R.I.P

R.I.P
Zbigshnjevsh Bzshesiszjzky

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_einzige_Weltmacht:_Amerikas_Strategie_der_Vorherrschaft
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This guy really died? I haven't noticed it yet.

He is called as the mastermind of American Imperialism. But I still think that "Imperialism" is a myth, both America and Russia are controlled by Jews.

Shitnev Jewzhinsky.

Still upset about Afghanistan? :^)

Literally who?

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_einzige_Weltmacht:_Amerikas_Strategie_der_Vorherrschaft

Why are you RIP-ing him?
In Peace? really? he was one of the most evil humans to ever live
no one knows the number of human beings and wars initiated directly or indirectly due to this monster

I say Burn in Hell BIH

Whoever controls it, imperialism is still imperialism, but you are somewhat right
who prints dollars? the burger Govt.? no
there's your answer
but they cant control everything
they nor anyone else is that powerful
they can only affect certain things

eat shit mongol

His fans must be proud about Taliban.

I can't imagine anyone being upset by this.
RIP democrat's kissinger, i hope you're satisfied with the middle east and selling out Taiwan to the communists to one-up the now defunct USSR. who cares about democracy anyway?

>Zbigshnjevsh Bzshesiszjzky

I want to buy a vowel please.

>a pole defends blatant imperialists
I guess it's ok as long as it's you or the burgers doing it. Right, my toilet cleaning friend?

Kissinger is still a bigger monster.

>they nor anyone else is that powerful
Are you fucking joking...

>to one-up the now defunct USSR
How awful ;_;

No, I don't give a shit.
I just hate ruskie mongols, anything that does harm to them is good for me.

Now let me guess. You're yugo or ukie diaspora right?

Soros next

2ч тoжe pип?

I'm not a bloody commie but even I can see that Deng Xiaoping's China was no better.
This was sheer realpolitik, and the interest of actual humans never entered these decisions.

Hopefully, yes
Although it works here

they are rich, i agree
one of the kikes is even said to be the only trillionaire
BUT

money cant buy you everything
it can get you certain things but not everything

let me ask you, if they are all that powerful and we assume they can achieve whatever they want, why havent they done it already? one govt. or greater Kike-istan or whatever it is said about them, from the logical conservative accusations to the completely looney David Icke etc. type

as I said, they can only do so much, they cant control everything but only affect certain things

I married a Jewish girl, and I've recently learned all of their tricks. AMA

is her cooty regular hairy like Indo Aryans or extra hairy like bears?

good riddance

>let me ask you, if they are all that powerful and we assume they can achieve whatever they want, why havent they done it already? one govt. or greater Kike-istan or whatever it is said about them, from the logical conservative accusations to the completely looney David Icke etc. type
Jews are controlling the world like a chess game. They don't pick the queen at first to attack the enemy, they first move the pawns and later pick the stronger players.

They gradually and gradually destroy the world and the world doesn't realize it. It works.

One of their tricks is to find two sides to war against each other, while financing both sides. The West vs. Russia is a typical example for this. Both sides are controlled by Jews (The Jewish Bankers from the West vs. the Jewish Oligarchs from Russia).

Another polish subhuman scum dead, 38 million to go.

>ruskie calling anyone subhuman
lel

>tfw homo polonicus thinks he is allowed to reply to me
shoo

Lemme tell you: When Khrushchev denounced Stalin as a tyrant...observe carefully that he was mostly criticizing the purge of Party members, yet assorted crimes such as Katyn Forest and the Holodomor were never officially acknowledged until the fall of the USSR.

In a similar vein, criticism of Mao Zedong in China post-1976 was mainly limited to purges of CCP officials during the Cultural Revolution (and in some cases the Hundred Flowers Campaign). The Great Leap Forward, among other things, has never quite been apologized for or acknowledged. Also they didn't really blame Mao himself so much as the fact that he'd been misled by counterrevolutionary troublemakers like the Gang of Four.

Now if only Jimmuh Cottah himself would finally go. Thank all of you geniuses for allowing Islamofascism to take over Iran. *clap*clap*clap*clap*

Збигнeв Бжeзинcкий

ajajajjajajajajajaja finally he is dead

>I guess it's ok as long as it's you or the burgers doing it.
You mean fighting against communists? It's always OK.

Regular hairy, but black hair. It's not particularly curly, either.

So basically it was like "We're sorry this guy purged our buddies in the Party, but we don't really care about the millions of our serfs that he killed."

impressed he outlived bin laden desu

Wifi password