You come out of your hotel room and this guy's pointing an AR at you wdyd

You come out of your hotel room and this guy's pointing an AR at you wdyd

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=tF0YNGcwh8g
liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clint Eastwood

Call my mom and tell her I love her because I'm black and I won't get the luxury of surviving an extra 5mins like the dead dude got

get on the floor with my hands behind my head, and wait to be arrested, thus avoiding being shot for fidgeting and reaching for my waistband

Reach down to my waist and pull my pants up.

Sweet tats brah!

you're fucked

The hokey pokey

Yanno Niggers have been shot in the back while handcuffed on the ground before. Good luck!(in Marco from Tropoja accent)

Hey, check my dubs!

I'm not a violent subhuman nigger or spic, so it shouldn't be a problem

What's the story on this guy? I keep seeing threads on /k/ about it but no info.

I'd probably die, cause I'm always carrying and I'd probably do something stupid like try to defend myself.

Phillip brailsford he shot a man named daniel shavers.

I'd scream I was drunk and I'd fall to the floor incapacitated, wake up to y families lawyers ready for my approval pf incoming lawsuit against this high school midget reject...

Dive into his personal space.
From the question I assumed he's at point blank and I need to make a decision fast.
He can't shoot me if I'm on the wrong side of the muzzle.

I don't put my hands where he can't see them :^)

didn't even notice he's a cop.
Explains the paintball fetish

And? Was it justifiable? Was he a nigger or an unjustifiable shooting?

Shimmy out of my pants and helicopter dick him

Fuck you pig self defense

God bless all cop killers

kick him right in his pussy

If he were black you'd know his name.

I punched and disarmed a cop that was "fighting for his life"

I wish I had shot him with his own gun punk bitch

I'd pull out ol' reliable and blast that pussy with my .380

White middle aged guy, was drunk, had an airsoft gun he was showing friends in his hotel room. Someone saw the gun through a window and called the cops. When they showed up they told him to get down and crawl towards them, he tried to pick up his shorts and the cop shot him. He didn't know why the cops were there or why they wanted him, was drunk and confused and made a bad decision out of fear which the cop used as justification to shoot him. Also the cop had "You're fucked" on the side of his gun (AR-15, this was in Mesa AZ)

>I punched and disarmed a cop that was "fighting for his life"
t. power fantasy that neer happened

>five bucks says you've got a meme tier ejection port cover officer"

Shoot him in the chest and then die because he's wearing superior bullet resistant gear and shouldn't be a pussy

gonna be honest, he looks like a massive faggot

was definitely bullied in school so he became a cop to bully others

spit my gin out all over his face and flick my cigarette at him.

Burn baby burn.

Only good cop....is a dead cop.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=tF0YNGcwh8g

Get shot to death

write him a letter and let him know how you feel about him
4008 S. CHATHAM Mesa, AZ 85212-4303.

Invite him in
Then watch him get insti-mauled by four rotties at once who fucking hate pigs.

Follow directions to a tee, no sudden movements because I don't want to die. Get shot anyway because I'm a spic.

>wait to be arrested
you still have to crawl while not getting up while saying the alphabet backwards and any small mistake deserves a bullet to the head

Run at him

>1. Comply, get shot.

or

>2. Don't comply, get shot.

or

>3. Shoot the gun-wielding maniac in self-defense.

or..

>4. activate my bomb vest and shout DEUS VULT

might as well bring a tad more chaos into the shitty state of the US.

I drop me pants and say,

"TAKE A GOOD LOOK, YEH GOOD MAN KILLING, GOOSE-STEPPIN, HOKEY-POKEY PLAYIN, TATTOOED PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A FLATFOOT BROWN NOSER COP! UNLIKE YEH PANSY ASS, I DON'T NEED TO COMPENSATE! NOW YOU CRAWL OVER HERE AND LICK MY BALLS!"

Tell him to disrobe over there, get in line, and for gods sake get it hard before it's your turn.

I know about the dust cover thing. That's pretty stupid and unproffesional to put on your duty rifle. Also, as a police officer too, responding to calls like this is pretty fucking nerve racking cause you never have a clue what you're walking into but I also work in N.Little Rock, which is like the Detroit of Arkansas. Benefit of the doubt on that but I'm almost 90% sure he didn't assess the situation thoroughly or remember escalation of force before whipping his AR out and using deadly force.

Rule of thumb, if you don't see a weapon, you don't draw a weapon as an officer cause of shit like this.

Do a 360 and walk away

You mean a 180 genius

I'm new but this guy is really new

nice try FBI

With the trips

Look up the footage, the SGT. is downright belligerent giving orders.

Classic case of the kid who was bullied becomes cop shoots someone that reminds him of the bully.

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304

Thank god that my pain is nearly over

Summon Zarate and let them fight.

That is seriously fucked.

Surrender and then get murdered anyway?

Notice all the other cops have their sleeves down and this shitpump has his rolled up or is wearing a short sleeve to show off his ultra cool tats? What a fucking hero.

that shit with the keycard was pretty funny

It did look like he was reaching for something but you did say he was pulling up his pants. His handling of the situation was questionablr and could've used a different approach.

No he put his hands behind his back after being told to kneel because that is how people are arrested, if they are not on the ground with their hands over their heads. He was not reaching for anything, nor were his pants falling down. HE WAS SURRENDERING. These trigger happy shitpump 'police officers' were gunning for a kill, giving a man in fear for his life too many commands, confusing him.

even the other cops were scared of the power tripping fag

Remember when fear or adrenaline kick in, muscle memory takes over. You will take actions without thinking, which is why the suspect was 'making mistakes' that got him murdered. Real police officers would not have made these demands of him.

Bump

You have to watch the bodycam footage. The drunk guy was crawling on his hands and knees with his head down. You could have given him a long three count and still dropped him before he got a gun up. Shit was pathetic.

u okay man

I'd obey his instructions and keep my hands in front of me instead of reaching back.

You would still end up shot because he's a twitchy, panicky coward lol

> on the ground
> cop orders me to do the macarena
> miss a beat
> bang bang bang bang
> ded

follow orders

it was the wrong door.
the right door was 502.

wrong room, niggers down the hall

>Tries to pull shorts up
>Immediately realizes he fucked up
>Tried to put arm back down as quick as possible
>Already has lead in em before he knows it
That cop had finger on the trigger ready to pull since he had no time to put his arm back down, both were dumbasses in my opinion.

DO THE HOKEY POKEY!
OR I'LL SHOOT YOU MOTHERFUCKER!
PUT YOUR RIGHT FOOT OUT!
PUT YOUR RIGHT FOOT IN!
PUT YOUR LEFT FOOT IN!
YOU DIDN'T SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT!
*bang bang bang bang*

>Open the door
>Get on the floor
>Get shot trying to do the dinosaur

The same shit could be said for the vast majority of officer shootings in your country, your police training is borderline retarded

Uhg, oh god. I hate this whole thing, but this comment made me laugh

i know where he works

I'm a smart ass so I would say something to piss him off like ask him if he was selling cookies.

Fennemore Craig

AAAAHAHAHAHA

Thank god for finally answering my prayers.

Probably not the best idea, but if people started carrying around tubes with red buttons on the end, they could give their lives instant value just by holding the button down where everyone could see. Sure they'd be in a lot of trouble once safely apprehended, but they'd be safe wouldn't they?

Kek'd

Fuuuuck that's hot

someone didn't read the news today...

read the news you lazy fuck. GOOGLE>

Welcome to Sup Forums. You're using that meme wrong. Lurk more.

hide

poo my butt

Nothing I'll just wait to do something wrong and he will shoot me

make him sperm

Would be interesting if people just started freezing in place, motionless and silent, ignoring all orders but making no attempt to move or escape. Wonder if they'd still be getting shot?

id probably beg for my life and then get brutally executed

shut the fuck up u dumb cunt

i appreciate the honestly, same

Drop the bass.

I can achieve all of that.

how the fuck are those tattoos even allowed? you should not be allowed to be a cop with those tattoos

Can't discriminate.
Dat irony doe

Interesting, I was thinking about this today. If I were to find myself in a similar situation, I would lay on the ground with hands on head then refuse to move a single inch further until THEY bring their asses over to ME and cuff me. I will not be a fucking victim because they want to play Simon Says with me.