Are people seriously deluded enough to think the refball in Halal-Buyern was as bad as Uefalona-PSG?

Are people seriously deluded enough to think the refball in Halal-Buyern was as bad as Uefalona-PSG?

Probably not.
The thing is, having CR TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU on you 3 times in one game can make people go insane.

refball is still refball

Who cares? It's always the same and it's always those teams.

This competition is becoming redundant.

this

There was zero refball in the Barca-PSG match, tonights match was a disgrace the ref was such a homer

Marquinhos touched Suarez's legs, it was a penalty, dunno why everyone is still salty about this.

>play against 10 men both games
>offiside rules don't apply, score 2 offside goals to turn around tie
this was a scandal, daylight robbery

Shut the fuck up

>Blatant refball
>BUT BARCELONA

really makes me think Paco

So Mascherano's foul on Di Maria never happened, EVEN WHEN HE ADMITTED IT. fuck off you faggot

why are people ignoring the fact that a) robben dived for a penalty b) vidal should have been sent off about 6 times before he actually was, and c) boateng on casemiro was a blatant, blatant penalty? and dont forget the absolute joke of a penalty bayern got in the first game too

the referee was terrible in general, for both teams.

PSG were actually legitimately cheated by the ref. this wasnt the case tonight. real madrid would have won the game comfortably in normal time if the ref got the decisions outline above correct.

One shady penalty I can understand...but two on the same match when the team that got the penalties needed at least 4 goals is pretty strange, specially when the Di Maria penalty was VERY clear. Also pretty sure there was no foul in the freekick that got the 6-1

Barca didnt score two blatantly offside goals you idiot

It's like Ronaldo changed the settings in a FIFA game.

>Concede four goals in ten minutes

Yeah that was totally the ref's fault.

>robben dived for a penalty
Casemiro comes across and takes the legs at the knee?
He should of walked right there.

yes, exactly equal
both were gifted the victory by two very dodgy decision by the ref

Robben didn't dive, he was hit and exaggerated his fall as usual.

the only wrong decision in Barca - PSG game was that penalty for Suarez

Bayern
>penalty given that wasn't penalties
>offside goal
>clear penalty on Casemiro not given

Real Madrid
>red card not given to Casemiro
>2 offside goals

it was a bad ref, but there was shit for both sides

same thing. if it's a penalty, then so is boateng on casemiro

*that wasn't penalty

WRONG.

mascherano foul on di maria. which should have been a penalty and red card. and would have meant game over.

I have a question. How come people here always reference how far the big Spanish teams get in the CL as a sign of the strength of la liga? Then we all see that refball is a major factor contributing to that and everyone calls it semen slurping.

How can they still claim this when it's blatant. Barcelona and Real are guilty time and time again.

This

>penalty
ERA, Casemiro etends his leg across Robben and doesn't get even close to the ball
Robben then gets theatrical as he is, but it doesn't change the fact that it was a pen
>offside goal
that shit is marginal as fuck, a few centimetres at worst (we only have unclear images) in such a convoluted play is barely a mistake
>clear penalty on Casemiro
he changes direction to go against Boateng, didn't even appeal the decision. some refs would have given it but it would have been extremely soft

i don't think the second Real goal was ilegal either, images are unclear and it's a matter of inches, so goal rightfully stands

>penalty
talking about the penalty in the 1st leg, no it wasn't goal but it still counts

>offside goal
I agree but like you said it's the same for 2nd offside goal from Ronaldo, it doesn't really affect the play in any way

>clear penalty on Casemiro
yeah but it's not like it was shoulder to shoulder it was knee to knee, it could've easily been penalty, and the 2nd penalty from Bayern was pretty soft too

that was benulty tho
the other camera angle shows clear leg contact

>m-muh theoryball
neck yourself retard

he had his shoot already. no one would call a penalty like that

you realise if PSG got the goal and mascherano sent off, that would mean barcelona would have needed to win 8-2 with 10 men?

nah, its definitely you that's the fucking retard mate.

i'm actually laughing at how thick you are

no, he was way off balance and shooting on one foot. there was no advantage there. should have been a penalty

yes. Casemiro should have been sent off twice

>8-2
Thats not how it works. Are you an americam by any chance¿?

If that's true then the referee will give the advantage