Is the pen mightier than the sword?

is the pen mightier than the sword?

everytime

Nothing in Trudeau's hands has any might.

is the penis mightier than the word?

NOT IF I CUT UR HANDS OFF

Only if you have hundreds of cunts following you on social media, IRL brainless thugs will start acting kind to you because of your relevance and will they'll even take a bullet phor u. THEN you can say that the pen is mightier than the sword! Though I'm not sure if weedman has any of that.

TLDR; You have to be a tool for kikery

Check'd

Build the wall pedro, build it 333333 feet tall.

Damn son, noice

Sextuplets of truth

Posted at 08:33:33

AYY CARAMBA

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

In any war, combat is the least important.
Propaganda, education, deception, politics, information gathering, and equations make up as much as 80% of every conflict.

So yes, shear aimless brutality is nothing compared to intelligence and wisdom

REVEAL TO ME YOUR MEXICAN MAGIC

>THE INK OF A SCHOLAR IS WORTH A THOUSAND TIMES MORE THAN THE BLOOD OF A MARTYR

Fucking glorious get mexibro

Holee phuc my friend

Did you ever join the Pen 15 club?

Pablo is sort of right though. "The pen" today is either one of two places: completely ghetto'd off to irrelevance on social media, or amplified to the masses through mainstream media or well-marketed social media.

There is perhaps a fine balance that makes it possible to break out of the ghetto though, and it has to be tailored to the masses. The "With Open Gates" video was a fair example, but that was more modern media techniques using videos.

In the past, people read essays and that shaped the future, they had political candidates who would speak for a long time in dissertation mode. Nowadays, it's only enough capacity for twitter-length and soundbytes.

It's kind of pointless really. Zombie culture. You have better chances of shaping the future if you invent some game-breaking technology than you would honing writing skills. Most people aren't going to read anything unless it's popular and short; barring those two prerequisites, there are higher priorities, like getting fucked on Tinder.

Jesus would say otherwise lol.

If the pen is mightier than the sword
Why do actions speak louder than words?

Pen IS an action

nice

Some truth with a get. Well done.

not a wasted get
noice

>failatpenis
>3rd world shithole
>discussing politics

This is the real meme magic, boys. Let the based Mexican speak truth.

this, holy fkn shit it was at 33:33

Hitler said the spoken word is mightier than the pen.

>(Sat)16:33:33 No.75333333