rulez:
>be descriptive
>post pics if you can
>remember there are major limits as to diagnosing shit on the internet

ok go

How to grow a bed?
Serious question

beard? the fuck are you asking

Won't post pics but what the hell are these little bumps on my dick, I'm a virgin and know I don't have std's

Well, there are literally a million things it could be

Need more info to answer that

What shape? What color? What size? Raised? Painful?

Just post a pic

i think he meant the white balls under his dick head

Doubt

Same dude who posted about little bumps here, anyway half dome shape, same color as the skin, quite small, no pain, they are also on my balls too.

Fuck it poor fag here maybe 30 bucks to my name not gonna give it to the clinic.

Itchy and red spots, they come and go.
Sometimes it's as intense as poison oak, but mainky just mild itchy and burn.

>filename
>dermatoLOGy

Still poor.
Miss colored dick.
Got the tip of my virgin dick raped for 2 seconds by some slut.
Piss std tests have come back clean but fuck if this shit isn't scary.
Unsure if related to the chest rash

if you are talking about what's in the pic, those are totally normal and benign. many people have them.

dont care

get out

hard to say without inspecting. could be many things. fordyce, follicules, fluid

I have incredibly sensitive face skin (cant shave without cuting,therefore making zits)and also have huge back sppots everywhere. And also at 24 my facial hair is black and thick but rare, lol.

Help

Sometimes it hurts to pre after orgasm. Been checked for STD's (extensive) but clean and still persists. Doctor says reoccurring UTI, but that should hurt all the time right?

That's normal?!?!

My big toe looks bruised not broken I had it x rayed it itches now and looks like some skin is coming off. Skin ulcer?

Also puss is coming out at the base of the nail. Fucking gross

looks like an allergic reaction. how long does it last? do you sneeze when these appear? itchy eyes? do they tend to appear when you're in a certain place?

chest pic?

Pubes maybe?

why does skin lose its natural moisture retaining ability (hyaluronic acid) over time

hmm. was it vigorous?
do you have pain? burning when you piss?

what ethnicity?

what do you mean by sensitive? is your facial skin smooth? or bumpy and that's why you get cut? do you get the bumps after shaving?

more likely urethritis than uti. do you use lube? you should

uhhhh see a doctor soon please

what could be the cause for a non stop herpes outbreak?
pus filled blisters, red, brown big bumps sores that last months.
all the time on my face. no I won't post pics
many hiv blood tests were negative.

confused as to the question. are you using a hyaluronic acid product? if so, which and why?

Why see a dr they already looked and just strayed it lol

>what could be the cause for a non stop herpes outbreak?

well, for one, herpes

there are other ways to have a suppressed immune system besides hiv. you should see an immunologist.

have you been diagnosed with herpes? are you sure that's what these outbreaks are?

I have a pain in my ear that comes and goes. It was caused by a hole in my tooth that i got filled. How do i get rid of this pain for good?

*x ray

sounds like he is developing an infection and may need antibiotics

discharge, peeling skin. better to catch that kind of thing early. could be nothing but not worth the risk.

i would wonder - is it warm to the touch? compared to the other to toe

impossible to say

would need way more info, sorry

no im just wondering why the body's own hyaluronic acid goes away and skin become dryer and dryer despite adequate fluid intake with age

6ft 140 skinny fuck here that's my sternum. Idk why the pic is sideways, I must hold my phone all retarded.

Right now it's just red from itching, here's the worst it's been in some horrible lighting.
Happening atleast 3 years. On and off. Sometimes I'm just good at not scratching.

Helps if I add the picture.

Well, the hole caused an ear infection that spread to the nerve in my ear. After a visit to the dentist the pain went away for the most part, but it's still there.

Yeah it is plus the nail stopped growing too

I mean the nerve in my ear was inflamed.

I took a full std blood test.
the only positive one was hsv1.
but I have never done a swab test of the pus filled blisters and sores.
but what else could it be?

mmm your skin gets dry as you get older because the sebaceous glands in your skin shrink. fluid intake doesn't directly correspond to skin moisture.

Is this frostbite OP? Its like that on all my toes, how bad is it and watch should I do?

yeah then sounds infected. go to urgent care or your pcp and have them determine if you need antibiotics. go soon please!

hard to say without seeing it. but you shouldn't have to live as you describe. do you have good insurance? you need to find someone who can give you ongoing care for a chronic ailment.

Can you make an airborne virus that could end all human life? No, they why the fuck would I want to talk to you

Ok

Forgot image

dermatitis of some sort. could be allergic.

do you use any product on it? hydrocortizone may help but don't use too much too often. can't afford to see anyone?

i already did
i have it in a jar here

debating whether to open but i love fucking your mom so much, i can't decide if i want to

how much discharge?
it's early, so that's good

(Me)
Haha, lube would probably help. I like to fly dry and rub a bitch raw quick.

It usually happens when I aim to two pump.

Took me 3 seconds to figure out 3+ mediums for inoculation and atleast 3 different forms of innoculants.
I'd share but it's just. that. simple.
>Protip: if you add mercury eggs and aborted babies you can charge people for it.

>do you have good insurance? you need to find someone who can give you ongoing care
no insurance. and bad luck with doctors. just like everyone they take one look at my face a turn away as fast as possible and run or stare from far away.
the doctors I tried asking for help wouldn't even spend 3 minutes in my presence. a tiny interaction and they leave and do what they can to avoid me. can't blame anyone for that though.

Slightly raised red bumps on the cheekbones up to the temples. Not pimples. Somewhat transient, but usually present. Not painful, not itchy, just ugly.

Things I’ve tried: exfoliation (physical and with products), change in diet, change in shampoo, change in face washing, etc.

I don’t think it’s rosacea because they’re bumps instead of general redness.

No diseases or other medical conditions. The only thing that might be relevant is that I used to take an absolute shitload of zyrtec when I owned a cat. But that hasn’t been the case for a year.

Any ideas?

sorry you had that experience, that sucks. a good doctor would never do that.

don't take this the wrong way, but sounds like you may have more issues than the rash. which makes me thing these could be allergic/stress caused. it's hard to say. but you sound pretty hard on yourself and that concerns me.

No blisters or discharge. I didn't think they were that bad even, do you think I should visit an ER? I'm currently partying with a couple friends at one of their places and the host is my ride and I don't want to drag him out somewhere for a couple hrs at 2 in the middle of the night. What do?

how big and how many at once? can you post a pic?

I have patches of dry, flaking skin on the sides of my nose and behind my ears. I'm pretty sure it's seborrheic dermatitis. Is there anything I can do to treat it at home?

i thought i read that there was pus. is the pus smelly? how much?

pic doesn't look that bad, i would monitor it and if is gets more red, darker, more discharge, hot, then see someone

I have something like this on only a part of my back. Had it a while ago but it went away. It is completely flat and all the ovals are fairly similar size and color. Lighter color than the pic as well.

Nah gotta figure out some Obama care.
If it flares up I just take more showers.
Don't like putting creams on myself worse feeling than the itching.

Would allergies be my shirt or detergent? (I use castile soap, or like 7th gen , no perfume, etc)
Or could it be coming from inside me?

nothing that will be as effective as say protopic which a dermo can prescribe for you

sounds like something autoimmune. could be an environmental trigger but may not. any other medication?

good thing it went away!

it's been real y'all
gotta run

A few dozen on each cheek.

Here’s a pic (slightly adjusted for contrast...they’re not quite that red, but close).

The part that’s really confusing is that they’re entirely limited to my cheekbones up to the temples. I’ve never had anything even close to these where my beardline starts, my forehead, neck, or anywhere else.

How long for crabs to go away, with treatment of course

I have some skin condition under my hair and originally I thought it was just an infected pimple. It's red, and feels full the way a painful zit feels, but it's roughly a centimeter in diameter. What is it? Question 2: should I put deer antlers up my butt?

You again? lmao Jesus dude, chill your nips.

Best treatments for seborrheic dermatitis?

I've got ketoconazole, salicylic acid, clobetasol, and tea tree oil.

Thanks for the dermatitis with possible allergy confirmation.

Got this shit too.
Missed my (you)
It's ok to pee sometimes for a sec I freak out but then it's fine.
Tip of dick gets really itchy burnt sometimes, and the full discoloration is impossible to photograph. But the red is much more pronounced irl.

i mean like it went away for a while but now its back