What's your excuse for not joining the army, user?

What's your excuse for not joining the army, user?

I like thinking.

Shit job, shit pay.

Even if you think you're fearless and immune to PTSD, the job is way too physically demanding and stressful for the money.

Joined the Navy

Plan to be cucked into not doing anything meaningful.

Fag.

I paid attention in school

I bet you're extremely below average, physically speaking

Typical mindless response

Doesn't change the fact that your body will shit itself early if you work too hard.

NO U

because its peace time, and our country is in no real danger of another

Every so often I get tempted to sign up but I don't really like my country or government and wouldn't want to risk my life for them.
Also I have higher education,so, would end up being an officer. What would my chances even be of getting to kill someone.

I was terrified that my dad would think poorly of me. So I didn't enlist. I missed my generation's war. Now I am ashamed I never served and too old to change it. Follow your hearts. Serve your countries.

Quit being a pussy user

I'm not retarded

I'm a Coastie

Fuck yeah cunt.

I don't like being told what to do by bald faggots.
or being sent places to fight for stupid reasons.
if this were more like a ww1 or 2 situation i would think about joining up. but its just mud skins leaving bombs in places..

I can have better, more useful and high-moral jobs. No need to cripple myself with PTSD for low wage and shitty work enviroment and getting cheated from my gf by my best friend. Everyone thinks being soldier is cool never participated in a real fight.

War is always about advancing your own country at the expense of others. A country that doesn't recognise and take at least most opportunities to strengthen itself loses the game.

> I am ashamed i'm not an murder for rich people who want to illegaly enforce their interests.

My friend beat me to it....

Thats stupid. Since NATO, EU and nuclear weapons there is no threat to western states anymore. If one attacks for example germany than 26 states of european union + all NATO states have to defend the country. Thats too much for every alliance. Also there is the threat of getting nuked ... War is nowadays only business.

kek.... very true. if you're highly impressionable and god tier stupid.. then the armed forces are for you.

I dont want to die for nothing and I dont want to be surrounded by morons.

Army is shit tier.

If you had an ounce of intelligence, you'd have joined the Air force.
Fuck off grunt

Op i joined up, most these people talk about going to kill people and ptsd, where in fact unless we pop off a huge war and your mos/rate/job is infantry or special operations/forces then. Youll probably stateside or off in some nice base in spain,germany, or some asian front country.
Shits not call of duty and you guys will all be probably pogs anyways

Because I thought it was too easy. I became a Marine

They said I needed my highschool but if I had stayed in school I wouldn't have needed to try to join the military in the first place

>If you had an ounce of intelligence, you'd have joined the Air force
If you had an ounce of intelligence, you wouldn't have joined the military
FIFY

Easy
>shit pay
>no one with an authority boner is screaming at me to make them feel less insecure
>having my own identity
>not fighting wars for 60 year old men

Because I'm already a neet, why would I want to be a wage slave neet

No shit? Where you stationed what's the rate?

That's why I don't join. I don't want to be a POG earning less than I could as a citizen. I could try for special forces but there's no assurance I would get in (I almost certainly wouldn't with my shitty lungs) and I would be risking my longterm health (I want to live forever).
Still interested in the training though which is why I joined the reserves.

Does this country belong to me? No. Did it give me everything I wanted? No. Does it punish crime? No. Does it spare me too? No. Are its citizens my friends? No. Do its citizens even tolerate me? No. So why would I protect it? Stockholm syndrome?

I rack a disiprine

Also I don't want to die just because the Jew wills it

im scared

my country is filled with savages who dont deserve protection

If being a grunt is doing a great service for your country, then why doesn't the pay reflect that?

Glorifying soldiers is just a way of manipulating people into taking a shit job for shit pay. Do your future veterans a service and don't become a grunt until it's worth it.

Its a different kind of commitment, you go that route youll understand that you can get hurt bad, or die of course. Ive got 2 buddies out were im stationed who are green berets, one of them is fucked up from all the shit other one is fine lol.
Ive been through some preps and minor trainings and shit is honestly fun. Currently submitting to go train hopefully in the next year time frame.

I hate just following orders with no clear underlying motive like a drone. I can make far more money and success by not joining by using my academics, I don’t care for military interests in my country many times, I have better things to do with my time than to allow me job to own me on and off shift for several years like a prisoner, I enjoy my freedom and setting my own hours and for the lower tier positions in the military.... I don’t need discipline and a job like they have because I already have discipline and I’m not a bum.

Because I scored decently on the ASVAB and didn't want to jockey a desk in the Chair Force.

Go Navy bitches

I did my service in another branch?

Yes but if there is a war i don't want to die in my own shit bleeding out over hours

/thread

Army guys are wannabee loosers which fucked up their life and now think they are Alpha while getting humiliated and treated like retards every day, behaving whole time submissive.

Because the Navy's better

And I bet you have sucked more dicks during the service, than you can think

It's shit payed because everybody can do it, even 4'8" 50 pound women

T H I S
H
I
S

There will always be people who profit it, anywhere else

Kek even children can being soldier. It just shows how much intelligence you need.

What have EU and NATO done to defend Ukraine?

Joined the Marines instead. It's like comparing the Olympics and the special Olympics.

Of course I'm going to join the Olympics.

Soldier since '08 almost 10 years in.

I'm in the army. I love it. I say I'm proud to be a soldier and defending my country is obvious, but in reality, it's a daycare because I can't be fucked with privatized corporations.

Besides, everyone here are the same. We have the retards, but we love them. We have the serious dudes, and we love them too. I'm not worth more than anyone else, I'm simply a driver for a combat vehicle. I would take 10 bullets for our medics, because I'm replaceable and they are not (so easily).

since when is the Ukraine a first world western country?

They didn't want me since I'm deaf.