Sounds like whoop! haha, what funny photos do you have anaon?

sounds like whoop! haha, what funny photos do you have anaon?

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

lol nicee

Oh my god

?

Speaking as an American who buys guns and small explosives, what is a sword license? Another commiefornian safety measure?

Dont, dont encourage him

Big red elbow deep in a baby

haha lol now i want to know

havent seen this is a long while

you've never seen it before... I just took that pic a few days ago asshole

Ripping the heart out of Satan baby

Seen it before. Figured sword licenses came from the land of the bullet buttons.

The CIA Gateway it means that much like string theorists, the CIA acknowledges that our physical reality is nothing more than a manifestation brought forth to something navigable, in the physical sense, by vibrational frequencies that seem to conduct the flow of energy.
This isn't that difficult to comprehend if you have done your homework.
Your physical reality, like it or not, may be nothing more than a representative illusion layered over a more base existence that is nearly incomprehensible to most. Hate if you want but you yourself aren't really making sense. You're just spewing pejoratives in a nonsensical manner in an attempt to stop analytical thought processes while providing no evidence as to how these claims are unfounded, outside of ego based personal attacks that is. Stop appealing to emotion. Relax and let go a little. No need to be so uptight. No need to try and dictate. Be constructive in your reasoning and form a comprehensible argument instead of trying to shut down discussion of subject matter that somehow offends you through mere existence alone. I know knew concept can be scary but at very least it's a neat thought experiment, which is completely healthy. Run the gamut and think a little instead if being reactionary with your responses. By the way. "Schizophrenic retardedness" Is that even English ??

seen something similar to it a long time ago. health class. its not a new technique. your right though i have not seen that exact one.

>knows the word gaijin
>still going to japan
lmao gl/hf

>that moment when youre so self centered you reply to a post that wasnt about you as if it was
gaijin pls

外国人

fuck all of you people

love you too user

Good luck ken! How was your last visit in 2006?

fuck you motherfucker

lol