Do Turks get triggered when people point out the fact that the Hagia Sophia is a Christian church that was turned into...

Do Turks get triggered when people point out the fact that the Hagia Sophia is a Christian church that was turned into a musuem

(..and, by the way, was also used as a mosque for a while)?

Other urls found in this thread:

hurriyetdailynews.com/byzantine-flag-causes-outrage-in-kayseri.aspx?pageID=438&n=byzantine-flag-causes-outrage-in-kayseri-2008-09-18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they think that they are a continuation of the Romans, dude. breh, amigo, homie

>the fact that the Hagia Sophia is a Christian church
>get triggered

Duetschland, they fucking conquered it mate, it doesn't matter what people say, Turks own that shit

also, Uh Germany, who was it that destroyed Christianity in half splitting it into two and yeah also pillaging this place in the name of a Crusade? Oh let me guess, did they have anything to do with Germany? or Teutonincs or The Holy Roman Shitpire or something?

Hans you destroyed that place, like literally

I'm a secular Turk and if I'd be president of Turkey, I would have destroyed this church.

Because I both hate the Orthodox dipshits that go on a "Gib back Konstantinople" rant... and their equally braindead Islamist counterpart that go on a "Turn that museum back to a mosque" rant...

>blablabla
shut up shitskin

Na du dreckige Kanaken sau?
komm /deutsch/ du miese ratte und polieren dir die fresse

Ich bin hin und wieder auf /deutsch/ und troll dort als tarnender Ösi lol.

He's right though, it's the Greeks that are triggered since it was their land that was conquered.

Implying that Todays Greeks are descendants of Ancient Greeks.

stabil Bruder zeigs den weißen Jungs bei Allah

Ich bin als Tscherkesse selber weiß.

>pillaging that shit in the name of god
M8, that' exactly how Muslims conquest worked as well.

ne du bist ein dreckiger Kanake und die Russen haben deine Eltern zurecht Hoffentlich weggebombt

no, its only christians getting triggered when they realize they cant use hagia sophia as a church anymore

you seem to have an awful lot of explosions for someone that never gets triggered

k*rds get the explosion somehow not me though

Why would they triggered for conquering and owning it?

Wtf, how! Give it back. I have always used this building as a church while praying in front of it.

and you seem to have an awful lot of coups and ban imposing on sites like wikipedia, for someone that nothing triggers you. pretty interesting

Wouldn't they be proud that they stole it and perverted it for their disgusting cult?

They get triggered by less

hurriyetdailynews.com/byzantine-flag-causes-outrage-in-kayseri.aspx?pageID=438&n=byzantine-flag-causes-outrage-in-kayseri-2008-09-18

Hallo Kevin. Wo wohnst du? Würde dich gerne mal treffen.