So Sup Forums. Turns out I'm a time traveller

So Sup Forums. Turns out I'm a time traveller.
The basic gist of it is that in the future I apparently come from (2134), scientists have devised a method of affecting the genes of individuals at any point in time to give that person the personality and memories of someone else. It is now (in 2134) a popular thing to cast your consciousness (permanently) into someone else in the past because the future is a shitty place (blame korea)I just realized that I am from the "future" (alternate universe) and somehow forgot that I am not from this time and something just recently triggered me to remember. I can't remember if I was supposed to remember everything about the future or not, but I do have some recollection of historical events that telling you guys about might change the future.

tl;dr time traveler AMA

larping

oh christ user's off his meds again

I believe you

Holy fuck I hate larpers

dubs for truth

neat. Can you tell my future?

what is the price of btc? what is the biggest crypto?

No you're not.

during this time period, everyone basically falls into two categories
"starved to death after the eurasian coalition instigates nuclear war the the united states" and the people who ate the ones who starved to death

I am too, Holy shit I thought I was crazy but I had the same realization about a year ago!

Fake and gay.
Human race won't survive to see 2134

The biggest crypt is the the one encompassing most the united states. Nobody was left alive.

What's next weeks lotto numbers?

Who ever said I was human? Humanity is wiped out. I'm originally from another planet.

How does Finland fare in the coming war? Did we do good? MONGOL PRIDE WORLDWIDE?

edgy

7-53-33-78-9-7

INB4 Time travel was invented n 2028

Finland was the first to go, being so close to Far North Korea

Then why are you even bothering posting this or talking about changing earths history?

Why don't you go shitpost on your home planet?

Fuck this thread sage fuck off asberger nigger
Also there are infinite dimensions and realities in which everything possible and impossible exists while simultaneously not existing. Adios

Nice. I presume sweden got shit on as well? Did the swedes suffer more than the finns?

Oh shit, I'm posting on the wrong planet.
nvm

How many posts has it taken you to reach this level of faggot?

kek

Who wins the next 5 superbowls?

The Koreans feared the swedes most of all, because korea has no natural blond haired niggers, but the resistance fell swiftly, but not before emperor Mundungu Karlsven could say "finland is a faggot boo finland"

You just go on and eat starving people, mate.

>larping
>XD so randum holds up spork humor

So this is what shitposting is like in the future.

did you copy ur own consciousness or did you yourself get sent back into the past, and how do you know answer to either of these options if the copy/you is sent into the past without knowing what happened to the original