Guys what are these spots on my dick, they started out as 1 small bump now they are grown...

Guys what are these spots on my dick, they started out as 1 small bump now they are grown. Ive had them for 5 months or so and i dont have a doctor. I have 3 in total and I'm starting to freak out, ive never had sex so i know its not an std..
Wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_cancer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We need to open a board purely for anons with spots on their dicks.

It looks like a genetically passed STD. Ask your mother and father if they have any STDs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_cancer

Here is the 3rd spot, i also have this weird skin thing it looks like the skin is ripped off but it keeps growing aswell, as u see just below the head

>weird skin thing it looks like the skin is ripped off
That's just called circumcision m8 your folks are probably Jews.

This is the worst case of full-blown aids ive ever seen.
Sorry user

I heard that sometimes dicks get bumps from cum/blood build up that are relatively harmless.

AMRICUNTS STOP MUTILATING PENISES

Your dick is going to fall off then you will die

Go get you some Clotrimazole cream. Take a shower and then after Use it beat off. Repeat for 4 days.

Unfortunately, I'm a clinically-proven doctor and it is my utmost displeasure to diagnose you with Type IV - HIV of the utmost degree.

The only cure for this is amputation, which must be done immediately to prevent it from spreading.

No lie it's spiders that have nested under there. I recommend applying some insecticide

Im only 20 im too young to die, im not a jew but i got ciecumcised by my christian uncle who raised me. Im afraid its penile cancer

came here to say this. That's definitely penile cancer. I'd go to the doctor but it;s probably too late tbh.

Mogwai

Ive used clotrimazol for 2 months and all it did was make the foreskin scars look less visible

Proof of use of clotrimazol

Did you try it on you dick and not inside your butt?

Yes mate all over my dick

I think they’re friction burns from wanking to trap threads, really obv
Have some vagine

Do you get eczma?

If canesten didnt work try to not fap for 2 weeks

Yes maybe the scar things, but how about the bumps on my head, they dont look like friction burns, more like buildup of something

Ill give nofap a try

And for few hours after you did that you did not stick your dick up your butt?

Seriously though, it looks like you’ve overdone it and damaged your glans. Hurt my dick a few times... give it a chance to heal before you do the monkey again
Gods speed

real talk, please see a medical professional..
depending on where you live you might be able to find a sexual health clinic with nurse practitioners etc who can prescribe antibiotics and recommend the proper course of action... I'm sure you know, but that you certainly won't find on here

Ty boys, ill try nofap for a month or 2 and if that doesnt work ill go to the doctor 200 km away

you can catch STD's from your own hand if you never washed your hand before wanking

It’s penile lichen planus

>you can literally see the the callouses on the head of the penis
Fucking kek. Just cutlet things. There's no way that dick has all of it's sensitivity.

>Hurt my dick a few times
I can't, I just have to post again. Are you circumcised ? There's no way you're not a cutfag, it's always cutfags that admit they hurt themselves while masturbating.

Mate it wasnt my choice to get cut, why are you being a cunt go suck uncut dicks if you like them so much

Then go get uncut you fag

I'm not even the guy who posted that and I feel bad. People shame uncut cocks in America but it's so easy to masturbate. Like you have a built-in sleeve to rub up and down your dick.