Any young and balding Sup Forumsros out there?

Any young and balding Sup Forumsros out there?

Any tips on what I can do to stop it or make it better or am I just kinda fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

completenaturecure.com/prassanna-mudrahair-do-posture-or-mudra/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cCe5mg7X6zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've heard Rogaine might work, might have to pair it up with other supplements though. Could always opt for Costco brand, as it's cheaper and works just as well

ppl say saw palmetto and biotin for sups, rogaine/minoxidil but can cause ED issues... imo bud just roll with it and fix up the issues you can... genetics can rape ya but you can use discipline and confidence to feel okay.

dont wear hats.

also

gene therapy

if you're desperate enough there is a yoga technique that involves rubbing fingernails together completenaturecure.com/prassanna-mudrahair-do-posture-or-mudra/

man, it looks kinda advanced
go to a dermatologist, i got hair loss cause of PTSD and the doctor sent me a ton of shit, and the hairloss is not even noticeable, i just realized cause it looked like i was getting chemo, but no bald patches
she sent 3 types of shampoo and minoxidil with tretinoin and some pills, it was around 100 bucks in shit, but again mine isn't androgenetic alopecia like yours, so... go to a dermatologist

Get your test and dht levels checked. Then start with
1mg of finasteride every other day.
Then get your levels checked again and see how they are, then adjust dose if needed.
You won't get sides since it's a low dose.
All the ppl that get sides take 5mg a day which is insane.

OP listen to me.

There is no cure.
Any thing you read will not work.
I tried Rogaine, Biotin, and every other supplement and magical thing you can think of. Buzz your hair. Use a 1 guard.
If it still is super noticeable. Just shave your head. The sooner you do it the easier it will be later.
Shaving is way more respectable than trying to cover it up.

Yo, I had a bald spot forming and it was mostly cause I wore my headphones in the same spot.
If you've got a full headset and maybe it's tight or heavy just move it around or loosen it.
Also don't wear hats. EVER.

there's nothing you can do. deal with it.

Just shave it m8

First real advice of the thread, this coupled with Rogaine is the best options available.
It's what i'll need to do when I first shoot Test Enanthate, It'll diminish the result a little, but prevent test to dht conversion to prevent Mpb

>Also don't wear hats. EVER.

wives-tale.

I'm 22 and I'll look like this when I'm 25 but I'll be shaving it by then and that's what you should do too.

Rogaine sucks. Has a low success rate and you're pretty much stuck on it for life. Also only works for the crown. Doesn't do anything for receding hairline.

You were probably already balding unless you wore it for like 14 hours a day.

why are hats bad to wear?

whats wrong with hats?

this

Own it, just fuggen own it

Pumpkin seed oil supplements.

Thank me later.

My hairline is trash. I hate it. Wish it was square and perfect

Just fucken shave it.

Two weeks into being bald and you'll never want hair again, grow a full beard to hide your weak chin.

The less Man that runs through a Man's veins the more prone they are to hair loss. Go on google, and google real Men, OP. What do you see? Hair. Full heads of hair, full beards, chest hair, a fertile bush growing beneath their loins, where the sun don't shine, hair on their arms, legs, you name it.

Clearly, when a Man decides that they would rather be a man, hair loss follows naturally. When was the last time you told your woman to have dinner ready by the time you came home from work, OP? When was the last time you went out to the woods and shot a deer right between the eyes? Went out to the shed for your tools to fix something, OP?

Your weakness did this OP. I bet you enjoy being pegged by your woman. You do have a woman, don't you OP?

Did you really take the time to type that up?
KYS

maybe I can make you feel better
just remember there is always someone who is genetically more fucked than you

I'm 20, balding, have a small dick, almost micropenis, and a rare disease that gives me so much pain at some point I will probably just kill myself

oh and I can't grow a beard, I'm trying minoxidil for my beard but it will not work anyways

I don't recommend minoxidil/rogaine for your head, it won't help enough-- if you have enough money you could try hair transplantation

Ah, the sound of a manlet coming home from their shift at McDicks after throwing a couple of hot pockets (woman food) into the microwave.

This is BS. Fin aka Propecia has robbed many men of their ability to get an erection. These are pills that cause a hormone response in your system. expect your hair loss to dimish, but also you will grow actual breast tissue and have ED. Great trade off right?

You want real advice? Get over it, cut your hair short and hit the gym. women would rather have a confident bald dude than some bitch with man tits that can't get a boner....

>hot pockets (woman food)
You don't know what women eat do you

You're pretty far gone... Its easy to stop hairloss and maintain the hair but as far as regrowing, difficult.

If i were you i would google Scalp Micropigmentation, get that shit done, shave your head, it will look like you have hair but keep it short, be confident and in control, don't let your hair loss control you. Don't listen to any beta bitches on here about how you wont get pussy my hair is thinning (will get SMP next year) and i've still banged tons of girls, i banged a hot 18 year old today in fact and shes a repeat offender. (i'm 26)

Fellow bald bro here.

Shave it. Stop fucking around and shave it. Ask any other shaved bald bro and they will tell you the same thing. We have all tried all of the BS and you will probably do it to because you won't listen to us but you're just wasting your fucking money. You are waaaay past the point of no return so all the supplements and what not will do for you now is possibly slow things down but this is even worse because it will give you false hope while you continue to walk around with god awful hair.

Here are the comment arguments against shaving your head while you still have hair (even if it is a god awful thinned out mess) and why the arguments are dumb:

1. "I still have some hair". Yes and it looks fucking awful and everyone knows you're bald. You aren't fooling anyone. Are YOU ever fooled by someone with terrible hair loss that is trying to hide it? Of course not.

2. "I don't have the head shape for it." Doesn't matter because a bald head with a bad head shape for it is still a fuck ton better than you're ugly ass thinned out hairline.

Don't believe, spent a night searching women's opinions on before and after of guy's heads. It is one of the most unanimous opinions that exist among women. Shaved head > shitty hairline head in almost all cases.

Better yet there are fixes for having a "bad" head shape/body type for the bald look and they are actually practical, most of them being easy as hell.

1. Get a fucking tan. It doesn't have to be much, you just need a little color.

2. You don't have to straight shave. Try both a really close cut and a straight shave. Some guys head shape will look better with a light 5 o'clock shadow, some will look better completely shaved.

3. Play around with different levels of a beard.

Continued....

I may not know what every woman is eating, but I do know no woman is eating your cock.

Continued.

The worst case scenario is typically a pasty white skinny as fuck dude with a small pointy ass head. These dudes shave their head, it doesn't look great (still better than their shit balding hairline though) and then blame it entirely on their head shape. No, it is the total look that has to go together and your other features don't match up as is.

For this worst case scenario all it general takes is getting a little bit of a tan and growing out a least a 5 o'clock shadow that you keep neatly trimmed up. This almost always creates a massive improvement and you realize it wasn't really your head shape, it was you being a pasty baby faced fuck which once your head was shaved made you look like a walking penis. Fix that and you're good.

Sorry to hear that bro

^This guy gets it.I've been shaving my head for over 13 years now.

Shave your head, get used to it.

Way better than being that shameful pitiful balding weird guy that nobody likes

Just shave your head qhen you have some time off. Get a tan. Shine that bitch. It will be fine.

Unfortunately youre loosing it on the back. You coukd fight it but it is evident youre balding. Either shave or wait.

> This guy gets it.I've been shaving my head for over 13 years now.

Same here. I basically received the death sentence when it came to hair genes and started losing my hair in high school. Whole head thinned out all over by the time I was in twenties. Literally the prime of my life and worse yet I wasn't exactly Brad Pitt in the looks department even with hair. I tried all the BS for a few years and then finally said fuck it and shaved it off. Best decision I ever made. Instant relief. I probably could have spent the next 5 years trying to hide it and being constantly self conscious about it but I was tired of that shit.

Guess what? I actually got laid by more girls within an equivalent period of time after shaving my head than had happened from my first sexual encounter up until I shaved my head.

Shaved head projects confidence, especially when you're still young. A young guy with a shaved head must not give a fuck and/or is in the military. Both of those are typically a win when it comes to attracting a female.

Oh and get in fucking shape. A bald dude with a good body will dominate a fat neck beard fuck with good hair. If you're a skinny fuck put on 15lbs of muscle and you'll look infinitely better and you might go from "not having the right head for it" to actually looking BETTER as a bald guy than you did with hair.

Stress and anxiety causes hair loss. Stop fucking stressing so much

finasteride. just do it, stop being a fucking pussy. side effects are a 1 in 10 chance and if they're too bad, you can just stop. I use finasteride and rogaine with no side effects

they put a constant strain on the hair weakening the follicle and making it more likely to fall out

you have to buzz it low, it's the only option
and not a bad option either, you'll think you look goofy for a few weeks but once you get used to it it's pretty nice

I'm 24 and started to lose my hair; bad genetics. I decided to start shaving my head and I haven't looked back. I feel so much more confident in myself; no more stress and anxiety about slowly going bald.

The only problems are:
1. The weird looks you sometimes get from cunts that think you're a white power skinhead (oh well).
2. Learning to shave your head (you'll get so many nicks and cuts at the start).

I'd recommend using a proper razor. First shave with the grain, and then do it again against the grain for a nice, smooth head.

Same story here bro. Balding and manlet in uni. Buzzed my head, grew a beard, went to the gym, and wore flattering clothes.

I never became a stud, but I was able to get laid on a regular basis for the first time in my life.

I'm 30 now and have a qt Asian gf. My last 3 gfs LIKED bald dudes with beards.

Also balding op, and I'll tell you this, there's alot of BS on the internet with this, mostly because it's an issue that guys are sensitive about and get overly emotional.

You have a few options.

Toppik: basically a filler that makes your head of hair look better, temporary solution, once you get extremely thin hair it starts looking artificial like trumps hair.

Fuckit: you can say fuckit and shave

Treatment: There's only two proven methods for hair loss, rogaine and finasteride. They both have two different mechanisms for working, and are best used in tandem. Rogaine or minoxidil was originally a oral medication for blood pressure due to being a vasodilator, they realized that people taking it regrew their hair. They then made a topical form to apply to the scalp that works.

The other treatment is finasteride, and there's a whoooole lot of BS floating around this one.

One of the contributors to hairloss is DHT, dht is formed when 5α-Reductase and testosterone come into contact in your blood, the 5α-Reductase turns testosterone into DHT. Finasteride works by inhibiting 5α-Reductase, so that your testosterone doesn't get converted. Now some people have different reactions to this, short term reactions are normal and tend to go away quickly. For some people, their sex drive goes up, since not as much testosterone is converted, in some people their testosterone levels then increase. On the other side, testosterone can also turn into estrogen(the female hormone) by coming into contact with aromatase, so by increasing serum levels of testosterone, estrogen sometimes gets increased as well, and estrogen inhibits the effects of testosterone and can lead to lower libido or slight Gynecomastia(chest swelling like breasts). All that out of the way, the actual rate of side effects amongst users are

why do guys "shave" it off? why not just buzz it short. looks better than completely bald.

if it gets any worse, shave it all off dude

those who are bald, how often do you ejaculate?

cont...
a study in europe tried to track long term side effects of finasteride use, and showed that after 1 year no one was experiencing any side effects other than 3 people in the placebo group who never received the drug. One of the biggest contributors to ED is anxiety/stress/ loss of confidence, which is normal for people experiencing hair loss, but people want to blame something else so they blame the drug.

Anyways about 90% of users for finasteride either slow down hair loss, or reverse it.

I think the rate of success for minoxidil is somewhere around 65%.

Either way OP you can postpone the hairloss with treatment until your older, or bite the bullet and let it thin out until you decide to shave it. You do you.

I used the costco one, it definitely worked for me. It's not a wonder drug, but it thickened my hair out enough to the point where I can just about get away with it. I heard you need to use forever, but it's like $3 a month so I can live with that for better hair.

SHAVE YOUR HEAD STOP CLINGING TO SCRAPS!

>>those inferior genes

Yeah, shaving your head every few days so it doesn't look like absolute shit is great fun. Even if you do shave it still looks shit because you're fucking bald.

That's what some people mean, buzz it REAL short, you don't have to mr clean it with a razor.

Really need to do your research before you babble on, only reason for the crown area argument is because it wasn't part of the FDA approval testing. It can grow hair anywhere pretty much. Seen plenty of patients return hairlines, not 100% but still comes back.

You look like a Ryan.

Worked for me and it's cheap too. I never even researched it because I thought it would be expensive and shit, but it's cheap and works. I think it's decent if you are just thinning a bit like I was, not sure about advanced hairloss, you need to have some coverage for it to actually work it seems.

I feel you bro. I have a great head of hair, except right on the crown - it's getting really thin. I have been hanging on to denial for a really long time. I need to just shave it, but I've ALWAYS had longer hair. I get a lot of anxiety when I think about shaving it all off. Life is hard man.

This. I recently buzzed my shit and it gave me a huge confidence boost. My hair is starting to go already and I'm not even 25 yet. Fuck it dude. Looks way more professional too.

Steroids, Bitchs will look past the hair but ya gotta go full bald thou thats the catch.

>>There is no cure.
correct, there are only treatments that have temporary results.
>>Any thing you read will not work.
wut
>> I tried Rogaine, Biotin, and every other supplement and magical thing you can think of. Buzz your hair
I can appreciate you giving OP advise, but don't tell him that just because things didn't work for you, they wont work for him. There are mountains of study's showing minoxidil and finasteride have a high rate of success.

Seems to me it's the more confident ones that buzz/shave it off to start with. The ones that aren't will cling to scraps no matter how pathetic it looks.

Anyone saying there is no cure is an idiot. Just massage your fucking head daily so that blood can get to the root of the hair. I was as thin as you on top, now you can't tell the difference between the top of my head and the sides. Fucking scrubs, all of you.

there is some truth to this.

I thought there was a cure,

Hair transplant, but that's kind of expensive for most people.

>There is no cure.
wrong!!
I stopped my hairline from receding and my hair grew back with a very precise routine but if I stop for even a week my hair starts falling off
its been 1 full year and im still good :)

I did the bosley surgery. It's expensive as shit, but they have payment plans. Now I look like I have thinning hair instead of bald. I don't regret it

i'll give you one hint, i'm not going to type out my whole routine just to be called
>haha faggot
by some random 12 year old
>stress/mental well being
>diet

HAHAHA OP you look like a damn fool. I had long flowing locks for over 10 years. Now I've cut it short but it just grows so fast and so full and thick that I need a fresh cut ever week or two. Be jealous of my dirty Mexican genetics you balding faggot

Shave it off. Looks better.

Don’t worry faggot, the japs at Replicel will have RCH-01 completed and ready for the market soon.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cCe5mg7X6zg

I'm bald, shave it off, no more problems. That simple

>Company making fun of bald people
kek