Quick rundown on this match

quick rundown on this match

webm of bayern's second goal?

you forgot the blatant offside before Ramos's og

why not let southamerican referees on europeans competitions?

Hi my german friend.

LCIM dived as usual.
Vidal did a penalty to casemiro: minute 47, check it, and Real Madrid still scored 2 legal goals
Buyern 2nd goal starts with an offside before the OG

Rewatch the fucking match

>inb4 UEFA gives that ref the CL final

>people still saying it wasn't a penalty on Robben
how blinded by bias can you be?

Bayern scored a penulty and Ramos an own goal. You deserve to be eliminated tbqh. And you missed your chance when Vidal threw the penalti (which was reffball) to the clouds.

Next year maybe.

because they are even more corrupt, hard as that is to believe

Most of these decisions didn't matter. Real was the better squad over 2 games. Deal with it Nazis.

You should include the pic of hummels lying on the ground while getting pounded in the middle.

nice screenshot before the balls left the chest and marcelo is already playing him on faqqot

Only scored the last goals because morals were down, your shitty Casemiro or whatever the fuck his name is didn't get a red card, but Vidal did for no apparent reason.

the 2nd goal from Ronaldo mattered a lot

he also forgot Lewandowski's bullshit offside that would've put him through on goal.

Hi again

nice try, I've watched a River Plate game

They were up a man with the whole of overtime left. You think they wouldn't have scored eventually?

No one is defending customeros on here, spic kun. It's just that the level of refball is some we haven't seen in recent years.

>Bayern dominating second half
>refball Vidal away
>Madrid better

>All these pictures of the game
>0 (Zero) webms

What the fuck are you all playing at?

I know they would, I mean Ansensio and Marcelo could both dribble their entire defense but still a shit way to kill the match

watch that was when Vidal had a yellow

still mad?

Watch Vidals second challenge again. It was a yellow and rightful sending off. He did a challenge like 15 minutes before that also would have warranted a sending off. That being said, Casemiro should have also been sent off for that challenge on Robben. But everyone acting like this is some terrific injustice and the Real couldn't have won without the referee's help need to get a fucking grip and rewatch the games.

Forgot this

I have another, this was Vidal with yellow too

still mad at his red?

Check the catalog, paki. There are webums all over the board, or you could just go on jewtube and search for the goals/fouls.

>full contact with the ball
>second yellow

Please learn the rules before you attempt to act like you know anything

Pot calling the kettle black right there, Abdul.

WATCH THE FUCKING 2 GIFS ON THIS THREAD U FUCKING DICKHEAD

being a turk isnt much better

Please watch the replay again Nigel. I know that you 'people' have bad teeth, I never imagined it would spread and corrupt your eyesight as well.

>Real couldn't have won without the referee's help
They could.
But they likely wouldn't have.

Everyone here agrees that chimpdal should have been send off earlier. Same with casemiro. Stop tying to make a non existent point, alonso.

I am mad Casemiro did the same or more and didn't get the red

it would make the same results but funnier
Imagine Lunati in the Camp Nou

GOATZE smiling from hell

no he didn't, probably still deserved red, but sure as hell not as much Vidal did

The challenge he was sent off for was not a foul let alone a second yellow. Refs are not supposed to run around giving retrospective cards on challenges that aren't fouls because of something that happened earlier.

I'm assuming the only football you two inbreds watch are the knockout stages of the champions league and World Cup

You don't deserve the (you) Nigel. Go get a fucking eye exam, should be on the same avenue as your dentist.

yes he did
even caused a penalty and dived in the bayern box
>but he dindunuffin

the penalty on Robben was softer than Casemiro's dive in the bayern box lol

not even mad desu because I know the better team got through.

>can't refute fact

cya

Delusion

>LCIM dived as usual.

false. clear penalty

>Vidal did a penalty to casemiro: minute 47, check it,

false. clear dive. started falling down before he even came into contact with boateng

>Buyern 2nd goal starts with an offside before the OG

false. screenshot not taken at the right moment.

2 OFFSIDE GOALS AND AN INCORRECTLY GIVEN RED CARD, + NO RED FOR CASEMIRO

fucking kill yourself you gnome

Real were not the better side. Stick to punch-stick m8

>roncero posts on Sup Forums

Surprised you even bothered replying to that Mongolid Halal customer

They definitely were. The created by far more and better chances over the 2 games. If they didn't go full retard they might have scored 10+ goals. This game never even should have approached overtime so the fact that people want to pin this all on referee decisions is retarded. I guess it's the ref's fault that Ramos popped the goal into his own net? I mean really, Real did everything in their power to KEEP the game competitive for Bayern but nope let's blame it on the refs.

true

>we haven't seen in recent years.

Excuse me, what did you said again?

Blame it on Neuer. He did two of the most amazing games I've seen. A pity that no one will remember.

Agree. He impresses the fuck out of me everytime I watch him. It's a shame people don't really celebrate performances or remember them by players on the losing team. Lahm as well had a great series.

that's a video of his first yellow card

basic gerald: soccer is rigged

FUCK CL

You're on a proxy or a complete fucking idiot

They definitely were not. They had the 1st half Imo in this leg but you're talking chances created after the fact. (Ref blunders). Bayern were nor at their best but still better of the two in the second and Miles better than Real were on the first.