Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Taylor Swift standing there
How do you react to this strange situation?

kill myself, that will freak her out

This made me lol.

Make her tea, talk about cats, possibly oral sex.

Get her autograph

Start literally shaking

Tackle her out my window, 2 birds with one stone.. youre welcome American

turn 360 degrees and walk away

what's the second bird, breaking your window?

I'd be more worried about how she is going to react. She better hope she likes eggs.

immediately fear being accused of rape

What's Taylor wearing

No the pigeon perched on the other side of it.

What kind of birds?

Do a citizens arrest for trespassing

Call the police, press charges, make allegations she was trying to rape me

A 3 piece denim suit

>Honey, I'm home. Ah, there you are. I thought you were working on your new album.

Apologize for making her commit breaking and entering to finally be with me. Furious makeup smex.

audibly fart.
wait 3 months for her to write a song about it.

So you'd walk into her again you dumbass.......

newfag

counter trolled

Make a crack that her outfits have gone back to her country roots, as should her music

And the ugly people losers try to ask game powerful Dina cancer short, but my short ugly loser father that short and asked her people but one cancer and stay home one day and hold on to people so can be better than people but short and look like shit, get cancer game, try to cheat ugly way and holy people, users have the cheat only way gay and cancer and hold on to people of leeway. No cancer. No cancer. That's why this whole resource is a shit, that's why teaching and all but hes talking little bitch look like shit, no cancer, no cancer, that's why this is hell, no cancer, you try to change it all, no cancer and a short and good like shit, no cancer, no cancer, and he had with OCD, new cancer in cancer and they're fucking everywhere. No cancer try to better than you, no cancer. That's why this place is shit new cancer

>i was only pretending to be retarded XDDD

Tell her about the aliens controlling our minds and how I nee to check her for implants

where are you going to check? like, in her vagina?

Nice 1 *tips fedora*

Fuck hard the whore

They're very cunning

Impregnate while chanting "LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!"

> Can I get you some tap water?

was waiting for someone to post this
thanks user

Shit my pants and beg her not to kill me as she is obviously some supernatural entity.

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Taylor Swift standing there
>Cuffed and chain to the floor
>You ask if she was expecting you
>She starts laughing hysterically while drool gurgles through her plastic gag
>You laugh hysterically
>Start beating her senseless
>Good, she's learning

Kek

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! Take shower with her throw her in my bed use all her holes let her take me shopping and pay my bills. Tell her bye and to come back anytime.

not really what OP said but ok

Wtf dude you sound like a total fucking creep i would fucking lay you out you think you can hide the internet you so tough hahaha probably just a little manlet with perverted dreams

Ask her view on being an Aryan Princess.

Walk up to her and caress her face... Then punch her in the fucking nose then grab her head and ram it down into my knee, snap her neck and eat the body BAM no evidence oh and sharpen the bones into spears and arrow heads and throw them down into my doomsday bunker

Grab her right in the pussy.
Wait 10 years then rape so she has to wait another 10 years before tells her cops on me

ask her if she ate all my food and tell her she will be in big trouble if she lies

I don't have a room, I sleep with the dogs Cause lack of space. No tay for me

ALL the eggs