Sup Forums do you think it's possible to help a fatty change into a qt3.14?

Sup Forums do you think it's possible to help a fatty change into a qt3.14?

There's this chick friend of mine, she's probably the most red-pilled female I know. Vehemently hates niggers and sandniggers alike.

But, she's such a fucking fat tub of lard, it's a turn off. At the moment, she's stuck at her parents house, working some shit retail job to pay off student loans and the only thing her parents ever buy for the house are junk food and fast food, so I know why she's a fat fuck.

Obviously, she could easily put down the burger and she says she wants to, should I try to help her out and help her beat her gluttonous degeneracy or do you think fatties can never be redeemed?

Pic kind of related, she's at least 100 lbs lighter than girl's before picture.

It's possible if she actually wants to do it. It's hard to build the routine at first.

Her family needs to learn how to meal prep. That would save loads of money and she'd lose weight.

I lost 25 cutting soda, fast food, and butter in cooking

Ugly either way

A guy you could change

Don't do it. The moment she begins to feel confident in her looks she will drop you like a hot rock and find more cock. She's only 'redpilled' because she thinks it'll get a guy to show some interest in her. The moment she gets fit and confident she will turn.

This is possibly true

Some fat girls have good personalities because they don't get the endless attention attractive women do just by virtue of existing. I can't say if she'll retain a quality personality if she's superficially pleasing.

Kill them both.

Yes, but it's rare. If she's not past the point of no return she could do it, but it'll hurt and she'll need to be forced into it because guarantee she will try to give up every step along the way, if left to her own devices she will only grow in scale until she inhabits only a bed.
Ride bikes with her, or go hiking once her thighs stop catching fire from the friction. I want to believe that fatties are not beyond salvation.

I've worked for her dad a little before, dragging brush for his Tree-Cutting company, he's in control of the money and doesn't like spending a lot of money in one place.

Chick says he doesn't like shopping for anything, not even groceries. When she does have enough left over cash, she does try to eat green and light more often, I've noticed that much.

True enough, I was just looking for drastic before and afters.

I want to say she's probably more loyal than any girl I've met so far too, even in comparison to some other fat cunts from our high school. I don't think she's trying to be red-pilled for cock, since her family is full of conservatives. That's just how she was raised.

>Some fat girls have good personalities because they don't get the endless attention attractive women do just by virtue of existing.

This is exactly my point. The first time some guy sees her after she becomes fit and doesn't recoil in disgust but instead smiles at her she will get the first taste of male attention. From there it will be like a heroine addict always chasing that first high and never being able to match it.

Too bad her endocrine system, facial structure, back and hips are permanently fucking affected by being a five hundred pound hamplanet for a decade.

It's not worth it and regardless of the physical fitness now, the genetic damage is done and offspring is risky.

I've actually observed this happen.
A slightly-overweight mate helped his
hambeast GF shed over 90 lbs, and
wound up getting shed himself, when
the slag decided she deserved better.

the act of dumping her BF aside, it was
a shocking switch, personality-wise, on
all fronts. From down-to-earth friendly to
mean-girl bitchy.

I honestly would never help a woman with any aspect of self-improvement. You think it's a good way to bond with them but the moment they improve they look around and think 'I could do better' and then it's onto the cock carousel.

I could do that, she says she wants to be a Geologist of some kind, so maybe I could take her up to one of the more rocky and harder to hike trails around. That's a good piece of advice.

I won't lie, I do lowkey worry about this kinda bullshit. But, from what I've noticed about her she hates that kind of shit herself. I just don't want to possibly lose out if she does end up getting fit and stays the same in personality. Fat girls tend to hold grudges if they lose weight and then start getting attention from you.

Well, she's not quite a five hundred pound hamplanet. Like I said, she weighs even less than pic related who's pushing 400 lbs. She wasn't always that fat either.

This is actually pretty inspirational, someone you'd expect to have one of the easiest reasons for gaining weight, losing it. I might start a folder of these to help if I decide to go through with it.

Not going to happen, and gets worse as they age. Women really start putting on the pounds later in life. The worse the disease is early on, the worse it gets. I thought it would work out with my ex, but she just kept making bad choices and despite "dieting" she stayed the same weight. So I dumped her ass.

That's the Catch-22 here. If you give her attention when she's fat and help her get fit she'll think to herself 'he paid attention to me when I was fat, imagine all the attention I can get now that I'm fit.' This applies to any kind of improvement by the way. If you help a depressed girl get over depression she'll then try to find a guy who doesn't go for depressed girls, etc., etc.

Also if she is really overweight, her skin is going to sag and get wrinkly when she looses weight which will demotivate her. There are lotions that will help, and lifting heavy will help, but she may need surgery if it's bad.

>SJW hair
>The biggest jew nose I've ever seen
>Under those clothes is a mass of absolutely destroyed flesh with enormous folds of sagging skin all over her body

She was better before tb᠎h

Muscle building is the way to go for quick weight loss. Not only does a session of weight lifting burn a decent amount of calories the new muscle mass will increase your resting metabolism. That makes the weight loss more maintainable in addition to helping you get it off in the first place.

If you can't afford a gym a few dumbbells and a pull up bar are enough.

>this girl i know is fat
>flag

wow who would have thought?

>I won't lie, I do lowkey worry about this kinda bullshit. But, from what I've noticed about her she hates that kind of shit herself.

Oh, that's reasonable, then. There's no possible motivation for her to act like she's above it when she isn't in the situation. Why, that'd be downright duplicitous!

>redpill
>tub o' lard
pick one

Sounds like her Dad doesn't have his priorities straight. What a shit situation. If she got good enough cooking and presenting numbers, she could probably convince him.

My penny pincher Dad fucking hordes food when he finds sales. Primarily because he's so goddamn into math that he gets too excited over a good deal.

Maybe you can get her to play a sport with you? Like tennis. Something one on one to get started.

I would have figured if a fat girl gets /fit/ she'd be terrified of gaining the weight back.

It's all a game of chance, I think I'll just keep around her as a friend and see how she takes to being more active. If she starts losing more weight I might bite the hook.

Yeah, I've seen. Stretch marks don't bother me. I actually have some from my growth spurts when I was a kid. If her skin is too saggy, I think she would probably opt for the surgery.

Nice dubs. But this isn't what I like, or even what she looks like. Literally one of the first drastic images I saw. I wouldn't date a cunt with rainbow hair.

Do you think it'd help with her skin too? If she takes to the hiking or bike riding, I might actively start trying to work out with her.

We're in the South, those two things aren't that rare.

Can you be redpilled but a degenerate at the same time?

For example if you understand that living a life of random hook up after hook up both has a negative effect on your long term happiness and societies ability to replenish via kids. But despite knowing, understanding and acknowledging this you still do it.

are you redpilled?

How tall is she?

If you know you shouldnt be doing and do, you are the biggest degenerate of them all.

:^)

yes, it's possible. Give her some love mate and tell her that she needs to get fit, or she is gonna move on wheelchair.

I helping my GF with losing her weight, she gone at the moment from 105 kg to 93 kg. This is taking a lot of patience and sometimes you will think, that this is useless. But it works. You just need to put her on right way.

You should always try and help, but don't be surprised if she lets you down

She liked to play volley ball with her friends when she was still in college. I could probably convince her to play that with me, or even with a few of our other friends.

She's a great cook when she gets the chance to cook. In high school it was mostly baked goods, but she brought a home-made pasta salad to a Halloween party we attended.

Her dads really weird about money, it's more like he's interested in instant gratification and doesn't trust the idea of actually buying food to prepare for the week.

This is an entirely different factor, she has very little control of what food is brought into the house. Albeit, she could stop eating so fucking much, but her parents are also fat fucks.

5'7"

This is why I am wondering if I should help her end the degeneracy. She's not into the fat acceptance movement and is embarrassed by her weight, but I don't think she finds it 'degenerate'.

It's just considered normal in her family.

Has she shown any signs of disloyalty from getting healthier or have other guys started taking an interest?

Se your doctor, friend.

Her skin will be stretched forever minus surgery and mega huge scars. Do what you like OP, but stretch marks and mega huge scars make me want to barf.

To get to that size you really have to try, so I have very little sympathy for fatties.

>5'7"

Yeah that's workable. There's something about short women where when they get fat it's really hard to shake the weight off and when they do their bodies are totally fucked up looking.

She's moderately tall so there's hope to bounce back from her weight gain and not be covered in gross ass stretch marks.

Based Arnie

Nope, she is really loyal. She is so loyal that I am ashamed of myself, because i am an egoistic, miserable asshole, and she is really sweet and nice for me. When she lose her weight, she will be like most perfect women in the world. But right now I can't think about our relationship seriously when she is 25 kg fatter than me.

Also - she is still too fat to have other guys started taking an interest on her, but I think that in time, a lot of guys gonna try to take her from me.

But I don't care to be honest. I just want her to be healthy and happy. If she is gonna be happier with other man, than this is ok. "If you love someone, you must let them go free" am I right?

She'll have so many surgery marks to remove the disgusting flabby skin that you won't like her appearance either way.

Well bro, I'll tell you this. Pussy all pretty much feels the same. If you are a one man type of guy and you want someone you can respect, maybe it will work out. You just have to know yourself. You need to ask yourself deeply if you can be happy with who she is right now. If the answer is no, you are barking up the wrong tree. If on the other hand your answer is yes, they there are healthy habits you can do with your girl and if she ends up successful then that's a plus, but just don't expect things to change because it will kill the relationship.

A good rule in life is to never make anyone a project

They'll either end up resenting you for trying to change them and not change at all

or change to your liking and then feel above you for the fact you spent time you could have used bettering yourself dragging their worthless ass out of their own shit so what does that say about you, now that they're hot shit they deserve better than that type of loser

Nurturing is a female/beta trait, don't ever do it, nothing good happens from it as a man

(Unless its a literal dependent like a pet child or sick relative obviously)

Wrong. Though it happens to some women there are some who wont forget you're the one who loved her regardless.

I found a chubby girl and helped her lose weight and we have been together since. Most loyal gal I ever met to. All she does in life is try to please me.

She knows these guys who are good looking used to be the ones who picked on her (except me) and isn't dumb enough to fall for that.

>Most loyal gal I ever met to.

Confirmed mentally retarded and incapable of detecting his cuckoldry.

She MUST change, because I want to live whole life with her, not like 10 years and then she die because of fat stroke or some other shit.
I'm happy with her personality, but not happy with her appearance. When we balance two things it's obvious that personality is more important in long term relationship, but still - appearance is important too. And health.

Nice Dubs. Also,

While flabby skin flaps disgust me, they are fixable. Stretch marks don't bother me, I've got some around my arm pits, biceps, and around my chest from growth spurts when I was younger. Also, pregnancy tends to leave stretch marks and I've resigned myself to that being a fact of life.

That's good to hear, user. I hope you fight at least a little bit for her, because cuckdom isn't good for her or you. But, I know what you mean, I wouldn't be able to really invest too much into the relationship while trying to help her work on herself.

Also, nice dubs.
I'm sure all pussy feels the same, but even hugging her leaves me feeling a little ashamed. She's a great girl, she has a beautiful smile and blue eyes and she's great with kids. She's always there for her friends and family and on top of it, she matches up well with me politically. She has ambitions.

The only thing wrong with her is her health, which is why I'm seriously considering it despite what this user is saying.

And you are right, it's a slippery slope that could end badly, but any other slut I've tried dating hasn't worked out because of their personality or they were one night stands.

Rare stuff like this also makes me seriously consider it. Good for you, if it works out in the end.

She leaves her facebook logged in all day and if someone texts her she will yell hey can you tell me who texted me and what they said if she isnt by her phone.

People who are cheating dont do that. I used to be a cheating type. I clutched my phone with my life at all times.

And dude weed.

Bro if she doesn't give a fuck about her health thats not your job

Protip the most you can ever do to change others is inspire them, you aren't there when she's cramming twinkies and you never will be making that call for her at a fundamental level

Drop hints you're into fitness, you workout, and if she doesn't try to make strides to aspire to your standards then its a lost cause

For example I dated a dumb girl who was impressed with my smarts so she tried to brush up on /new/s

For example I was talking to a fatty and would drop that I lifted and then all the sudden she wants to get her fatass on a bike

But I could never make the dumb girl stop drinking despite how I tried to dissuade her

But I could never make the fat girl stop making the same shitty life choices that correlate to being a fatass despite the times I'd try to guide her

tl;dr You can't change them, only inspire them

The only behavior modification you can offer is to provide a goal to strive for by example, not walk them to the finish line

This is also good advice, which I figured might help if I told her I'm into camping and hiking or some shit.

Even as a friend I just want her to get better, no one wants to hire a fatass most of the time.

She says she does care about her health and I see her make healthy choices during our regular get together with our friends.

I think she might be one easier to inspire.

No.

Find another girl. This one is perfect.

All I'm saying is you're giving off a vibe that you're trying to baby bird this bitch and you gotta focus on eating your own worms partner

Bitches are great at putting up fronts. Saying you care about your health and eating salad on group dinners is a good way to BS yourself and others than you plowed through a family size bag of cheetos before you met up.

All you can do is do you and hope that you attract the same kind of people and energy that you put out there

Trying to sculpt others only gets your hands covered in their pile of shit

Don't use this inspire advice as a cop out to mollycoddle her or you're gonna have a bad time, actually understand the implications of leading by example versus holding somebody's hand

Fuck it, I made my decision. I'll give it a try, if it doesn't work out I'll just figure something else out. Thanks for the help all you fags.

Nah,I won't coddle her. If she's not going to make any effort, I just won't go through with it.

I'll try to make a difference as a friend, if I see results, I'll see if she wants a relationship.

Nothing lost nothing gained, I might even get back into my own routine again by the end of it.

You faggot I don't know why I bothered when you were just looking for affirmation to babystep a fatty because le she hates niggers and 14/88 memes

Don't say nobody warned you when you're wondering why the fuck you poured yourself into that later

>she leaves her bait facebook logged in all day so I don't suspect she has a second one for fucking around and lets me see her phone because she's not retarded enough to use an unlocked phone to organize dates