Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Here a classic lurker, no gf, but with extreme competencies on computer science world and cybersecurity.

Great confidence and ability at creating sfotware, but shitty seller, so I cant find a job in cybersecurity world, because probably recruiter evaluate me in the wrong way.

I have an immense creativity and curiosity.

Since getting refused created a big reeeee-rage in me, how can I join an hacker team and create some mess(and maybe, gain money, but not so interested) in this world that is refusing me?

if you can find me a Mad Catz RAT 1 3d model now that its impossible since mad catz went bankrupt then ill take you seriously

Bud, if that is the case it's the recruiter's fault. There is quite a good reason why there are recruiters specialized in IT and tech these days. People who are skilled at what they do generally have a different mindset and should be treated in a different way. If you truly are as skilled as you are, don't stop creating awesome stuff, and you'll get noticed soon enough.

You're gonna make it user, we believe in you.

This is the roll of the century

Checked...

Op Here...

Finding files on the internet is not hacker job, you fag. Move your lazy ass (well, hands).

Are you the leader of anonymous user?

OP here...

Thanks user, really appreciated.
I don't think thus this is going to happen. :(

Lot of the things I do can be used for intrusion and detection avoidance from scanners and antivirus software.

Not so easy to publish them without being marked and hunted down.

kek

Nope, at all. I don't know anyone coming from Anonimous, but I would like to. I always imagined those guys like a bunch of geniuses.... autistic, probably, but still geniouses.

>998
>8884
so many fucking close calls

Google "Army 17c mos"

>go to recruiter
>take asvab
>ask about 25b, and then ask if there's a chance at getting 17c
>take the entry test
>get 17c MOS
>get paid to hack shit
>if you're good you'll break e5 in 4 years
>anyone will hire you after you get out
>you'll have a valid security clearance and will be able to work for nearly any contracting firm in the US
>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

>creates "detection avoidance" software
>afraid of publishing security research paper
Bullshit, you little faggot. Go watch mr robot

Not OP, but thanks. I always wondered how to get into tech from the military. Every military fag I ask has no idea, or they tell me they don't do tech anymore(serious, wtf?)

OP here... why you say so? You think is impossible?

Huh? I'm just interested in joining the military for tech. Those prerequisites are giving me a headache, though. Jeez.

Not US citizen, so can't join that army.

How are your communication skills? I know companies where I live that would kill for a skilled cryptologist. You'd be able to make a lot of money as an (independent) cybersecurity consultant.

If what you're saying is true tell me where I can proper educate myself about this topics. It really is time consuming to read through all this bullshit advise posts anywhere on the net like "Learn programming and come back in 4 years". I want to do this as hobby, I ain't having time with a normal work week. So if you have some real pointers where to start that would be nice.

I'm not a mathematician, but i designed an anonymous network alternative to TOR, with custom protocol.

I'll try now the way of consultant, but I'm better at writing software, not speaking.

freecodecamp.org

no problem. I'm AF/ANG SecFor, and any US Cybercomm MOS is not available for me until 2nd enlistment. Army is the best route for getting into it. It's a pretty well kept secret. There's lots of perks to the 17c MOS including a signing bonus if you ask. The test is hard though, I know three people who are pretty average IT guys that failed it. New army is cool because junior enlisted get their own rooms and there's no drill sergeants in AIT(not for a little while at least). Basic will suck, but after that it's smooth sailing.

but you can lol. Just come here, overstay your visa then try to join the military. Then you'll get your citizenship that way.

Move to western Europe, especially The Netherlands or Germany. You would be able to earn a LOT of money there since there is a massive shortage of skilled coders and sec experts.

I'm sorry but what do they say is mainly true; you start to do it right when you acquire lot of skills in programming, because you start to see patterns you did not get before.

You need than lot of curiosity and imagination to think out of the box. Lot of systems are very complex and leave lot of holes because of this.

I'm trying to do that; got selected and invited for important companies in Germany (got paid travel and all), but at the end always nothing. :(

Luck is not on my side either....

Get a portfolio going bud. grey area legality or no. You have skills that you can utilize and companies that want it, just present them.
Also, how are your academic credentials? BSc.? MSc.? Ph.D.? Those always help.

I don't think US military will want me at my age of 30. Still thank for the tip, I'll think about it.

I'm from Europe, and here situation is shit.

I was speaking with a recruiter which was telling me that her CEO is 28 and already millionare. That CEO had strange east-europe name, so I asked her: "Where he is coming from?"

She replied: US. I said then: "of course it is US; there is no hope here in EU countries to do that". Sadly but true, she also agreed in that....

Yep I have them, and actually I'm working for important research center, but not on computer scurity. The job is good and well paid, but since it's south part of Europe, finance is shit and they already told me I'm going to be fired in some years.... for sure...

I wanted to turn on computer security world, but again, noone is giving me an opportunity. For sure I'll try to escape south Europe and go in the northern one.. here is LITERALLY shit with jobs.

If you have a Ph.D and are skilled, it should be no problem. Get your butt on LinkedIn and get cracking :-). You can do this user

you have till 32.

Older guys promote faster as well. You could have a carreer in the USA working for the military.

Also, when you get out you'll have lifetime health benefits and GI Bill education benefits. You can also transfer this to any kids you have.

Just get a green card. I know a Filipino guy that joined the army at 32(right at the cutoff) and he's been in for 17 years. When he hits 20 years he can retire and will receive a pension. You won't get rich staying in the military, but you will have a secure job with benefits and access to cutting edge technology.

Thank you user...

I got no Ph.D, but I see Ph.D passing by where I work, and can I tell you a news: having that pice of paper means nothing.

I met with Ph.D which were not able to operate on Linux shell, not writing a single piece of software.

Ph.D means nothing if you don't have the skills, and those are not made in front of theoretical book, but by putting your hand IN the code.

You are preaching to the preacher user.
I am currently studying for a Data Science focussed Mba. I still can't program, but I am teaching myself. A diploma doesn't count for shit.

Still, get on LinkedIn! A recruiter will find you eventually.

Let's see.