It is absolutely finally happening, we have a race war in Europe, the Jews brought us by opening the borders!

It is absolutely finally happening, we have a race war in Europe, the Jews brought us by opening the borders!

Paki gang throws acid without any reason than racist hate against a group of Brits, causing indescribable pain, horrific injuries and blindness.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3606210/Teenage-boy-blinded-one-eye-four-suffered-burns-strangers-threw-acid-waited-train.html

Many news sources as usual do hide the photograph of the perpetrator.

>inb4 'this really makes you think'

FUCK YOU

>reported for being in after

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

They're fair game to attack now.

Behead All Satans by MNMDR

Nice sliding, Jews

With the was the UK going it seems more like a celebration ceremony.

Bump

Acid throwing is pretty unique to mudslimes right?

Good. I hope more of my Muslim brothers and sisters stand up to the white vermin.

After that you might as well go full kamikaze and take as many of them with you as you can. They already essentially ended your life anyway, you'll never fully recover from that.

And then? Just another million non-whites will be imported by the cultural marxists. The problem is not solved by this.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

He's British, so it's not like he had much to begin with.

Brits wont do shit.

White boiis are cucked and beta.

holy shitty koran batman your id is literrally septic you shitty mudslime poop thats hilarious

some people have loving families and are not shut-in NEETs, user.

It will send a message. The reason they come here in droves and behave like shit is because they know absofuckinglutely nothing will happen to them. No matter what they do, they will only get a slap on the wrist from the judges and no punishment at all from the people they have wronged.
I mean, just a few weeks ago we had a case where the judge let two of them off on probation after killing a girl in a street race.

why dont german gangs just start murdering pakis? becuz dont be islamophobic or we will throw acid on you?

What German gangs?

bump to combat the slide.

WE ARE AT WAR
>Not with the Sup Forums shills but with the Muslims.

Because you white boiis are beta and weak and wont do shit.

come on guys, sure they got sprayed with a little acid, but come on, this is just a minority of muslims. everyone knows that acid attacks are rare among muslim populations. xDDD

>allowed a nigger to rule him for 8 years
>calls others cucked

man dont you have neo nazi bikers or pagan beer warrior monks or anything

They only can enter the country because cultural marxists let them, and they are not punished adequately by courts because the cultural marxists want them to get away with it.

It is all divide and conquer, it is about terrorizing and replacing the White population.

If you try to bring justice against the attackers, then you are still only going against the symptom.

muslims have such a rich culture. steal a candy bar, have your hand cut off. fuck a dude, be murdered. date a hindu, be beaten. such a strong and robust culture, white people can really learn something from these visionaries. xDDD

Destroy Isis... (the religion of peas)and their family.
Profit?

is that a woman not wearing a hijab? good thing i brought my acid with me. xDDD

These Asian gangs must be stopped

USING ATTACKS RESERVED FOR WOMEN
ON WHITE EUROPEAN MALES
REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK

No, not really.

We do have Biker gangs, but they are infested with kebab and care more about prostitution and selling drugs.

>Isis
Stop using this bluepilled meme.

Call it what it is. It's Islam.
The use of the term "ISIS" implies that the violent muslims are seperate from the other muslims. That is false. It's all one entity. It's Islam.

Islam need to be eliminated entirely. Muslims need to give up Islam or die.

If I had been the father of that girl which got killed in the street race I would have made sure the judge who let them walk away without punishment would have paid, too. He was basically complicit in it.

This. I hate every muslim, I got tired of seperating, everyone who supports it, is my enemy. Same thing with Jews.

oh well better start carrying vinegar to neutralize the acid. dont let anyone know or theyll call you racist and confiscate your vinegar

Jews import muslims to let them fight against Whites.

>the part that goes into the urethra is shaped like a penis

wew lad

Here's your (You).

Does it not depend on what they are using?

If they use bases then you may need acid (vinegar) to neutralize it?

And if they use acid then you need base (baking powder) to neutralize it?

But I do not know much about chemistry.

>the jews
It is an outdated meme, sure a lot of the guys behind all this are ethnically jewish, but we can not deny the white Banksters, capitalists, liberals, left and right wingers who caused all this.

>the part that goes into the urethra
WTF

kek. It's probably a bot. Actually, it's definitely a bot

>Not using the halal version

It is essentially cultural marxism that makes White fight against each other - but without any doubt, the Jews are the driving force behind it.

As a Jew fag I don’t support this at all. I’m for nationalism in Israel and for nationalism in Europe. Some diversity is ok but people should be allowed to maintain their national culture and outsiders that act ungrateful or are hostile to the host culture should be deported.

It would just be a waste of time and energy to kill a few random shitskins, as they'll only bring in tens of thousands more.

What really should be done is going full Breivik and stopping the source of it.

Imo it wastes a lot of effort proving a jewish conspiracy, just take note of anyone who's trying to genocide whites and worry about their motivations later

>barely repoted here neither.

thank fuck i didnt live in londonistan

>Outsiders that act ungrateful or are hostile to the host culture should be deported.
So you are essentially for deporting Jews.

Also, we do not fall for playing the 'good Jew'.

The cunt's lucky he still has eyes. Holy shit.

HOLY CRUSADE WHEN?

KEK POPE OUT. WAR POPE IN.

You'll be one of the first, remember that.

>The man is described as black, with dark hair and wearing a jet black North Face gilet.

>The man is described as black

im actually impressed they said he was black

> search for "muslim" and "islam" in article and article comments
> 0 results found
> instead a bunch of people in the comments going "if there's no mention of who's the attacker, we surely know who this is"

this is exactly why there's never any public backlash against islam and islamic teachings. you want to start red pilling people? go after the media.

This is why the targets should be mosques when they are full.

Blow them all up during prayer time. They destroy christianity by destroying the churches in their countries.

We are too tolerant of mosques.

Burn them, blow them up, desecrate them all.

>the media which is controlled by mostly liberal jews

dude!

Why dont you guys just put your mask on and riot?If you sit down and do nothing, nothing will change.

Its backfiring on the Jews here, the mudslime are attacking them wholesale.

>Imo it wastes a lot of effort proving a jewish conspiracy
It is just a conspiracy Goyim, even if the Jews do not deny it themselves even more in public

Ovadia Yosef was one of the highest authorities of Jews in Israel and called by the prime minister the 'wisest Jew' of all times.

I don’t know man. Seems like you’re the one with the problem. I live in America. I’m not trying to tell the goyim to stop eating Easter ham or not have their 4th of July parades on main street or watch their football. You’re pretty stupid if you think all 14 million Jews on Earth are all secretly and duplicitously trying to fuck you over.

But Jews can just go back to Israel where they have apartheid.

I swear to god if some muslim cunt did this to me or my family I would blow up as many mosques as possible

Absolutely outnumbers.
For redpilled people to do this they would be have an overwelming force against them.
>The police
>White liberal traitors
>The muslims themselves
>Almost anyone non white with the exception of a few
They would get rekt.

Tactical strikes and guerrilla warfare is a better strategy.

Yeah well I don’t think the Jews that are being attacked are the same ones that are bringing them in. The ones that are bringing them in don’t dress like Jews and aren’t identifiable as Jews. They’re liberals. The ones being attacked by the Muslims are the conservatives. And we conservative Jews don’t want Europe or America filled with Muslims. We know it’s not safe.

for how long? if they destroy white societies whos going to stop iran nuking israel? or the pakis?

their dumb commie plan is just that, dumb.

Well meme'd
So he gets to be gassed, and so does every other anti-white faggot, including traitor whites, antifa scum, anti-white niggers and of course islamists.

I just said why targeting muslims would do nothing.

Destroy a mosque, 5 more get built. Kill a shitskin, thousands more come.

Should target the source of it, which is liberal politicians.

That's actually part of the jew's endgame.
They bring muslims into our countries.
The muslims attack all of us but hate the jews even more.
The jews all flee to Israel.
They point to our countries and say "see this is why muslims can't be accepted in Israel".
All the goys start to agree with the jews.
By then it's too late and there's so many muslims in europe there is civil unrest and war.
Israel remains secure and muslim free with international support and is strengthened by the increase of jewish numbers and supporters within their borders.

It's not backfiring. It's working.

Sure, it is not all of them, as it was not one single Brit back then who controlled the British Empire. However, organised Jews have without any doubt control over our lives nowadays and shape our society.

These ideologies are entirely Jewish
>Cultural marxism
>Race-mixing, diversity, open border policy
>Degenerate culture
>Financial crises (double interest rate, debt)
>Homosexuality
>Individualism, materialism
>White guilt propaganda
>Cultural marxist courts that let the perpetrators go away with it, underfunded police

The cultural marxist jews pose as whites and promote white guilt policies. Nothing new there.

id flay them. twatted a few pakis when theyve been alone at night when drunk (which is rare, they can't fight when not in groups, even the gym-bunny muds are middle weight subhuman shits).

oops youre right and its 50 50 guessing game anyway best to wear a chemical suit i guess

did I say otherwise? the israeli media and government is similarly censorious.
just this week we had a case where a couple of muslims raped a mentally retarded jewish girl while pissing and spitting on her. all while shouting racism.
the police + media completely hid the story for 10 days because "it might lead to confrontations between jews and muslims".

the media is without the doubt the first place we need to clean up before public awareness can change.

Andres was onto something, firebomb the guardian, mirror, bbc.

Lol Why are you talking about it as if it is an actual battlefield.All you need to do is spread the articles that are about muslim rape ratio and other criminal activities that are done by illegal immigrants and muslims, that jews are trying so desperately to cover up.Use your propaganda power and spread it on the social websites and other various internet websites.Raid mosques, attack muslim gangs and patrols while covering your identity etc.

They still control the countries, and they just atomize the society even more. For example, when they import Blacks they may fight against Muslims, or they import Kurds to fight against Turks, or Latinos against Blacks etc.

Also, Israel can strike back with their submarines and send nuclear missiles to Iran

Yes. Wonder where they get it from.

You have the same problem with liberal politicians as well. Kill one and 5 more replace them.

Obviously secure borders are required. But Islam will still exist and we need to turn the tables so that muslims don't feel safe coming to our countries. The same way we feel in their countries.

If their mosques keep blowing up and they keep being attacked they will fear coming into the west.

We have to make it more dangerous for them to come to our countries than to stay in their own.

Persecution is required.

You're right though because the politicians are the one's protecting them.

THIS

Do you even have access to guns UK?

Homosexuality is not an ideology, and people have been doing it longer than Jews have been around. I have no doubt that many Jews push a leftist agenda and a banking agenda, but there are plenty of conservative Jews that are opposed to all of the things you’ve listed. Jewish values don’t support materialism, they support family and education.

Everybody does that already. The mainstream media, facebook etc all ignore the truth. They dismiss it as propaganda without any research or they make excuses and say that it's "not all muslims" and they have this meme that there is two types of muslims "normal muslims" and a tiny little fraction of muslims that cause trouble.

This is what I like to tell these muslim apologists when they say that shit.
"There is about 24 million australians.
There is currently 1.6 billion muslims in the world, that's 23% of the global population.
That's 66 times the australian population.
According to polls of various muslim populations about 15% of muslims believe terrorism is justified in the name of Islam.
15% of the Islamic global populations is 240,000,000.
240,000,000 is ten times the australian population.

Ten times as many people in the world say terrorism to spread Islam is justified than the total australian population."

You know how they respond?
>That's hate speech

>a couple of muslims raped a mentally retarded jewish girl while pissing and spitting on her

This user is right, unfortunately. You need the people or the institutions on your side first, preferably both. Otherwise it's counter-productive and it gets used as propaganda against you. Play it smart.

We really have our dicks in a vice on that one because democracy says majority rules and the more of them they bring in the less your vote matters.

>Homosexuality is not an ideology,
But the promotion of homosexuality is

>conservative Jews that are opposed to all of the things you’ve listed
>Jewish values don’t support materialism, they support family and education.
You are shilling too hard, Dr. Feinberg. All Jews agree on exploiting the Goyim, they just disagree finding the best way to do it.

Our last terror attack hardly did shit cause the guy only had a knife.

I doubt mixing Pakis and rifles would be a good idea.

why the hell do you have that picture you autistic

One picture tells more than a thousand words.

Ok well enjoy being an alcoholic and beating your wife.

The banks are owned by the Jews too, ever heard of the Rothschild's?

>a mudshit attacked 5 teenagers and no one lynched him, they all let him go
Seriously, why are Brits so damn cucked? Where does this cowardice come from? I would still understand it in Germany, given their 20th century history... But the UK? Is it perhaps because of an inferiority complex that has grown exponentially after the American war of indipendence?

Jesus Christ Sup Forums that kid isn't even a mudslime he's a typical halfrican gang banger you see in London, unlike France we don't really have Nigger Muslims (except Somalians, which he doesn't look at all).