Got a couple decent pointers last time I asked/b/ this

Got a couple decent pointers last time I asked/b/ this
>tips on starting up/maintaing a cult?

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowwork.com/store.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how many tips do you need just do it you puss

Make sure you balance fear with desire.

These sheeple want to follow. Want to know the truth. Want to believe!

Show your children the light.

recruit trustworthy people, and make your followers become fanatic for the word of god

A lot of cults anount to nothing
Do I tell the higher up people in the cult that this is all a money making scam, or convince them to also be a mindless follower

Sweeten the kool-aid.. Protip: the blacks like grape.

Sup Forums couldn't organize a lemonade stand

Op said it's gonna be a cult for making money. Not gonna be blacks in his cult.

Never really understood the motivation to start a cult if there's no real financial gain

I can help you... but why do you want to start a cult? What is the purpose of you wanting to understand shadow(censored) and group psychology?
Why should I tell you such secrets and break silence, OP?

..true that. nice dubs

To make money and enjoy the feeling of total control

Fair enough. You need to understand the process that most cults do. You seek similar things as me, however I appreciate shadow work for different reasons.

Most modern cults aren't religious unless you're religiously involved already. Most modern cults like Kevin Tredeua, RSD, Poopcult (one of my favorites) and Landmark are all under the guise of self help. Study these extensively. It's not going to be easy to understand the basic math and dynamics. Social media may be a good place to start.

You need to design your group to attract demographics you know are dumb. Selling miracle cures or promising something, while really giving them pseudoscience bullshit.

You are going to do people harm with these methods, but understand the basic frame work. I'll post more about group psychology, defence responses, escalation, group escalation, sexual escalation and monetary escalation.

Different user here.
Tell us the secret, I want to start a cult expressly for the purpose of cultivating a harem of devoted, shameless sex slaves.

shadowwork.com/store.html

You start here. Start understanding estrocism, polarity, silence (I hate breaking it here, but I understand OP).

Begin meditating, reading and making yourself perfect. Remember you're a salesman that is exploiting people to their very core and bypassing a lot of emotional barriers fairly quickly. This is known as escalation.

The faster you can get barriers down the more they trust you. This is by being perfect and being a sense of authority. Ever notice how much you talk when questioned by police because of nerves? Same thing. Make people tense and nervous around you to an extant but need to come off as nice towards you. That is a very powerful dynamic.

Learn physical game. Breaking down people's trust is through physical contact. You can literally grab someone and move them around from room to room when you learn the technique.

Learn conversation game. Get them to talk about themselves, then get them to think of how your cult could really help them and allow them to walk into the thoughts.

You don't really need to go through creating a sex cult. You can just quite literally sit with a girl for 5 minutes at a bar, pull her away then escalate to sex pretty quickly after that. It takes about a year of pickup and psychological understanding to get to that point. Trust me, talk to a real psychologist and they are going to pull the same shit on you. And I'm not kidding, just people who do this sort of stuff know it even better.

Women really aren't that smart. They are very emotional you've probably noticed, 99% of them are extremely easily manipulated. With men, they fit a certain mold or else it's going to be more difficult.

Learn to get women to talk to you. They get to know you and the more they talk, there is a physical reaction to relax. Then you begin breaking the physical barrier and escalate.

50% frame of mind
25% Knowledge of game
25% "individual" qualities of the female

Look into Real Social dynamics, Shadow work, start meditating and eating better then you slay pussy. Practice all of these consistently and you will absolutely control every situation you're in.

I'm fairly new to the journey myself. So I'm doing a lot of shadow work, meditation and improving certain aspects of myself in a sense before I really begin pickup.

Also, I'm focusing on making a lot of money. Which I'm doing very well.

If you need to ask, you don't have it in you.

bump for interest

At first, I kind of rolled my eyes at what you were saying, but upon reading more, I see what you're talking about.
These are things I do naturally without thinking about it, and never took the time to really articulate. After a while it becomes second nature. I think alot of this are just behaviors some people develop subconsciously through trial and error, after several years of successes and failures, it all just becomes a natural way of interacting with people. The power in putting it down in print in an instructional sort of way I suppose is allowing the socially retarded type to mimic these behaviors.
Anyway, all I'm really saying is that it's interesting to analyse myself in the context of what you're talking about.

Asking on Sup Forums of all places he won't find much. I didn't give him everything for a reason.
I'd say I gave him about 35% of the information and if he looks over it diligently about 50%.

You are just a gay.

It's not for someone who is socially "retarded". It's more so just for people who would rather master the most important aspect of life and have full control accordingly. We live in a heirachal society and learning these things will make life 100000x times easier. You tell me if that's stupid.

I could tell you how easy it is to manipulate people in social settings and sometimes they are consciously agreeing with it all and not even realize they are being manipulated :)

>itt a bunch of fucking psychopaths

people aren't playthings. sure, most of them are stupid as shit and deserve to be taken advantage of, but this is crossing into some fucking mind-dominating psychotic fantasies.

Karma's a bitch. What goes around, comes around my friends.

I wouldn't recommend going this far. It's manipulation past consent. Chances are if you game a girl into sleeping with you in a non beta male method, nothing wrong with it.

Using it to get what you want isn't sinister. It becomes sinister when you move less from sociopathy(logical) to more psychopathy (other side of the spectrum of emotional person).

Also, how do you think those blood sucking salesmen steal all of the boomers money before they die? Same exact shit. Just slightly different and less precise methodology.

No! You've already lost it, user! You have to buy into the cult, really believe it. You might set it up in such a way that you get absurd amounts of money, but if you can't believe what you're selling then nobody else will.

go to bed chicka

Well for starters don't drink the kool-aid yourself..

Cults basically draw fallowers and keep them with 6 concepts:
- Hope: life is shitty and randomly frustrating, if you give the idea that this is just a transitory condition, many will be drawn by the promise of better times ahead
- Help: people tend to understimate their possibilities, so it's easy to make them believe that if they succeed is because they prayed your god instead of just being good enough by themselves (this also works great with homo therapy)
- Shame: if people feel ashamed for any act that strays from the norm, they'll start feeling an interior division: the social acceptable self and the "vicious" self which they'll feel ashamed of, but never really get rid of. This is a great tool of control because no matter how they really are in private, shame will always make them fallow you in public
- Forgiveness: of course if shame grows unrelieved it will eventually come to a point where they'd just go fuck it and accept themselves. So you need to offer forgiveness for their "sins" to make them feel relieved within your jurisdiction and not within their true self.
- Fear: another thing to do is exaggerate the consequences of their "bad actions" so that fears adds up to shame and makes the mix even more effective.
- Retribution: people get broken slowly by life as shit happens to them, loved ones die, high hopes grow unmet etc. If you promise them everything will be given back to them eventually, they'll just keep idle in wait to receive their (never coming) retribution.