Out of Ideas

I have lots of followers. What do?

>instagram.com/papa.trump

I've been on Sup Forums since 2012 and started Instagram 2 months ago to be normie

KYS

If this thread hits 50 replies I'll post your retarded me on my page

I fucking follow you on Instagram and have been for a while

>a.fucking.wheel

fr tho, Pajeet. I've got a hot hand and wouldn't mind putting u on blast 2020

hi

eat shit

Why do the alt-right act like fucking autists on Instagram?

I dig your page though. There's a few other trump meme pages that are good too.

bc they are just getting out of their libertarian phase. Pretty sad actually. It's like fucking baby sitting on my account senpai(ily).

What's ur IG?

If you're out of ideas, just disconnect from the Internet and take a walk through the city/town/countryside. Sometimes ideas hit you in the face when you aren't trying.

also spend some time with lefties or look at the shit they post on social media for inspiration.

You could troll the fuck out of everybody and randomly turn it into a pro-Bernie page

okay

Uh... I'll like 20 of your posts right now so you can see my page

Can't do that mang. @trumpmemz and I have already influenced the insta community too much at this point. After I made my page in March and hit 3K, thousands of new Trump accounts have been made bc people don't want to like our content on their personal pages.

It's fucking sad to say, but Memz and I wield a significant amount of influence and it isn't as fun as you think.

>muh cheese

I know. I still love the cheese land despite it's traitorous actions against King Trump though.

having any sort of presence on the Internet actually sucks ass and it gets stressful after a while.

Not lying guys

I daily get hundreds of comments and DM's telling me to kill myself just because they know their friends are watching the comments feed.

It hurts

Idk what to do at this point man. It's rough.

Nice guitar skills btw. That's pretty rad

luckily your real name isn't on there. What the fuck is it like to have 20k followers reading your memes. I see your shit all over instagram

idk honestly. I'm in my own little safe space. I only follow 6 people and shitpost off the Trump Gen threads and put watermarks on everything.

I use the whole 48 laws of power shit recently and get lots of nudes on SC but like I said, it's so fucking empty feeling.

I get depressed when a post doesn't get 1k likes in 2 hours now. It's fucking pathetic man.

Thanks dude.

I really wish you would start a Facebook page to counter the Bernie memes on there.

I wouldn't know where to start desu

>Literally has to put literally in their sentence because you literally wont understand what they mean if they don't say literally

Just post the same memes you post on your IG. Do you have a long term plan with your ig account? It'll probably hit 50k in a few months if you keep going

I have no idea what I'm doing

I just shit post and people watch/like it idk man

welcome to the normie sphere, Muhammad. Pls take me back. I hate it there.

Did you know you can show your IG account in job interviews for web/marketing related positions? I was at an interview and showed the employer my old band page with 1k+ likes and he flipped the fuck out. If you applied for marketing/social media marketing positions and showed them your IG account with 20k followers, they would be stoked. Not joking.

Give me your account and I'll troll your followers in an epic fashion. :^)

stupid mexican

paco pls

idk how I'd come out and do that lmao

Just write "Content creator, 20,000 followers on social media" somewhere on your resume or cover letter if you're applying for a web based position. If they ask for a link... Give them one hahaha

How did you learn to speak this language of the gram?

You have a good quality instagram, dont get discouraged by negativity too much. You habe to expect backlash when you have a fucking donald trump page on a platform with like 80% millenials

I really really like this picture

You could shill my website?