I just took a shower.
AMA

Would yet let that sink in?

The soap? Nah, I rinse it off.

>The soap? Nah, I rinse it off.
waitwhat.exe

After scrubbing, I rinse it off.
Sorry for not clarifying.

are you an experienced showerer? It seems like a fun hobby to get into, any tips for a newbie?

I'd say I'm a journeyman showerer. Always make sure the water pressure is good. Always put on clean clothes after you dry off.
Pic related is the shampoo I use.

Did you piss in it? Asking for a friend

No. I piss and shit before showering. A cup of coffee when I get up speeds that process along.

Do you wash under your balls and if so got any pics....for research.

No pics, but yes, I do.
Dirty balls are no fun for anyone.

When you shit in the shower do you stomp the logs down the drain, or toss them into the toilet?

Do you ever get tempted to finger butthole as you lather your ass up, like the rape scene in penitentiary 3

Do you use a washcloth or Louffa thing or neither..

I never shit in the shower.
I've never felt like doing that.
I use a washcloth. You kind of have to with the gel body wash.

(You) #
>I've never felt like doing that
Lying faggot

Op here
I should also point out that I clean my ears after every shower.

For that, I use pic related

do you like the water hot or just kinda warm

It depends on the weather. It's winter here. So I like the water a little hotter, and I stay in a little longer.

I'm too poor for Q tips. I fold a single toilet paper piece twice before rolling it together and using it.

Why did you shower?

Did you brush your teeth in the shower? If so, what colour's your toothbrush? If not, why not?

why are you not using the superior soap, my friend? may Allah have mercy on your soul!

That's actually a great tip, pun fully intended. Dollar Tree also has inexpensive cotton swabs that are just fine.
I was dirty and sweaty from work. I like to shower right after I get home. Few things are as comfy as the first shower of the weekend.

be careful with q-tips. they just push any wax build up further into the ear canal

I brush my teeth before. My toothbrush is green. My toothpaste of choice is Pepsodent.

I'll look for that next time I'm at Dollar General.
How do you clean your ears? Any advice?

How did you dry yourself? Drip dry, scrub with a towel, dab with a towel, or lick yourself like a dog?

if you're pushing the q-tips into the ear hole, that's not recommended. I think you're just supposed to use them to wipe up any excess moisture.

you can try putting drops of hydrogen peroxide into the ear, or use one of those over the counter earwax remover kits

What a nice thread! You almost make me want to shower, too! I'll probably go for it... tomorrow.

Op here.
That's solid advice. Thanks for your post!
I towel off. Not really scrubbing with a towel, but giving everything the once over.

In what order do you wash your bodyparts?

do you incorporate this into your routine?

Soap or Shower Gel? Which do you prefer?

Inspired by you I'm off to take a shower. Thanks OP!

I work from top to bottom.
I don't have a hand dryer like that at home.
Shower gel is a must.

More power to you, user!
Don't forget to wash behind your ears!

Just got out as well. Time for so me dick touching then sleep for 3rd shift.

Op here.
I'm third shift too.
Sleep well, user!

how many times did you give your horn a tug.

Once is usually enough.

>Don't forget to wash behind your ears!
How did you know???? This is my mantra!

Do you use soap everywhere?

have you listened to the great wise one? Towlie. You didnt forget to bring a towel did you?

do you smell good?

It just came to me!
Shampoo on my hair. Shower gel everywhere else.
I smell terrific!
Chek'd
I did not forget the towel.

can i smellllll~ your lil butt :3

The soap stings your inner anus.

retard

hey! rude >:(

My tiles are from the 70's.

did you take the time to priase our GOD EMPEROR TRUMP for providing you with the freedom to showet with such decadence?

Do you put shampoo on your hair first, then rub shower gel all over your body, wash off the shower gel then wash off the shampoo?

Op again
It's a nice pattern. Good color. Very clean and well cared for grout. Your tile is top tier. Enjoy your shower.

Everything but I rinse out the shampoo first.

Aw, shit another showerer. I like to get the water as hot as I can stand it and then shower. 110 or 120f. I don't use a washcloth or anything, usually I use my chest hair to make lather. Chicks kind of dig it because the area smells strongest of the wash I use.

im about to hop in myself. any tips for a novice showerer? i juat wanna be like the other older boys in school.

when she peed on you did it make you diamonds?

So, long or short hair?

You guys are such a buncha fags

no u

no u

wow

Long hair
The key is water temp. It has to be set at a comfy level.

Op here
Time to get some sleep.
Thanks to each of you for your posts!
See you soon!

Lil' tip: With long hair it is probably good idea to lather your hair with shampoo first, then lather and rinse your body with shower gel, then rinse the hair.
It helps ensure the hair is fully cleaned and left feeling soft.

Good night, shower-user!

Then I'll just push the q-tip further in!

You're not doing it enough then!

How does one construct the real numbers from the integers?

can someone take a shower with me? i need to get clean. teach me!

If it's a heavy flow, like a piss that has been saved over night, the yellow stuff with a good smell to it then I'm very diamonds, the weaker the scent the weaker my erection.