Some prefer half and half or full table cream

Some prefer half and half or full table cream.

Others prefer Andy.

So hot

For fucks sake, get some new material you fucking newfag loser cunt

I want his log so bad :3

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Dubs LOGged

At least you know.

Now quit.

Grow up.

logging in for that steam supreme buttsnake

Nevermind, his logs are absolutely pure

Take your own fucking advice loser.

Cry more, you dirty cocksucker

Again?

Why do you keep posting this same boring thread every fucking hour of every fucking day?

Seriously, what do you even get out of it?

Get some new material you boring little samefagging newfag

This guy's tears for one

In a kind of sick way, I'm proud of you degenerate fucks for keeping it going this long.
Merry Christmas, Logfags.

It's not Christmas yet, you non-Andy Sixx shit eater. Find some other form of entertainment or make something entertaining yourself. There are multiple new unreleased logs, but you must wait for Christmas.

stop feeding troll, you people don't understand that these comments are why he keeps posting ffs

You're all dirty sluts. Kill yourselves

It will continue to be posted whether people comment or not.

What is this picture?

Sage

Strange intergalactic log discovered in our Soiler system

On collision course with earth?

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

I sure hope so

Kek, I knew it. This poster is a logposter