Post ya OC boys

Post ya OC boys

recent OC?

This i

more

from today?

Any moar?

Sadly last week. I have her on snapchat now.

For those asking more... this is what i got

not on my comp rn, but good to see another user who can get this kind of win, too. you get vids of all? Alyessa looks pretty fuckin great

post Alyessa, maya 2, Scottland + the bum and US please

Im only just getting onto making vids now.

random question, if i had videos of these girls and posted to motherless, would I get any revenue?

more of this shit. fuckin gold

Unfortunately I get auto banned when I post alyessa. She is 17+ but yh its a tagged file i think

dump to vola?

no clue. but vid cap is a must, only way to get everything. try bandicam if you need a free one.

that sucks. Can you post the scottish girl at least?
last one

Fuck it was good getting her top off

This, OP?

wut?

any chance for a dump?

/f0cea7jg

What do you use to record? I sometimes get some wins but takes too long to screen shot and paste it somewhere. Figured vids might be a quick way to keep the wins

time to email it user

Theres built on software i just press a few shortcut keys. I also keep MS Pain on my taskbar so I just quickly paste screenshots on it

whats the best way to get chicks to do this on omegle, i feel like it already takes atleast 2 hours to finda girl and then wtf if u mess that up it will take another 2 hours

Bandicam works great for me

Does it let them know you're using it the whole "stranger may be using a fake webcam" thing or whatever it says

not that I know of

what it do nephew

what tags do you blokes use?

usually none