Anyone else feel like Dems fucked this one up...

Anyone else feel like Dems fucked this one up? I mean sure pretty shitty accusations but they just tossed him out as soon as they could without giving a fuck. What happened to innocent before proven guilty?
Meanwhile republitards are shilling for a pedo

Other urls found in this thread:

n.pr/2zSZVoz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we need another war so we can send more uneducated republicans to their glorious deaths.

although the opioid epidemic is doing a great job in lieu of war. as long as that continues, more dumbass hicks hit an early well-deserved grave.

Ultra lefts kicked him out and Ultra rights shilled an egotist to the uneducated into the white house. The idea of any type of moderation is getting farther and farther from the national dialog.

Think of it as addition by subtraction. He wasn’t worth saving.

but anyway OP, none of this matters as demographic shifts will invariably result in permanent democrat supermajorities.

if only republicans could hide their power levels and ability to subjugate minorities like the democrats, they might be able to change shit. but no, they're inept and make a sport out of bad optics, so no one buys it.

actually not really. His seat is being filled with another dem, so they're not losing a vote.
Also, this allows the dems to be on the high grounds when they go after the GOP for supporting pedo rapists.

>implying liberal indoctrination = "educated"
lol pleb. stay dumb.

Yep, big mistake. It's like they want every single man to vote republican.

Which I won't do, but the dems aren't getting any more of my money.

They had no choice, he couldn't risk an investigation.
The guy definitely fucks prostitutes and has done heinous shit to them.

The funny thing about the picture is that he's clearly not making physical contact with her. Anything else he's accused of is whatever it is, though.

Honestly that photo is pretty damning.

The modern democratic party's goal is to hide their corruption behind their parading of womens' rights and protections of minorities. He was a comedian, a total nobody. It doesn't matter if they tossed him out, and it makes them "look good" when they expunge someone for a "good reason."
Conversely, the modern republican party's goal is to hide their corruption behind being so blatantly retarded and evil that people (who have no choice but to side with them when faced with the sheer stupidity of the democratic party) think they can't possibly be that evil and stupid and it must be a smear job from the opposition, which is why Moore is still running in alabama.

No lying here.

>implying the left isn't in on it
this is why the right is so easily manipulated into dying for its country or of heroin overdoses.

best advice I ever got was from a convict: don't fuck with women or children
>cause he was telling me about how in jail people hate people that did bad shit to kids or women

>franken makes granny moist

THIS. The photo is enough. The woman is asleep, damn it!

because they dont want anyone digging deep on al. probably a pedo

>Franken apologizes for behavior
>lol jk I dindu nuffin

like you said. Innocent until proven guilty. Also Why wait over 40 years to say something during an election after the dems lost so many seats? Sounds made up to me and besides they have also talked to people that actually worked there and they all said they never heard of her and that they don't ever remember him coming there either. Sounds like some shit the Dems would do to discredit a repub so they can try and regain some of the seats that they lost. That is the typical democrat way lie and make shit up to try and win an election.

Oh hell yeah.

Lets look at things shall we:

Hollywood is full of fucked up individuals. We all knew this. Of coarse there all fucked up. You have to be in order to make some of the shit released in theaters. But they do also make some fucking masterpieces too. Do I give a shit if a actress has to blow someone to get somewhere in Hollywood? No. Why? They don't have to be a actress, go pursue a career elsewhere. Dear rose mcgowan, go fuck yourself, you accepted the hush money like a good little whore till your career was gone, then you talked.

Politicians... Honestly people, who here really wants to go on the campaign trail? Be honest. That shit is only appealing to the worst kind of people. Trumps and Clintons. Ask me if I give a shit if they grab pussy or take money from anyone for a vote? Why don't I give a shit? Because people who want to do go and really want to fix things learn waaaaay early on, its not possible and they move on to doing good in other ways and staying the fuck out of politics.

>implying everyone isn't aware Roy Moore is a pedophile

you know it, i know it, everyone knows it. if you don't, you're fucking retarded. your line of logic is only useful in persuading retards. the entire right-wing is dependent on coddling retards, which can be very effective but you have to at least be aware of that to be taken seriously.

The ethics investigation is still happening and he's fully cooperating with it.

Politicofag here. Been working in this town for several years. Al could have survived if it was just Leeann Tweeden and the pic. But the once he got past the third accusual he was dead in the water as far as the Senate Democratic Caucus is concerned.

OP here. Really? I would've thought that stupid ass pic would be the biggest culprit. And even with all that said, just two people and the Dems say "step down, gtfo". Sounds pretty pussyish and spineless, big surprise.

He should be fired and brought up on charges. All other accused be them Republican or Democrat, should not be forced or told to resign without a trial. The law says they are all innocent until proven guilty. They don't have to prove they didn't do it. The accusers must prove they did

for less than a year, the seat will be up for election in fall 2018 instead of 2020 or later if Franken had stayed.

Nice guy to keep that sleeping woman from falling out of her seat.

It was REALLY fucking stupid, since he's one of the few candidates they could have run in 2020 against Trump. Now they got nothing.

Being forced to resign isn't the same as being found guilty of anything in the eyes of the law. Innocent until proven guilty doesn't work in the court of public opinion.

Twin Cities user here, it wasn't just 2 people it was up to nearly a dozen with lots of rumors floating around that more were coming out if he didn't resign The girl who said Franken forcibly kissed her and then said "it's my right as an entertainer" when she complained was the last of many straws here locally

doesn't matter, it's a blue state. next senator will be democrate anyway

This. Those that seek real power only do so to abuse it.

i aint buying it

the last accusation was franken forcibly kiised her and said its my right as an entertainer

its like a rewrite of you can do what you want when yer famous ... grab em by the pussy, antthing.

maybe, DFL has been losing major ground to the repubs every election for years with less and less people voting dem in the state. considering the other Dem seat will also be up for election at teh same time the forcasts for teh election are already interesting

Haha, nope. That pic could easily been explained.
>Oh it was so long ago and it was just a joke. See I'm smiling for the camera as I fake grab her breasts.

Once it got to woman three it was just one more brick in the wall.

Also bear in mind no one is talking about the flirting/sexual harassment between lobbyist and staffers. That's just too much to keep track.

have to remember this is the state that elected Jesse Ventura to office, who knows what the fuck could happen

We all know Hillary is a criminal and a murder so what is your point.

He was never a viable candidate with that picture floating around. Democrats are just not as forgiving of that particular flavor of fuckery. His mistake, if it was a mistake, was not waiting for the Senate ethics committee to do its thing. Now it looks like he didn't want them to.

And to think, even Weinstein happened after the hot mic incident. Having a paeudorapist president incited the backlash that resulted in where we are now. Addressing the social conceptions that generalize women as objects instead of people is acceptable.

*Pseudorapist

But the investigation is still happening and he's cooperating with it...

Why would the Senate ethics committee investigate someone who is not in the Senate?

He's not out for a bit yet. He announced he will resign, he hasn't yet.

Well that's the problem though isn't it, "rumors." They get caught up in allegations without due process. The Senate Ethics Committee could've played this out but the dems jumped the gun because people were spouting rumors.

Op. lol true, but it circulated like crazy. And yeah that's what I mean, this pales in comparison to some of the other bullshit that's been spouted. But dems buckle under any sign of pressure.

it's 2017 dude, rumors are enough for nearly anything now "innocent until proven guilty" hasn't applied since OJ. now it's once it shows up on twitter you're toast

From his resignation speech:
>I know in my heart that nothing I have done as a senator, nothing, has brought dishonor on this institution
>and I am confident that the ethics committee would agree
>Nevertheless, today I am announcing that in thee coming weeks I will be resigning as a member of the United States Senate
Doesn't sound like he intends to wait it out.

I think it's more that they're doing this so that repubs supporting Moore look worse.

I just think it's funny that liberals are getting hit hard by this when liberals are the only ones who really have a problem with it.

We know women who sleep around get ahead. It's happened since the dawn of time. It's how they bargain. Outing these people sounds nice in a selfish way but making men wary about being a sleeze might backfire on women in the end. A lot of them like to get ahead in any way they can even if it means a lousy night with a nice dinner.

From NPR News
Sen. Al Franken Announces He Will Resign 'In The Coming Weeks' n.pr/2zSZVoz

"Franken was again accused of sexual misconduct as recently as Wednesday. A womantold Politicothat Franken tried to kiss her after she appeared on his radio show in 2006 prior to his election to the Senate. The woman, who was not named in the article, said Franken claimed, "It's my right as an entertainer." Franken denied the allegation. "This allegation is categorically not true and the idea that I would claim this as my right as an entertainer is preposterous. I look forward to fully cooperating with the ongoing ethics committee investigation," Franken said in a statement, according to Politico."

Al Franken admitted it. That's the only difference between Franken and Trump.

Is that not a statement he made on Wednesday, the day before he announced his resignation?

>>Franken apologizes for behavior

>I'm sorry you took my groping out of context

not at all man.

By this happening, it shows a stark difference between the two organized groups of humans.

Best post in this thread.

> punishment for thee but not for me
This double standard is why people hate you Democrats. Hardly anything has changed since your founding. Get rekt.