ITT: why are the blacks so angry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oeEEWXbLNQs
minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/05/27/birdell-beeks-shooting/
youtu.be/nTYTzyFMa2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in b4 hmmmmm.jpg

Is this a satire?

Black Life Matter (BLM) is a black supremacist group. It's just that most people are too pussy to admit it. They incite violence, they burn their own cities, they beat up their own supporters (especially white people) and they yell and riot to get their own way like a bunch of children who are primarily black college students who are more well off than their less fortunate members of their own race. BLM movement are succeeding in doing is making everyone hate them even more.

because they're worthless and realize that the oppression olympics are the best way to win a free ride through life through cucked white apologists

I love this meme. Sup Forums is over saturated with samefags and cucks trying to push the same agenda again and again. It needs to stop and Sup Forums know just how to stop it.

It's whitz folt

I am now a #lambrightmissile

Poo in loo.

Because they are subhuman.
Just look at Ukrainians:
boards.Sup Forums.org/int/thread/59996157
They're chinky swarthy as fuck mongols
That's why they be hating Putin so much.

Psyops targeting the black community and feeding off their aimlessness and helplessness, recruiting useful idiots into terrorist organizations like BLM

Everyone lives matter... except blacks, slavs, women, arabs, etc.

Who cares? They're just dumb worthless niggers.

Lashing out because they can't deal with the fact that they're inferior to everyone else in every objective way.

>nignogs commit crime
>get killed by law enforcement mid-crime
>DEY BE KILLIN US OUT 'ERE MANG
>WE NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS

what will it take to have a discussion about the self-destructive tendency of the black community, which allows itself every passing year to fall prey to racebaiting and control tactics?

youtu.be/oeEEWXbLNQs

This is literal gold.

Most aren't

Most are just calm and going about their business, the whole "RACE RELATIONS AT AN ALL TIME LOW" meme is just being pushed by the media so the powers that be can keep people divided, and so they can exploit people on both sides as needed, can serve as a boogeyman or a scapegoating tactic

I've never seen a BLM coon or a KANGZ fag in person, I suspect they only show up where Soros tell them to, and at liberal arts schools

I did see Black Hebrew Israelites in Washington, D.C. though and that was kinda fun

they are subhuman, the race has never accomplished anything and there are no wealthy or first world black nations.

The 13th amendment should be abolished and they should be where the world has placed them since the beginning of time, at the bottom.

They are insecure about their lack of having achieved anything as a people and the fact they've had to grow up in a country built entirely by a race of people better than them who, on a long enough time-line, used to whip their black assed nigger ancestors because they were better higher quality human beings. Being a black in America really is like being prey for a whole lot of Alpha predators. They attempt to put on a mean face and look tough because they really don't want to get set up in chains and thrown on the boat again since they know that, A. Africa is shit, and B. If it came down to conflict they would get run down and hunted like the animals they are.

Blacks only know 2 kinds of attention, pity and fear.

Photoshopped sign?

fuken savage bruh

If Boothe didn't off Lincoln they wouldve all been shipped back to Africa

They hate us cause they ain't us.

Because rich white men and women have told them to be angry.

/thread

It officially started when cops killed nigger criminals, and they got butthurt because dey dindu nuffins (even though they were in the act of committing violence when shot). Leftists propagated the myth that whites get better treatment by the police, in order to fan the flames.

The DNC and globalists started driving them to chimpout in time for the election. They want to keep blacks feeling separate from the US, in order to prevent them from voting for a nationalist like Trump. BLM is officially led by black nationalists, but funded and truly directed by Soros and leftist/globalist think tanks. The irony is that voting for Hillary will only keep them enslaved.

Also, pic related really makes you think.

>HOL UP YOU SAYIN WE WAZ LITERAL SUBHUMANS N SHIT??

They're just not evolved.

Because they're young.

Said the Kazakh.

No it's because they're stupid coons.

pic is beautiful

You took off their chains

Essentially this

The Civil Rights movement did more to set back blacks than anything the Klan could've ever hoped to do

Prior to the civil rights movement there were black centers of commerce and black families stayed together and were tight knit
As long as they stayed in their own neighborhoods they were fine but then KGB-trained subversives convinced them that that just wasn't good enough and they needed to agitate and start demanding things from white people

said ... I dont know. Whats that flag?

They are unable to achieve anything I guess. Also they still cling onto their victimhood. Blacks that don't do this usually tend not to be niggers.

that picture real?

do self-aware niggers exist?

Hold on a second mister, are you trying to tell me that our ancestors were kings and shit.

>do self-aware niggers exist?

Yes but they're few and far between
Bill Cosby is one
Sheriff of Milwaukee is another

The best is Jason Whitlock though, he's truly redpilled

Holy shit, the Sheriff of Milwaukee is about the most based black man alive. Imagine the amounts of shit he has to go through on a daily basis.

Also Charles Barkley is pretty based.

>why are the blacks so angry?
Because they are a failed peoples told they're victims since forever who would rather twist the past and pretend they was great rather than drop the tribal bullshit and work towards actually being great on an individual level because that would be being "to white".

You paid that gorillion euros for not letting in refugees yet, Andrzej?

Because niggers are closer to gorillas than humans. So they behave like gorillas.

RARE
A
R
E

Wasnt so much the civil rights movement as it was how chucklefucks like the ACLU and Southern Democrats exploited it by exchanging victimhood and gibsmedats for a reliable voting demographic. Reagan didn't help with muh war on drugs, neocons didn't help with muh immigration, and nogs definitely didn't help by being dumbshits who fall for b8 more often than Stormweenies in cuck threads.

These toxic black supremacists are perpetuating ape culture

Gotta love the Round Mound of Sit Around

I've noticed that many black former athletes are pretty redpilled
I suspect it has something to do with getting away from the black hivemind for a while and being able to look at it from the outside

it's as if self awareness doesn't exist to them

ACLU has actually successfully defended "hate speech" and gun rights many times
They seem to be all over the place politically speaking

You'd think blacks would be redpilled when it comes to immigration since it's the spics who are competing for their shit tier jobs

>if people murdered more there would be less violence

How is it even possible to conjure up such a thought?

hows taking Crimea back Andrij?

mad nigger detected

Because even after 100 years of living free in a developed nation like US they still haven't made a slight contribution in human achievements.

Local news story about an elderly black lady killed by a nog in a gunfight with another nog in her minivan just driving by
Zero hubbub from the nigger lives matter crowd

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/05/27/birdell-beeks-shooting/

>"she was in the wrong place at the wrong time"

Yet they still haven't sunk so low as to bathe in raw sewage

Actually the ones left in Africa do.
Mock us if you want, but even we have more than a dozen of contributions to the human civilization.

Why don't america send them back to africa if they whine so much.

Too bad one of them wasn't some form of toilet

This, many people would love to live in USA, and they just spend their time killing each other and doing drugs.

You want to know their latest complaint?
A teen who wasn't enrolled in a school where they've had outsiders coming in and starting fights, asked by staff and school resources officers to leave, he refused and even fought back and resisted and they're saying he was harassed and brutalized
youtu.be/nTYTzyFMa2Q

Because as much as they bitch and moan they know that Africa is a far worse existence than any they could have in America so they don't want to go back

We need to just give them New Africa already and be done with it, they're the shittiest states anyway

>tfw Lincoln was going to send them all back to Africa/Liberia

but
>Be American
>Get shot

Because they are niggers?

>18my2dik
>my dik

Nigger confirmed

stupid liberals wont let us because their shitty retarded system can only function if they have a violent subclass to leech off of and use as a pedestal to preach their corrupt nonsense.

Boothe was a fucking moron

It's legitimately his fault why the nogs are still here

Because they've been conditioned to have lower self-esteem and identify less as Americans and more as their race in the past 30 years.
Democrats are the prime instigator but republicans helped a lot.

On top of this racism has been shifted from simple facts to a societal taboo, making other races more angry and giving blacks a convenient card to play in any argument. On top of even that they're being systematically retarded through the public school system and economic manipulation.

This is all a part of giving the public an enemy, sewing confusion amongst the public, and making the public angry so that it's easier to confuse and feed more enemies. Blacks have went from a problem, to a nuisance, to fairly okay, to this country's biggest problem in just a hundred years. If it wasn't orchestrated then boy it sure is a convenient coincidence that it all benefits kikes.

Ruskies can keep it, I hate that shithole.

I was watching baby boy the other day. All it was was yelling and shooting

Fox and grapes right here.