At what point does the thick/fat line sit these days?

At what point does the thick/fat line sit these days?
This too much?

VERY definitely BEFORE you get to her! By about 4 dress sizes.

Fat but still would be great sex. More of her?

Not yet. Was considering trying though. I had the same thought.

If she had a much better face I might begrudgingly give her thicc status.

I'm curious of your reasoning. Is it because her curves are proportioned out through her taller frame? I think this bitch looks at least 5'10

This fat slut wants to go back to your hotel room at a con. How far are you willing to go?

Thicc for me is a function of BMI and waist-hip ratio. I guess waist-bust ratio is important too.

This cow is too high on the first for the other two to matter.

She is extremely vain for s person with fat Andrés and beady eyes....

They are both probably 10 pounds over the line and their breasts are far too small for their body mass.

If she was better looking then I'd put her on an exercise regimen to become more thiccly defined.

Face is kind of fat. I draw the line at fat face, big belly that clearly sticks out or hangs over or something, and lack of big tits and/or ass since its not worth it then. I have to decide on a case by case basis.

Chubby is ok... but usually if the tits stick out further than the belly.. youre ok... not always though....

Haha bro! Sick!

I think she still looks like a GOOD rough fuck. Tits are just big enough, ass looks fat.
Good luck OP

This cunt is fat as fuck. Thick means her tits ass and thighs are still not proportional to her gut. Meaning she has big thighs fat butt and larger tits than she does have belly. This bitch is a fucking elephant. The GUT is the key to the thick scale. This bitch look like shit

Yeah Sup Forumsruh... i agree.. id fuck this piggy

She's fat. She's got a double chin and a gut.

With that pig, I'd take her to the buffet bar first, the walk out while she's getting a plate.

OP's pic is a fatty.

>be me
>have penis
>enjoy good chubbies
>inbetween fucking chubbies will fap to chubbies
>come to Sup Forums
>see chubbies thread
>gentlemenstartyourengines.jpg
>thread immediately dissolves into a wasteland of hideous fatties
>icantfaptothis.wav
>sad boner
>mfw