Ask a daily log poster who floods the board full of Andy Sixx memes ANYthing!

Ask a daily log poster who floods the board full of Andy Sixx memes ANYthing!

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news
log-andy.wikia.com/wiki/Log_Andy_Wiki
youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/hssJgOdtBFc
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/okRXTBmX2gs
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo]
youtube.com/watch?v=227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are his logs so damn creamy??

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields..

Dump

What the fuck's wrong with you?

>

Corn

Why Andy Sixx? Like out of all the people out there why was he the chosen meme. And has he ever acknowledged this?

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Do you want to do something small but useful? I've taken down the wikis. You could go and complain about the content on animaterr man's channel. Be polite, factual and point out theat Black Veil Brides often have underaged children fans who might find the content upsetting, so if it can't be taken down because of free speech concerns, the channel should be behind a LOG in (they'll like that). Don't post negative comments, just select "Report" in the menu option.

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news - TAKEN DOWN

log-andy.wikia.com/wiki/Log_Andy_Wiki - TAKEN DOWN

TARGETS

youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/hssJgOdtBFc
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/okRXTBmX2gs
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo]
youtube.com/watch?v=227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA

>youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
reported for targeted harassment
>log fags get off Sup Forums

Grow up, kiddo

Kek how the heck is an age gated jewtube video going to get logs off Sup Forums

Do you spam the IG/FB fap threads? Pls do halp

If OP goes count me in.

Why will you not kill your self

>Kek how the heck is an age gated jewtube video going to get logs off Sup Forums
It isn't. It'll just piss you all off and make us laugh.

The rage, butthurt and
>dindu nuffin, a logposter took them down
was glorious to behold

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields..

I bought something just for you junior and no, it's not that delicious, nutty, creamy log. Don't worry, I'll be giving it to you soon enough. You'll hear my footsteps behind you, you'll smell my apple and cinnamon vape. Your heart will start to race, you'll spin around just in time to see the flash of my blade and the tipping of my fedora. As you lay on the ground bleeding like a stuck pig, the last thoughts to go through your mind will be ones of regret, wishing that you'd never messed with Andy's Loggers. You've fucked up big time loglet, your immaturity and childish behaviour have brought the Reaper to your door. I'll be seeing you soon kiddo.

Dump

CRINGIEST.PASTA.EVER

First it was gurishema or however its spelt then spidey, yellow banana, black cuck shit and this. Is your life really that meaningless you gotta photoshop some emo gaylord and post it here?

Not as cringe as your lack of log

Thanks

How do I get a log without rolling dubs?

asking for a friend

Literally just ask Andy. He always give logs out to anyone. You just get throat clogged if you log dubs

Why don't you kill yourself now and do the world a favor?

>You just get throat clogged if you log dubs
And there they are you lucky fuck.

Dubs logged
Throat clogged

Carry on, sir.

Why do you do it every fucking day?

log

So let me get this straight.

The reason you spam this shit daily is so that you can attempt to get money from youtube?

Boy your vids are crap. Give up.

animaterr man is an artiste, whose intellect can only be appreciated by the finest of minds; you will never be able to understand, you insufferable pleb

Nice try shitstain.

Look again. I'm not the moron who put them up. I'm suggesting you complain about them and get the channel either closed or behind a LOG-in just to piss them off

dump

I particularly enjoyed the "Down With The Shitness" song it made me kek I'll note it somewhere in my will to be played at my funeral

Best download it then before it dies