "Angie"

WTF is this shit, where's the rest?

>just more woman
>because she's fat

she a white kenyan, so birf certificate is invalid

thats her pic from 8th grade cheer flag girl squad. here is her childhood pic

The one on the left or behind?