ARE YOU RECORDING ME?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCpNUJ0oTu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yea

*records jeff mangum*

*runs onstage and starts smelling his sexy beard and caressing his ass*

ARE YOU RECORDING ME?

Don't take pictures of Jeff Mangum. I saw him at Mountain Oasis in 2013, Asheville, NC and he immediately requested when he got on stage that no one take pictures. He began playing King of Carrot Flowers Pt. 1 and of course, someone snapped a picture. As if that wasn't bad enough, the flash was on and it really ruined the atmosphere of the show. He stopped playing and questioned who was taking pictures. Everyone in the crowd pointed at one guy, and Jeff proceeded to remove the guitar from around his neck and calmly walk off of stage.

When he arrived face to face with the provocateur, he spit in his face. Needless to say, the audience was shocked. Jeff began yelling "I thought I fucking said not to take pictures you dingus! Are you fucking deaf? Do you not speak English? I just wanted us all to be HERE, in this moment, in this room, sharing an experience. And you had to go and ruin that." something to that affect.

I was stunned. Jeff snapped his fingers and two big ass bouncers came and carried the dude away. Jeff got back on stage and exclaimed "Let that be a lesson to all of you". He threw the guitar back on, and began belting out "I LOOOOVE YOU JESUUUS CUH-RAAAAIIIIISSSSSTTTTT"

Best show I've ever been to.

tl;dr: Don't take any fucking pictures. Unless of course you want the novelty of Jeff Mangum spitting in your face and missing the rest of the show.

>He began playing King of Carrot Flowers Pt. 1
>He threw the guitar back on, and began belting out "I LOOOOVE YOU JESUUUS CUH-RAAAAIIIIISSSSSTTTTT"
But that's the wrong song.

>not recognizing pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=oCpNUJ0oTu4

Whom are you quoting?

I know this is a pasta, but didn't Jeff legitimately get pissed at a fan once and spit at him or whatever? I remember reading that somewhere but it's been a few years. Maybe it was a made up Sup Forums thing, but I can't remember.

maybe he went into pt 2 because the picture ruined the mood of pt 1

pretty sure that mountain oasis thing happened. maybe exaggerated a bit but yeah.

new LP when?

No Robert, I have all of the receipts from me legally buying King Crimson's discography right here.

I saw Jeff Mangum at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Jeff Mangum trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

YOUR FLESH WILL SUSTAINE ME

Don't say that now

Kek

this pasta never fucking gets old

Does he actually hate it when you record him?

Wow, what an asshole. This makes me feel bad about being a Neutral Milk Hotel fan...

LEAVE ME ALONE
FOR YOU KNOW THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME
IN FACT THIS IS TWICE IN A ROW

Yes, he always makes a point of saying, or having the venue say, no pictures/video allowed and always declines photos with fans.