Can we agree to disagree that this is now the problem America is facing...

Can we agree to disagree that this is now the problem America is facing? Pussy looking cops like this thet got at most "verbally abused" in school and now they're gun-wielding gun-toting wannabe gangster fucks. The whole situation was wrong, the guy should have been told hands up, turn around, and walk backwards, but I can't deny he fucked up to pull his pants up while crawling, the suspect must've wanted a bullet in his head that night for making such a stupid mistake as that, but more than ever this is now the face of the police in america, little pussy looking twerps that jack off to beheading videos and COD ownage footage that have no right to wear the uniform and the badge to protect America and its citizens and the sole reason they are on the force is to play with thier gun, shoot someone, and be held as a hero because of the smallest technicality. >Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTdJYZMKeQs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>little pussy looking twerps that jack off to beheading videos and COD ownage footage
you pretty much just described Sup Forums

/thread

>PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM
>puts hands where he can't see them :^)
>BLAM BLAM BLAM

the video looks like a cop training video; you fire the weapon and you desk duty, don't fire and you may be a good cop

five captchas deep I'm out

I think they fucked up big time. They were all scared shitless even though the guy was clearly a punk bitch. I’m not sure what it was about the guy that had them all shook. They knew 100% he didn’t have the rifle, you can say maybe they thought he had a pistol. But they also had him laying on the ground hands behind his head legs crossed. They should have made the arrest at that moment and all of this would have been avoided. Just another case of amateur hour from the Mesa Pd.

shutt the fuck up u retarted gay fagitt bitch

Stay mad

last post
youtube.com/watch?v=qTdJYZMKeQs

Oh look, its this thread again.

Dumb fuck idiot couldn't follow instructions after being told MULTIPLE TIMES, to stop reaching behind his back and moving his hands out of the sight of the cops. The cops did give harder than usual instructions but it was due to the situation.

Faggot decided his pants were worth more than his life, nothing of value was lost. /thread

see. xbox live represent.

the faggot had also engraved "you're fucked" in the gun, fucking child, cod kid

Was he wrong though?

OP here, he was shook because he was on camera with an army of police in full swat gear with full auto weapons pointed at him and he just got caught cheating on his wife when a woman was caught walking out of the room right before he was given all his orders.

Maaaaaaaaaddddddddddddd

is that supposed to incriminate him? does that prove he murdered shaver?

Well aren't you an insecure projecting little faggot.

Doesn’t incriminate him but sure makes him an edgy faggot

No the video of him murdering Shaver did a pretty good job of that.

I don't think you understand what kind of shock this man was in. The police banging on his door, when he is innocent, for no reason that he is aware of, then suddenly all this screaming and threatening his life.

If I was crawling on my hands and knees, sober, I don't think I would have the cognition to resist pulling up my pants. It's so exceedingly natural it's nothing you ever thing about. It's like telling someone to not lick their lips after eating a powered doughnut. They'll do it fine for 15 seconds but then naturally forget.

Need I remind you this man was completely innocent.

he didn't know he was on camera. and they weren't full auto

found the cop on Sup Forums guys

>fucking pigs reeeee
>but yeah the whole situation was wrong
>it was the guys own fault he got shot
>but fuck cops waaaahhhhhh

At least you admit it yourself.

Manlet Rage activated

>murdering
INNOCENT

Feel safe in that basement?

and paranoid, too

im a white clean shaved business type and my coworkers told me i was an idiot digging through my car when i was pulled over by state troopers visiting the us. i should have kept my hands on the wheel until the officer says otherwise

i can't imagine not complying and reaching for your waist

Police uniform after multi-cultured

they fraid as fuck of being shot

fuck you comformist faggot

You could flip that whole naturalization fallacy around to argue that it's perfectly instinctual for the cop to pull that trigger.

Dumbass should have just followed orders and stopped reaching for what couldhavebeen a weapon.
Or at least bought some pants that fucking fit. There's a lesson to take from this, kids

it makes him out to be a psychopath, he was lusting for blood

Imagine playing Simon Says but you're shot and killed if you fuck up.
Now imagine playing it with a drill sergeant you didn't expect to meet.
>So fucking stupid just follow simple directions! jack ass deserved it.

bitch please
>fuck cops xD
is the most normie conformist faggotry you can get

By that guy? He’s crying like a straight up punk.

Exactly.

I'd like to see all these keyboard warriors on Sup Forums follow a series of confusing instructions being barked by a man holding an automatic weapon on them and NOT fuck up.

you have a pysch eval to back that up?

What is atheism

all you faggotts think it is funny till you catch a bullet one day..it hurts.weak ass faggots, and police thread fuck off

No it doesn't, it makes him someone who decorates his work tools. You're reading in the incrimination becaue it's what you so desperately want to see.

he may have been one of US

he isnt caucasian, he is a half caucasian spic
every one gets to be white these days

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

???? Youre comparing a trained pro to a in shock kid.

It should not apply to the cop because his training should prepare him for situations like these. Jesus you cant say its natural response to shoot a crawling crying baby because thr cop was afraid

>automatic weapon

why else would he have something stupid like that on the gun?

a normal cop wouldn't

I had to disarm one of these punks and wait for his pig buddies to back him up after I beat his ads and did his job

I got assault charges for self defense and stand your ground or if be dead like shaver

That him

if you can't control yourself and your instinct is to pull the trigger then you shouldn't be using a gun

>Shaver’s wife, Laney Sweet, who is suing the Mesa Police Department for $75 million...

She'll probably get a lot but not that much.

He’s half black half white

What the fuck ever.

A gun of any kind.

>due to the situation.
in witch they had the suspect move around instead of just approaching him as text book requires

he wasnt allowed to uncross his legs "or they wil shoot him" "crawl to me" how is he supposed to do that.
cop was in the wrong

so having tacticool mall ninja shit on your rifle makes you crazy? i guess having a spoiler and fart can on your honda makes you a racer

how is this guy not on death row?

Yeah making fun of me is so funny, so funny I forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so I can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems.... didn't think so faggot. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of unpatriotic SHIT.

Now imagine walking up to a random stranger who could just so happen to be a lethally dangerous psycho. And might be armed., but you don't know. And might use that weapon on you to stay out of custody. And you've been told you need to be the one to physically bring him into custody yourself.

So you proceed with the utmost caution. Then he reaches for his weapon.

You'd be a suicidal moron to not shoot.

>implication of mild schizophrenia

I like this pasta

this is a good pasta

Yup he’s going to be a model

yah

>What the fuck ever.
>A gun of any kind.
Yeah facts don't matter, just muh feelings

Except the victim actually did follow instructions, MULTIPLE TIMES. When your life is being threatened (the cop blatantly made it clear that he could kill the man multiple times in the video, even though there was no escalation of resistance from the victim), you naturally would go into panic mode. Victim was inebriated, but he clearly was afraid for his life.

This was an inexcusable use of force and training that led to the death of an innocent man, plain and simple.

not as cringy as your avril lavigne suburban punk wannabe homosex

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.

I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.

Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

But it WAS an "automatic weapon."

Or he couldve lost his balance and put his hand down out of reflex?

Fuck you, bootlicker

decorating his "work tool" with something that occurs to the person standing on the opposite side when he fires isn't mentally stable

also a cop should be a friend & helper not a citizen killing pig

Philip Brailsford
9834 E Empress AVE, AZ 85308

Self defense shoulda happened to this punk god bless all cop killers shaver would be alive today on self defense and stand your ground

This has to be pasta, right? It's fucking tailored to hit every cringe trigger there is.

Way to completely miss the point. When did feelings enter into this?

You're focusing on my misuse of the type of gun and not on the fact that put in the same situation, regardless of the gun that was being used, you'd react in a similar fashion.

Heroin addict here. I've been in this exact situation when my dealers house was being raided . I found it easer to listen once I realized the slightest fuckup would get me killed. But everyones different I guess

considering hes short and hes in arizona im gone go with spic

i'm not that user, but did you not watch the video? the fucker was acting all sorts of stupid and erratic. my instincts to shoot shaver were happening the entire time during the video. it was extremely tense. not saying brailsford was right in shooting him, but you probably don't see the situation like i do.

image being that much of a tripped out coward that you pump 5 rounds into an unarmed guy, they hardly even do that in north korea

Cops are essentially social workers with guns but still, they hire these hot heads and I got shit from LAPD for having an outstanding $34 cell phone bill when I applied.

I don't think it's possible for most human beings to follow his instructions. The were do not uncross your legs or I will shoot you, put your hands above your head and crawl. The only reason the girl lived was because she was calm and didn't follow the officers instructions.

>Dont uncross your legs or I'll shoot you.
> follow my instructions or ill shoot you
>keep your legs crossed, put your hands above your head, keep your hands above your head or I'll shoot, now crawl towards me.

>PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND DO NOT PUT THEM DOWN FOR ANY REASON OR WE WILL KILL YOU
>OKAY NOW CRAWL TOWARDS ME

>shooting an unarmed whimpering man
no. i don't see the situation like you do

lay face down with your hands spread like an arrowplane, dont move

you dont have them move around

Imagine wearing body armor and coordinating with a brigade of highly skilled, highly trained, highly experienced and highly armed team members to tactically ambushing someone who you heard from some anonymous source is doing something that appeared to be something similar to what some psychopaths might do, and then doing everything possibly to scare the living shit out of them, and then firing your weapon FIVE TIMES to stop your unarmed target with empty hands, teary eyes, a snotty nose and a shit stain!

>spoiler and fart can on your honda makes you a racer
it makes you faggot

>an uncooperative adult male reaching for a weapon is now a crawling crying baby
You really need to take a step back and realize how fucking ridiculous you look to normal, logical people.

Amd don't wave training around like it's some magical wand that can fix all contigencies it's fucking stupid m8

I've been apprehended by cops before and the whole "crawl towards me" thing is totally out of the ordinary.

You're right because in Nkorea they just throw you infront of a anti-air flak cannon

apparently the jury weren't allowed to see the video at the trial

And this is why no one listens to you kneejerk retards.

Your immature emotions are not good arguments. And they're definately not based on any informed knowledge.

Harley Davidson shirt. I don't need any more information to know he's beta and mad about it.

Probably why his wife has been fighting to get it released.

Except that post was the first post I made in this thread.

Hard to tell when everyone is anonymous, but I'll let the fact that you're fucking retarded stay between us.

This

See

Reminder "protect and serve" is just PR, legally they are not required to protect or serve you.

Thank you, someone needed to say that. Thought the same thing. The cop is a sociopath, but more so... seems like a lot of cops in america are sociopaths.

except they dont

really? you have a viable link to support that?
not that i don't trust you, i just don't trust anyone...especially on Sup Forums