Macaroni just posted this on his twitter

Macaroni just posted this on his twitter

the madman unironically just cropped the fatty mc fatass

Can you post the full pic famalam?

macron is gay and cuck

trips of truth

Good

what? he's married

There was a BBC article saying that him and Merkel were disappointed they couldn't convince Trump to change his mind on the climate thing, I'm wondering what in the fuck they thought they could even say to him? Are they just that self-deluded?

considering he did a 180° on most of his promises it wouldn't be surprising that he becomes a earth advocate

wheres drumpf lmoa

manlet rage lel

>France

TRISTE!

>Drumpfkins this mad
Sad!

A clear act of war.

Nuke France. Now!

Trudeau and Merkel gonna bang tonight :-)

what is his facial expression trying to convey ?

Also that batonque, he's into older women.

he is disgusted at trump because his wife is younger than him

All this meme spouting, and no one is discussing the fact that Trump suddenly changed his mind about TTIP.

We're fucked now. European corporate ethics will now become like those in the US.

>European corporate ethics will now become like those in the US.

isn't that the tedency despite the ttip?

Until now, there has been laws that have limited this.

But ISDS explicitly says that corporations should be allowed to do the same things in other member countries as they are allowed to do in their home country. The natural result of this will be that all member countries stoop to the level of the worst country (guess who). And it will be enforced by literal laws.

We ancap now.

>Until now, there has been laws that have limited this.

Yeah but bit by bit those laws are being cancelled slowly. I do agree that from now the process will be way faster.

Honestly, I don't blame the man.
He got to live every teenager's dream of regularly fucking prime MILF punani. I guess he's kinda trapped himself because she wasn't able to reach GILF mode, but he had a good run. Plus, I'm sure the leader of a major country like France rarely has time to get his dick wet.

He literally took a grown a man's wife as a teenager. Macron is the only world leader to be a litteral bull.

>he has only ever fucked somebody else's sloppy seconds
>he raised a strange older man's children as his own

s-so alpha, a ha ha

>>he raised a strange older man's children as his own
Is this true?

This, it's not the sign of someone alpha but the sign of someone fucked by a sexual predator but was too stupid to realize and decided to set up shop with them instead of getting with someone better and without a fetish for young boys

> I-it's not fair, it was HER turn!
kek

Mommy gfs are a patrician fetish.

desu I would have preferred Fillon. France cannot be fixed with democratic politics anyway, though, so who cares?

He's young and dynamic

It's just a true friendship