Kanye

how tf can you defend this?

Kanye's known to credit people even for just being in the room

If he feels a person contributed to an idea even in the smallest way he credits them

>"he's actually autistic, your honor"

Shut the fuck up faggot he credits who he has to to not get sued.

I really don't give a shit how many people are involved, I just want a good album.

>this meme again
it has no proof
what we know for sure is that he likes to hide the names of his collaborators

pic related is credits for Lemonade which even includes artists such as Animal Collective who were never related to Beyonce, and only inspired some of the lines on this album

i'm pretty sure one of the songs samples anco, like the chorus to my girls or something like that

this is like saying Julius Caesar didn't really cause the rise of the Roman Empire because he didn't single handedly fight all of his battles, he just did all the military planning, chose the people to work for him and sent out all the orders of what to do

yeah but it isn't like that at all

>samples
no, there's just one similar line
you even couldn't tell if it was inspired by AnCo or not if she didn't credit them

What's it like then?

yes it is, he's a composer, he delegates people to play certain instruments or rap certain verses but he's in charge of the whole vision of the piece
is mozart shit because he didn't play every instrument in the music he wrote?

He doesn't compose anything, he doesn't write his own lyrics and he certainly should not be called an artist.

lyric writing is just another thing that he sometimes delegates to someone else
would you want the president/prime minister of your country making literally every decision on their own, without consulting anyone or would you rather they hired the most knowledgable people to help them make the best possible decisions for your country?

building an empire is something that cant be done by one man alone, making an album is. absolutely retarded comparison.

Art should not be run that way, it should come from you.

Art shouldn't be a mass produced product.

sorry if it doesn't tick all your boxes of what art should or shouldn't be, but the thinking of something is only art if it meets x y and z requirements seriously limits creative development across the board

Then every band ever is shit because their material is not composed or played by a single person. Ian Curtis is a talentless hack because he didnt write JD's music. This is what you're saying

the difference is in a band the music is credited to the band, not a single person.

The music is credited to the different people that created it even in solo projects. The only difference is that the stage name is the name of a person, instead of a band name. That should not take anything away from the music itself imho

If the music's good, I don't care.

alright fair enough

so........ THIS is the most talented artist in the world right now according to Sup Forums